ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Is Vince McMahon Racist?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jul 2003, 05:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
pwevolution.com

GFX PimpDaddy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GFX PimpDaddy
Default Is Vince McMahon Racist?

Truly I think Vince is racist... I mean common now never had a Black wwe champion before, the closest to a black champion was The Rock. I mean Booker T comes from wcw to wwe, and in his first ppv title defence he looses the title, now they have him going for the IC title which he has been screwed of 3 times. I know there have been Colored tag champs, ic holders, and so forth, but never a WWE champion. And even for the titles they did hold there where never long term champions like most others..

Vince Racist? I Think So..
GFX PimpDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2003, 05:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Goddammit........I think we've found the new EminemPAC.

Vince is not racist. I'm sick of that accusation and the whole idology is retarded.

Booker T. lost the main event match to The Rock because during the whole Alliance angle, Vince wanted to make his WWF stars look superior to all the WCW stars. It had nothing to do with skin color.

The reason Booker looked like a bitch during his feud with HHH is because that's what happens when ANYONE has a feud with HHH. They come out on the short end. RVD, Kane, HBK, Scott Steiner and Kevin Nash have all lost major feuds to HHH. Does that mean Vince is discriminating against them?

Finally, the reason Booker keeps getting screwed out of the IC belt is because WWE is trying to build on his whole feud with Christian, and extend it further.

Who cares if Vince has never had a black champion? Honestly, what black wrestlers have come around that are actually DESERVING of it?

Virgil?
Mabel?
Mark Henry?
D'Lo?
Special Delivery Jones?
Koko B. Ware?
K-Kwick?

Should Tony Atlas have been chosen instead of Hulk Hogan, and ushered in a new wave of sports-entertainment with "ATLASMANIA"?

Someday they'll be a black champion. But for now, we just have to wait for the right person. Vince may not hold any grudges against African-Americans, but I still sympathize for the man who has no protection against idiotic fans.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2003, 07:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Vince isn't racist,for all the reasons I think this,look above.
Old 02 Jul 2003, 07:10 PM   #4 (permalink)

what773 is on a distinguished road

i dont htink so there are not really alot of wwe black wrestlers that are main event level excrpt mabey booker t, mabey in a year or two orlando jordon can come into the picture, im really impressed by his skills

what
what773 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2003, 04:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by LATINO HEAT
Goddammit........I think we've found the new EminemPAC.

Vince is not racist. I'm sick of that accusation and the whole idology is retarded.

Booker T. lost the main event match to The Rock because during the whole Alliance angle, Vince wanted to make his WWF stars look superior to all the WCW stars. It had nothing to do with skin color.

The reason Booker looked like a bitch during his feud with HHH is because that's what happens when ANYONE has a feud with HHH. They come out on the short end. RVD, Kane, HBK, Scott Steiner and Kevin Nash have all lost major feuds to HHH. Does that mean Vince is discriminating against them?

Finally, the reason Booker keeps getting screwed out of the IC belt is because WWE is trying to build on his whole feud with Christian, and extend it further.

Who cares if Vince has never had a black champion? Honestly, what black wrestlers have come around that are actually DESERVING of it?

Virgil?
Mabel?
Mark Henry?
D'Lo?
Special Delivery Jones?
Koko B. Ware?
K-Kwick?

Should Tony Atlas have been chosen instead of Hulk Hogan, and ushered in a new wave of sports-entertainment with "ATLASMANIA"?

Someday they'll be a black champion. But for now, we just have to wait for the right person. Vince may not hold any grudges against African-Americans, but I still sympathize for the man who has no protection against idiotic fans.
hoo hoo thats so funny, you ae the muthafukkin daddy of the hills wih your funny posting shenanigans, but i must really really point out to you that while , mark henry, dlo, special deliver jones (hoo hoo) koko b ware, and k-kwick were less than stellar performers, how can you overlook the fact that that PAPA SHANGO never won the title?

i mean..he was a voodoo priest and later turned out to be pimp as well as supreme fighting machine AND a guardian for morality on tv.

how the hell can vince make such multitalented competitor loose to every one and never win the gold?

RACISM PURE RACISM

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Mar 2010, 03:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

free fallin is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Is Vince McMahon Racist?

I dont think that he is racist but it is pretty odd that all the champs are whitemost of the time
free fallin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2013, 06:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

IMBETTERTHANALLNEVERYSTARYIES is on a distinguished road

BOOKER T FIVE 5X WCW WORLD CHAMP sheamus whitehite white as chalk
HENRY WWE CHAMPION
IMBETTERTHANALLNEVERYSTARYIES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2014, 05:33 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

smithrobart56 is on a distinguished road
Default Heavy!

when i won't htink so you will find not necessarily numerous wwe black color wrestlers which can be primary occasion levels excrpt mabey booker capital t, mabey in the year or two orlando, florida jordon may appear in the photo, i am truly fascinated through the expertise.
smithrobart56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jan 2014, 11:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Heavy Hands is on a distinguished road

I don't think he is. He's always had black wrestlers but none of them ever stood out as a WWE Championship contender.
Old 26 Jan 2014, 12:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

IMBETTERTHANALLNEVERYSTARYIES is on a distinguished road

Mark Henry been in WWE WWFE for and 16 years BLAHCK man the WWE belt 24/7 rule 5 time WCW WORLD champion Booker T and Huffman and Amed Johnson second world champion ic champion from goldust dustin runnels platinum tna???? and R TRUTH NEW TNA champion dance and motions in ring .
IMBETTERTHANALLNEVERYSTARYIES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Mar 2016, 05:06 AM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

LarryCraft is on a distinguished road

new EminemPAC D I like this statement

Actually, I don't think he is a racist as there is a lot of factors when each individual not tells that one is a racist but if to take the intersections of these acts they will set into one big picture called "racism". there is a lot of different statements about racism when to describe simple actions of people but closely monitored by those who fighting racism and you will see that unbiased person who hasn't any problems or claims for other nations called like racists.

Also, I do not like when anti-racists trying to find a catch in any action. For example, when any of the black-skinned (sorry if I told incorrectly as I don't speak English so well and don't know how should I name it correctly) artist was not nominated to Oskar. And anti-racists are already wrote the petition to nominate the bs artist to Oskar to not oppress their rights..Now I call it speculation of their position.. =/
LarryCraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2016, 04:59 AM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

LarryCraft is on a distinguished road

Why he is a racist? I think that the racism topic is a little bit overwhelmed, For example, if some of the employers tell that the some of his black-skin employess does not comply with the required amount of work and the employeer fire him, it calls racism because of the other members of the tam was not suspected in a such inactivity, so it goes that they can use this argument when it is not appropriate..
LarryCraft is offline   Reply With Quote