ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

You Know You're A Wrestling Fan When

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Sep 2002, 10:55 PM   #1 (permalink)

rustybrooks is on a distinguished road
Default You Know You're A Wrestling Fan When

I had a great time with this subject on PW.COM and it'll be fun here. Try to be funny!
1. You look around for crowd reaction before you shake someones' hand.
2. When you enter a room you insist on entrance music.
3. You accidentally send your wife to the emergency room with a bloody nose after you decide to show the rest of your drunk friends how to do a DDT " the correct" way. Sorry dear.

I stole the first two from the original post just to give you all an idea of what I mean. The third one is mine.
rustybrooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2002, 10:58 PM   #2 (permalink)

JHardyHHH is on a distinguished road

are you still with your wife?
JHardyHHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2002, 11:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever
Thumbs up

You chant "USA, USA" in a match between a guy from North Carolina and a guy from Detroit.
Old 15 Sep 2002, 11:04 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by JHardyHHH
are you still with your wife?
Yeah, she's a good sport.
Old 15 Sep 2002, 11:12 PM   #5 (permalink)

JHardyHHH is on a distinguished road

you're lucky.....very lucky, I don't know if my husband would be so forgiving if I did that to him.
JHardyHHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2002, 11:29 PM   #6 (permalink)

Well, she wasn't all that happy at the time. But my favorite story was when a bunch of us were all wrestling in my friends garage, smashing garbage cans and their lids over each other, and doing moves while taking care of each other so we didn't actually hurt each other. An associate of mine who was VERY drunk grabbed me by the shoulder and reared his fist back. Thinking that he was gonna do the fake punch we had all been doing, I offered up my chin. He then proceeded to clobber me in my face. Instead of kicking his ass, I shook it off, did a few more VERY fake looking moves, and then bodyslammed him quite gently on the concrete. I then put him in the Boston crab and at first I put no pressure on it. Then, I let him have it. I reared back and boy, did he scream. Just then, my wife walks in the garage and starts screaming at me!"What's the matter with you?!?" It took the intervention of the dudes friend with her to tell her that I had actually avoided a fight, and it was schoolyard rules. You punch me, I stretch you. We're all still friends now 4 years later.
Old 16 Sep 2002, 04:07 AM   #7 (permalink)
'tin Man

back at school, when people used to beat me on a daily b\asis for being a resslin fan, a guy called lee kept punching me till i was fucked, and then proceeded to do real elbowdrops on me. (to mock me being a ressling fan) it fucking hurt.

he then started doing a bullshit "mean gene " commentary to the enthralled mases watching, as he climber up the side of a fence, which he was calling the "top rop"
at the top of the fence, he did the savage pose, (arms. in the air), and promptly fell straigt down, face first, breaking his arm, after losing his balance.

every one laughed at him, chanting th usual, "she fell over" chant, which accompanies someone falling over, nd i crawled pathetically to my feet, and gave looked at him lying there. i totally wanted to kill him, i wish i had had the guts to stomp the crap out my now help less assailant, but i just stood there looking at him. a few teachers came over and you can guess what it looked like.
i spent the next 2 weeks doing all my lessons in the library, and i was frequently warned, not to pick on lee again.

for the next several years, lee would pick on me, always pretnding to act scared when i pathetically tried to defend my self, then kicking my arse twice as hard as before.

however, there is a happy ending to this.

he doesnt live to far from me, and i saw him pushing a pram a few years ago. i heard from other people who knew him, that he knocked his girlfriend up, and know he has a kid. a couple of years ago, i saw him and he acted like we used to be friends, and told me that his girlfriebd and his brother went off together, taking his kid to scotland, and that he was so depressed.

so you know you are a resslin fan if your fondest school memory is someone breaking their arm, and their girfriend running off wih their brother.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 07:02 AM   #8 (permalink)

instead of pimp slapping yo hoes, you start clothes lining the bitches.

when you done wiping yo ass, you dont put the tissue in the toilet, you fling that mother fucker like its the rocks elbow pad, into the living room, on yo peeps face.

when you catch you man fucking yo wife, you dont say "nigga what the dilly o" you just start counting to 3 like a ref
Old 17 Sep 2002, 07:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
'tin Man

your comedy portrayal of a whigga is hilariouse, im starting to like you

i remember: you know you are a resslin fan when at school you run from class to class and shak your desk when you get there.

...when watching a pantomine, at the "hes behind you" bit, you wonder where the steel chair is.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 02:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

you know your a wrestling fan when........

-you leave you wedding reception early to make it home in time for raw

-you actually watch velocity and heat

-you have conducted an interview with yourself in the mirror
Old 17 Sep 2002, 03:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
sucka

When someonw bumbs into you at work, you sell like a champ and take a full back-bump on the floor.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 04:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Everytime someone tries to speak you yell WHAT?

Youve had to go the hospital trying to do the s*ck it crotch chops

You put on a match in the school halway and in the process take out a row of lockers...

You bought the WWF cookbook and made somthing out of it

When you go to someones house you say FINALLY I HAVE COME BACK TO so and so's HOUSE!!!

You purposely vut yourself shaving to draw blood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 04:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

when a girl asks u if u wanna go out and u say "so u wanna go?" and they say "yes" and then u say "then go get the rock a baloni sandwich!" LMAO

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 04:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
In love with Cherelle

Duece is on a distinguished road

you know your a wrestling fan when you reconize Brandon as the only Intercontinental Champion
Duece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 04:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

heres soem more..

- ur in class and the teacher says soemthing and then u say WHAT!?! lol (i got almost my whole class to do that LMFAO)

-(someone already used this but o well) somone bumps into u and u sell the bump and go flying lol, i use to do that but now when they run into me i stand there and do a Brock Lesnar taunt.

-when u walk into class doing the scott hall taunt (u knwo the one where he has his hands out when he enters the arena and stuff)

-when soemone says somehting to u and u turn ur head and look at them just like the rock does

- and also when ur walking down the hall way and u turn ur head just liek rock does to look the other direction

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote