ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Zach Gowen.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jul 2003, 10:09 PM   #1 (permalink)

sitdownstandup7 is on a distinguished road
Default Zach Gowen.

oh... my... god! i wasn't expecting to really get into watching the big show vs. stephanie mcmahon and zach gowen, but damn! he was really good! and yeah i saw lesnar and angle each give big show their finishers but still...seeing someone with one leg wrestling as good as he did. that was surprising. and very cool!
sitdownstandup7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2003, 10:16 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

waits for this to be moved to the smackdown thread
Old 03 Jul 2003, 10:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Wyk3d ŁĄŁ §yN
waits for this to be moved to the smackdown thread
No need for the snipy remark girl..
Old 03 Jul 2003, 10:53 PM   #4 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

stupid posts need those kinds of remarks
Old 04 Jul 2003, 12:29 AM   #5 (permalink)

bhohunk is on a distinguished road

Zach is a pencil neck cripple geek that needs to go work at mcdonalds and ask if "do you want fries with that?'
bhohunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2003, 01:22 AM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^ whatever, Zach looked damn impressive in his debut,and this guy over me....Let me see you land a perfect moonsault on one leg.
Old 04 Jul 2003, 01:31 AM   #7 (permalink)

damn straight hell I wonder if he can even do it with both legs
Old 04 Jul 2003, 01:46 AM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^lol
Old 04 Jul 2003, 10:24 AM   #9 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

(Yay first post)
I thought Zack was pretty darn good considering he has one leg and he was up against the BIG SHOW. Sure, Angle and LEsnar both pulled their finishers on Show, but like The_One said, "Let me see you land a perfect moonsault on one leg"
Old 04 Jul 2003, 02:03 PM   #10 (permalink)

sitdownstandup7 is on a distinguished road

"waits for this to be moved to the smackdown thread"

had i known there was a smackdown post i would have put it there, and im sorry.
sitdownstandup7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2003, 03:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Did you all see how angry Zach was after Big Show tore his leg off?

Boy, he was HOPPING MAD!

I suppose he'll be recovered by now though. It's morning, and he's probably enjoying a nice breakfast at his favorite restaurant, IHOP!

Nah, I'm just messin'. Seriously, Zach's offense is about as effective as a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest.

Good for him.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2003, 03:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

That was low. Even for you.
Old 04 Jul 2003, 03:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Obviously there are still certain dumbasses who miss the entire point. I guess I shouldn't make fun of a person who's on TV......and gets MOCKED on TV as part of his gimmick as a defensive amputee.

Don't worry Fagman Rollin'. I may mock the physically handicap, but I won't diss the mentally handicap. Which is why for now I'm'a ignore your ass.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2003, 04:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
Ladies Dig The Black Belt

BlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to BlackBeltDude

As someone who is a wrestler on the indy circuit (River City Wrestling Alliance) I know that doing a moonsault is no laughing matter. I mean, I can do a moonsault and I can't tell you many matches that have gone by that I haven't done a moonsault of some sort... but I'm not sure I could moonsault with one leg.

As for Latino Heat... apparently he's a social handicap since he needs PC2 to make him cool. I never had any intention of hatin' on him until he showed me that he's got no originality by throwing out another homosexual cliche. Congrats Latino... you are the one billionth person to call someone a fag on these forums. Want a cookie?!

This Is My House... We Play By My Rules... First Rule Is I Never Lose In My House! You're Just A Guest... You Might Be Good But I'm The Best! I Don't Care Where You've Been... Or What You've Done Before... 'Cause It's A Whole New Game When You Walk Through My Door! THIS IS MY HOUSE!!

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: silver; font-weight: ; color:blue"> <br />
<option>" Muh Peepz"</option> <br />
<option>Fr. $ubmi$$ion</option> <br />
<option>Tyler Durden</option> <br />
<option>Exodus</option> <br />
</select> <br />
BlackBeltDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2003, 04:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

they should ut him on raw just so tha jr can use hiscatchprase, but then would zach start team ing with a government mule?

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote