ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Raw June 30th Photo Caption Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jul 2003, 03:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason
Default Raw June 30th Photo Caption Thread

I've seen this done before at another forum so I thought I would do it here,now forigive me if they are not funny.I am tired and bored so I wanted something to do,feel free to do your own and feedback is greatly appreciated.

Steiner-Stacy you sure have some nice legs
Stacy-Why does everyone always talk about how nice my legs look?!for once pay attention to my beautiful face

Stacy shows Steiner that she's not wearing any panties

Lance-If I can be serious for a min....what the hell?now they have me reading my own lines

Goldberg auditions for the role of King Kong in the new King Kong movie

*Bischoff thinking to self*-He really does resemble Sloth

JR-MY GAWD IT'S TRINITY FROM THE MATRIX!!!

Ivory trying to scratch her ass

Theodore-The Man is the one who planned for Jazz to get hurt like this,hey white boy! get yo ass over here!

Trish-I like it like that
Victoria-Get the hell off me,I only let Stevie do that to me

JR-TRINITY HAS WON THE WOMEN'S TITLE,MY GAWD!
Lawler-JR for the last time that is not Trinity so shut up

Christian accidentally rips off Booker's wig

Booker-That sucka in the crowd thinks we suck
Christian-Well he can suck on this

Something just does not look right about this pic

Test-Stacy help,my balls are hurt
Stacy-That's what you get

Rico wipes the bug off of Maven's tights

*Maven thinking to himself*-I hope to god he does not get a boner

Jackie's frog impression turns Rico on

As we see Randy celebrate his win Flair gets stuck on the middle rope

Ref to fan-He has a small *****

Hurricane-Damn those dastardly WWE writers not coming up with a good enough storyline for me

Triple H helps RVD do the head stand

Kane-Ok who woke me up from my nap?!

Kane-You woke me up from my nap!,HERE COMES THE PAIN!
Bischoff-OH MY GOD!

[img]//raw.wwe.com/results/063003/images/24.jpg[/img]
Kane-I think I killed him

[img]//raw.wwe.com/results/063003/images/25.jpg[/img]
Kane-No really,I think I killed him

Yeah I know they sucked but like I said before I'm tired and I'm bored so I thought this would be fun,maybe we can do it for Smackdown too

Thoughts on this

Last edited by Jason; 02 Jul 2003 at 03:36 AM.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2003, 03:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

HAHA,god you must have been bored.
Old 02 Jul 2003, 04:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

is that what kane looks like now? whats the explanation for the lack of facepaint
Old 02 Jul 2003, 07:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Raw June 30th Photo Caption Thread

Steiner-"ooh me back's gone"

Lance reads the booking plans for the next 3 months

Storm passes it to ivory to read

Headline- "Furiouse tramp is victim of clothes theft"

Theodore--"look how big my hand is!! "

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER

Last edited by 'tin Man; 02 Jul 2003 at 07:55 AM.
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2003, 10:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally posted by Scrazy129
HAHA,god you must have been bored.
Yes I was....

Good job Tin Man,funny stuff
Old 02 Jul 2003, 11:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by $ir $ubmi$$ion
is that what kane looks like now? whats the explanation for the lack of facepaint
They're hoping that the fans forgot his gimmick for years was that he wore the mask to hide the burn scars.
Old 03 Jul 2003, 12:26 AM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Jason,Did you get this idea from a brock Lesnar forum?
Old 03 Jul 2003, 12:36 AM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally posted by The_One
Jason,Did you get this idea from a brock Lesnar forum?
No,WZ Forums....
Old 03 Jul 2003, 02:40 AM   #9 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

jesus christ mz... what does vince take us for?
Old 03 Jul 2003, 09:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

interesting.
Old 03 Jul 2003, 10:56 AM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by $ir $ubmi$$ion
jesus christ mz... what does vince take us for?
shit, he's pulled worse things than this off before. Just forget everything you ever knew about kane and it'll be all better. Besides, it's not like the burns just dissapeared, we all saw them when he first took the mask off. So we have to assume that kane underwent some radical face skin graft technique where they shaved his head, and pulled the skin from the back of his neck all the way over and down to his chin. Then they cut some holes for his eyes, nose and mouth.

Yeah, that's it, Vince, hire me, I can help you out of these jams...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2003, 12:32 PM   #12 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

pfft I could do better then you you would just give the title to the brooklyn brawler lol
Old 03 Jul 2003, 01:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^He deserves it. He's paid his dues. I'd give it to Big Boss Man and Sgt Slaughter first. They deserve one more run.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2003, 03:21 PM   #14 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

lol
Old 03 Jul 2003, 03:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

That's pretty cool Jason....They were kinda funny.