ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

PWF SmackDown Discussion/Review Thread....***Merged***

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jul 2003, 08:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default SmackDown Discussion/Review Thread....

Yeah, I'm not gonna give a big ass intro like is usually done, but for those on the east coast, you can discuss it here or whatever.

Great match with Rey and Nunzio to open the show. I really hope that Nunzio starts wrestling in the CW division on a more regular basis.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2003, 08:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default PWF Smackdown Discussion

SmackDown! comes to you from Rochester, N.Y. and airs Thursday night at 8/7 CT on UPN!

In a highly unusual match -- unprecedented, in fact -- SmackDown! General Manager Stephanie McMahon will team with Zach Gowen to take on the Big Show! Mr. McMahon ordered this match on last week's show. If Zach and Stephanie can win, Zach will earn a WWE contract. Of course, Mr. McMahon, intent on keeping Zach out of WWE, has stacked the deck in his favor -- ordering Gowen & the GM to face the 500-pound giant.

It's the highly anticipated first match for Gowen. But will it be his last? Find out this Thursday night on SmackDown! from Rochester, N.Y.

While Stephanie McMahon has to wrestle this Thursday night, she hasn't neglected her duties as General Manager. The U.S. Title tournament that she started will continue this Thursday night, as Billy Gunn (accompanied by Torrie Wilson) takes on John Cena.

In addition, two of the most prestigious titles on SmackDown! will be defended on the show. Eddie Guerrero & Tajiri defend the WWE Tag Team Championship against former titleholders Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin. And the Cruiserweight Championship will be on the line as Nunzio challenges Rey Mysterio.

In more tag-team action, Chris Benoit & Rhyno team to face the Basham Brothers, who will be accompanied by Shaniqua.

well, lets see little Zach get all Tenacious Z on Show.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2003, 08:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496

Kurt angle and Brock leasner were funny. lol

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2003, 08:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496

I think there is another thread like this by lord infamous

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2003, 08:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Heh heh, I beat ya to it EXO

I'll merge em though
Old 03 Jul 2003, 08:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Taz is way better then Lawler. He actually calls a match.
Old 03 Jul 2003, 08:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.

mmmm gotta love Torrie ass Cena/Gunn ought to be a kickass match.
Old 03 Jul 2003, 08:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Nice looking truck the tag champs have.
Old 03 Jul 2003, 08:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Hey SD just finished here...all I gotta say is that Zack cheracter showed hes got chops with his wrestling abilites.. and considering doing all that on one leg too...DAMN! I'll give him some respect..

BTW lovin that outfit Steph was wearing...too bad her ass doesn't balance out the rest of her body...espcially compared to her bust size...heh
Old 03 Jul 2003, 09:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

lol... they're chanting Eddie's name! Hell yeah...
Old 03 Jul 2003, 09:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Impressive tag match. I hope they carry this fued to the PPV.
Old 03 Jul 2003, 09:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

That match was incredible. All 4 competitors put on a hell of a battle. That was so fuckin exciting!!! Yet again, Haas and Benjamin impress me. They are most definitely the future of SD....
Old 03 Jul 2003, 09:11 PM   #13 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

chavo must be back since eddie was more interested in the truck then tajir
Old 03 Jul 2003, 09:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Hey SD still going on with you guys?
Old 03 Jul 2003, 09:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Maybe Tajiri v. Eddie at Vengeance? That could be an amazing match.