ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Why Do Wwe Writers Only Care About The Headliners?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Jul 2003, 08:07 PM   #1 (permalink)

next_big_thing is on a distinguished road
Default Why Do Wwe Writers Only Care About The Headliners?

What really gets me furious over the wwe writers is that they want Goldberg to get back to his "ANIMAL" character he had in wcw. So they have to ruin a good winning streak by Rodney Mack just to boost Goldbergs character whats up with that? I mean they could have put a jobber in like Spike Dudley. What do u think?
next_big_thing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2003, 08:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

I actually hated to see Rodney Macks streak end.

I'm gonna leave ya with a last word:
"Playa"
Old 01 Jul 2003, 08:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I didn't like mack's Streak ending either.
Old 02 Jul 2003, 10:52 AM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Who fucking cares. Mack is a midcard side show at best. Getting his ass flattened by berg is the highlight of his career. Winning streaks mean nothing. If Mack can't survive a fued with berg, then he's never going to go anywhere. Berg may be a bitch, but Mack's a joke. I say, let them have each other and see if Long's faction can get over now with no titles and no streaks, just fucking with berg. Make that their new mission and they might survive till October.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2003, 05:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
Who fucking cares. Mack is a midcard side show at best. Getting his ass flattened by berg is the highlight of his career. Winning streaks mean nothing. If Mack can't survive a fued with berg, then he's never going to go anywhere. Berg may be a bitch, but Mack's a joke. I say, let them have each other and see if Long's faction can get over now with no titles and no streaks, just fucking with berg. Make that their new mission and they might survive till October.

Well, considering the Goldberg/Mack feud is gonna be long-term, here's my predictions.

Either 1.) Goldberg will flatten Mack and the entire Long stable in simplistic squash matches and make them all look like weak bitches.

2.) The WWE writers will actually attempt to make Mack LOOK GOOD in the feud, and have him win a couple over Goldberg, thus putting him over in a major way.

3.) Either way the fans will bitch about someone getting buried.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2003, 05:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

well, isn't that a good thing for the long stable? to be in a fued with an established star instead of squashing nobodys from the locker room? I hope that it does go on for a while and actually get mack over as a real "Playa".

I doubt it will happen of course, but considering Mack was really going nowhere, a fued with berg for a little while could do a lot for his career. But it remains to be seen if Berg will do anything to make him look halfway decent. Meh, i'm sick of speculating.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote