ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Apparently I Need To Explain A Little Something

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jul 2003, 04:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ladies Dig The Black Belt

BlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to BlackBeltDude
why me Apparently I Need To Explain A Little Something

Alright people... apparently no one else was intelligent enough to figure this out so I will explain. I am so freakin' sick and tired of people wondering why Kane had that black make-up on when he un-masked but did not have it on on the last Raw.

First off understand that the make-up was never intended to be burn marks or anything of that nature.

Do me a favor... before you continue... take a look at a Kane picture back when he wore a mask. Come on... I know you can find one. Got one yet? Good... let's continue...

Look at his eyes in that picture... or rather the area around the eyes. What do you see? You see the black make-up that he wears around his eyes? Well as someone who is a legitimate wrestler (I wrestle in an independent league called River City Wrestling Alliance) and someone who has wrestled people who wear face paint... I can vouch that face paint smears when you wrestle.

The black you seen on his face when he unmasked was his black face paint around his eyes and was not meant to be burn marks. WWE writers are dumb but not that dumb as to try to pass of black make-up as burn scars. It was simply the make up he wears around his eyes when he's got the mask on.

And that my friends is the reason for the lack of make up on this past Raw.

This Is My House... We Play By My Rules... First Rule Is I Never Lose In My House! You're Just A Guest... You Might Be Good But I'm The Best! I Don't Care Where You've Been... Or What You've Done Before... 'Cause It's A Whole New Game When You Walk Through My Door! THIS IS MY HOUSE!!

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: silver; font-weight: ; color:blue"> <br />
<option>" Muh Peepz"</option> <br />
<option>Fr. $ubmi$$ion</option> <br />
<option>Tyler Durden</option> <br />
<option>Exodus</option> <br />
</select> <br />
BlackBeltDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2003, 04:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

You could be right.....
Old 03 Jul 2003, 04:42 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

he is right and I knew it when he removed it it was just smeared from sweat
Old 03 Jul 2003, 04:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

maybe, but explain the bad haircut then...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2003, 04:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Ok genius, explain why for several years they have been saying he was burned and had a disfigured face and has all kinds of scars on it. So he demasks and its just facepaint. Everyone knew it was facepaint, but what happened to all the burns and scars he had? Yeah, he is ugly as hell, but that doesn't constitute having deformities. WWE really fucked up with all this shit in my opinion....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2003, 05:03 PM   #6 (permalink)

BlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improve

First of all... I never claimed they did not mess up. All I said was that the make up was just the normal make up he always wore and was not suppose to be burns. If they were suppose to be burns then they would still be there.

As for the scars... I think they're going for the fact that they were emotional scars... and the minimal scarring that there really was just made him ugly and that is why he wore the mask. And of course there was the fact that SUPPOSEDLY a good percentage of the scarring was above his hairline and stopped him from growing hair up to a certain point.

Yes, WWE screwed up... but none-the-less... the black make up was never intended to be viewed as scars.

This Is My House... We Play By My Rules... First Rule Is I Never Lose In My House! You're Just A Guest... You Might Be Good But I'm The Best! I Don't Care Where You've Been... Or What You've Done Before... 'Cause It's A Whole New Game When You Walk Through My Door! THIS IS MY HOUSE!!

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: silver; font-weight: ; color:blue"> <br />
</select> <br />
Old 03 Jul 2003, 05:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I thought that this was already figured out. You mean people thought the makeup was for the burn effect? My God man, people are more ignorant than I thought...

Last edited by Mr. Hostility; 03 Jul 2003 at 06:09 PM.
Mr. Hostility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2003, 05:42 PM   #8 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
maybe, but explain the bad haircut then...

blind barber
Old 03 Jul 2003, 05:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I didn't think it was burns makeup. I thought it was horrific black devil sperm.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2003, 07:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

At least he got that crap shaved off
Old 03 Jul 2003, 08:35 PM   #11 (permalink)

sitdownstandup7 is on a distinguished road

for anyone that didnt know, the reason they shaved 3/4 of Kane's head on the 6/23 show was to sell the "burning effect" since they couldnt have lasting stage make up under that mask. and yes indeed... thank god he shaved the rest of that shit off...but i think the no eye brows or facial works more for the new gimmick
sitdownstandup7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2003, 04:20 AM   #12 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

the black make up was supposed to be burns, if not then WWE is stupid.
Old 04 Jul 2003, 04:23 AM   #13 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
As for the scars... I think they're going for the fact that they were emotional scars... and the minimal scarring that there really was just made him ugly and that is why he wore the mask. And of course there was the fact that SUPPOSEDLY a good percentage of the scarring was above his hairline and stopped him from growing hair up to a certain point.
sorry guy... but most wrestlers are ugly already... he wore the mask to disguise his horrific burns
Old 04 Jul 2003, 03:03 PM   #14 (permalink)

Then where did the burns go? I heard that they were going for most of the burns to be on top of his head or more emotional scars than anything else.

We're not hamburgers... everyone knows damn good and well that burn marks aren't black like that. Live flesh doesn't burn black like that.

I stick to the fact that the black make-up was not suppose to be burns. Everyone knows that Kane wears black make up around his eyes when the mask is on... and you can see where the black make up had smeared from his eyes.

</select> <br />
Old 04 Jul 2003, 11:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
Secret Agent

^then why did he wear the mask then? and why was everyone stunned and scared at his face? he wasnt that ugly

Last edited by Mr. Submission; 04 Jul 2003 at 11:56 PM.
Mr. Submission is offline   Reply With Quote