ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

I have now come to the Conclusion That RVD sucks!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Nov 2002, 12:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default The official why RVD SUCKS thread

The Official Why RVD SUCKS Thread, its Official.. RVD SUCKS

Well there are many many reasons as to why one could hate Rob Van Dam or even think that he sucks... Some may have not known him the way that my friend did in ECW as that high flying, crazy no selling son of a bitch... This is the Story, of why RVD Sucks.. I tell it like it is.. you dont have to like it, you dont have to agree, but you do have to respect the fact that its DAMN TRUE!

Many people knock on Triple H, thats fine... But at least Triple H takes his beatings, and looks weak at times.. he may not put anyone over, but he at least makes them look stronger half the time in the ring, its called telling a story, ring psychology if you will..

Now RVD has yet to look weak since he has been in the WWF/WWE.. I have never seen anyone botch more moves with the exception of Jeff Hardy, and trust me that threads coming soon enough..

RVD not only no sells, but when he does sell he over sells so much in the ring that its ridiculous.. and the only move that I have ever seen him sell is the impact from his own fucking frog splash.. This is definatly an RVD Rant.. As you can tell..

Lets look at the ECW Fued of one Jerry Lynn vs Rob Van Dam.. The one that many say was one of the best in the decade of the 90's... The best for who?? Jerry Lynn of course.. Lynn carried that whole match because RVD is horrible in the ring.. he has the technical skills of a blind, def, retard, and I hate to insult Blind, Def, Retards, and put them in the same sentence as RVD.. Thats for damn sure.. Jerry Lynn completely carried this fued, and this match.. RVD hurts more people in the ring than he actually helps... Lets look at just a few of the more noticeable flaws to the average fans.. and I say average because most of you cue your thumbs and Chant RVD when the moron walks to the ring anyways..

RVD Noticeable Flaws

1) We all know that RVD has the Mic skills of Jo Jo the Idiot Circus Boy, and with the exception of his Im Stoned Gimmick, which is no gimmick he has less skills on the mic than a group of Virgins at a Jerry Lee Lewis Benefit Concert..

2) RVD's Technical Skills.. Such as Mat work... Has anyone ever actually watched this guy try to mat wrestle?? I mean Seriously have you?? Its like watching a 500 pound Seal try and open a Can of Tuna.. Its just not going to happen

3) RVD's High Flying Abilities.. Sure he's better than most.. But how many people does this fool have to bang up and injure before he really costs someone a career?? The countless Chipped Teeth, Broken Limbs, Curshed Larynx's, Working Stiff in the ring, on top of everthing else.. One of these days.. RVD is going to get Hurt.. and it will be by the boys in the back, not his own doing..

4) The RVD Charisma Standards.. This guy looks more depressing and shows less emotion than a Recovering Alcholic on New Years Eve Stuck at a Bingo Hall..

5) Telling a story in the ring... I dont think that RVD could get Dr. Suess over to a group of fucking 2 year olds.. They barely would know what he was saying.. and all he would have to do is Read the Fucking Book.. But somehow I Imagine that this guy couldnt even pull this off..

Plain and Simple.. RVD Sucks... I know It.. You Know It.. We All Know It... If you feel that RVD Sucks.. Please feel free to share in your why RVD sucks thoughts right here.
Old 30 Nov 2002, 12:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I just feel he sucks.......because he does. He does the same crap in every match, and if anyone says it's the WWE's fault because they're holding him back, they need to wake the fuck up. If you've got talent, the cream will always rise to the top. Unfortunately, RVD has NONE. Not to mention the fact that he has some of the WORST mike skills I've ever heard. Take for example his promo at the King of the Ring. "It doesn't matter if I face Brock Lesnar, Test, or GODZILLA! Everything's cool, when you're R-V-D." What the fuck is that? RVD is the most overrated excuse for a talent ever, and if he's being buried by the WWE........good.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2002, 12:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

His atlectic abilities are outstanding but he doesn't know how to take those abilities and use them in a sports entertainment way!
Elias Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2002, 12:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
3 Minute Man

The Real Deal is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Real Deal

Wait, so let me get this straight.....you think RVD sucks, or he doesn't suck? I'm a little confused, where do you stand?

Actually, I tend to agree with your points. I have always wondered why RVD is so over with the fans. He has terrible mic skills. When you look at some of the great mic workers, he doesn't come close. His in ring skills are good, but nothing great. I can name a bunch more wrestlers with more skill than him. Plus he does tend to work a little too stiff. I dunno, I don't think I hate RVD like you seem to, but I don't think he is as talented as most think he is.

Wrestling Fan Forum- Tell 'em The Real Deal sent ya!
The Real Deal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2002, 02:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
sucka

RVD does not suck. End of story
Old 30 Nov 2002, 02:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by sucka
RVD does not suck. End of story
AMEN BROTHER !!!!!

The guy who sucks currently is that poor virigin from montreal who is so jealous and obssesed by RVD that he needs to bash him on EVERY thread here .
Yeah T MAC? RVD is all u will never be : intelligent, smart, great wrestler with great body and totally OVER with people everywhere and girls (if u were more over with girls u would be less frustrated trust me).

I ve readed the raw report about this week, Rob stayed 20 minutes in the ring, posing , hugging the fans and signing autographs.
This is a guy who truly love the fans, not one that goes to hollywood at the first occasion only to make more money.

P.S : and again stupid boy don nt talk to me or answer my posts you re on my IGNORE list so i don t read anything u re writting anymore
Old 30 Nov 2002, 03:02 PM   #7 (permalink)

nash_nwo_4_life is on a distinguished road

well first i don't realy hate R-V-D, but ur right in everything u said.
i remeber when i first started posting here, i said that rvd isn't as good as everybody is saying he is, and i got a lot of heat, but it's good to see that some people actualy started noticing that.
i already sad i don't hate him, but u can't deny how his mic skills are lame, he has no true wrestling skills, his skills are more athletic but he always uses the same moves.i mean his ring skills can't be compared with somebody like benoit, who has every skill u need to be the best.he only lacks of mic skills but his mic skills are still better than rvd's. and he's imroving, rvd isn't.
rvd needs a lot of work before he holds the wwe title, if u wanna push somebody now, i think booker deserves it more than rvd.
nash_nwo_4_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2002, 03:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by nash_nwo_4_life
well first i don't realy hate R-V-D, but ur right in everything u said.
i remeber when i first started posting here, i said that rvd isn't as good as everybody is saying he is, and i got a lot of heat, but it's good to see that some people actualy started noticing that.
i already sad i don't hate him, but u can't deny how his mic skills are lame, he has no true wrestling skills, his skills are more athletic but he always uses the same moves.i mean his ring skills can't be compared with somebody like benoit, who has every skill u need to be the best.he only lacks of mic skills but his mic skills are still better than rvd's. and he's imroving, rvd isn't.
rvd needs a lot of work before he holds the wwe title, if u wanna push somebody now, i think booker deserves it more than rvd.
Chris Benoit s mic skills are even worse and u talk about him being the perfect wwe champ...
The fact is Benoit is boring behind the mic and Rvd is the same .
But RVD can wrestle and is great at that .
If Van Dam is currently ultra over with the fans it s because of the amazing moves he is doing in the ring...
And if i m correct most of all (if not all) wwe wrestlers do always the same moves in their matches .
Benoit does always the flying head butt, the cross face and all .
Sure he is a far better mat wrestler than rvd but rvd is far better in the air and can improve still he s such an athlete and is young too .
So saying he is always doing the same moves while others wrestlers do exactly the same is not a good point for me
Old 30 Nov 2002, 03:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

and if he had no "true in ring skills" he would nt have such classics with Eddy Guerero, Jeff Hardy or Chris Jericho .
And he would not have carried Lesnar to great matchs too .
Old 30 Nov 2002, 04:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Chris Benoit's mic skill's are alot ALOT better than RVD's thats for sure.
Old 30 Nov 2002, 04:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

RVD sucks,lol now that is funny. He has more talent and skill in his little finger than most wrestlers in the WWE!

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2002, 04:46 PM   #12 (permalink)

Gotenks can only hope to improveGotenks can only hope to improve

RVD is in the same position as Booker, Kane and Jericho. All are talented but they each need an extra something to truly push them onto the next level. In RVDs case I think it would help if he put more effort into telling a story in the ring.
Gotenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2002, 04:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Gotenks
RVD is in the same position as Booker, Kane and Jericho. All are talented but they each need an extra something to truly push them onto the next level. In RVDs case I think it would help if he put more effort into telling a story in the ring.

Y2J and Booker T have already proven that they can be solid champions and they both have the complete package...wrestling and mic skill's. RVD in my opinion is still behind both of them just because he cant act and the WWE is all about acting therefor RVD is not championship material.
Old 30 Nov 2002, 05:08 PM   #14 (permalink)

Gotenks can only hope to improveGotenks can only hope to improve

I agree that RVD isn't championship material at the moment. I think he could quite easily be champion if he addressed some of the small problems he has in his performance.
Gotenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2002, 06:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by Gotenks
I agree that RVD isn't championship material at the moment. I think he could quite easily be champion if he addressed some of the small problems he has in his performance.
Absolutely . The guy s got what it takes in him for being a great world champ .
I m sure he will improve, he is that good