ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Your Fired????? who is next?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Jul 2003, 05:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road
Default Your Fired????? who is next?

we started off with the fireing of Jamal (part of 3MW tag team)

then , Roddy Piper

then , Hulk Hogan

"In addition to confirming Hulk Hogan's departure from WWE, Dave Meltzer reports that Crash Holly has been released."

and now Crash Holly is fired!!!!

all in a couple of weeks ,

well who do you think will be next ?????

P.S.NO smart ass answers

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2003, 06:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Hulk Hogan wasn't fired. He quit the company because he's a dilluted egomaniac who can't stand playing second-fiddle to Brock Lesnar and Kurt Angle on Smackdown......two athletes in their prime. Hogan couldn't understand that it's not a good idea for the WWE to put a washed-up red and yellow fossil as the main focus of one of its flagship programs instead of Angle, Lesnar, and men who can actually WRESTLE, so he quit. Egomania has killed Hulkamania. And now he actually wants to re-jumpstart the XWF and compete AGAINST Vince? This guy's a riot. Every good retirement home needs that one crackpot jokester. Hogan's a good pick for that role.

Roddy Piper and the WWE couldn't agree to terms, so Piper said adios. Once again, it was not a termination. Nonetheless, Piper's case is similar to Hogan's. Now the entire world will wait on baited breath as wrestling's biggest hypocrite should begin popping up in TNA and bashing the WWE again anyday now.

Finally, as it comes to people who'll be released next, look for either the useless (Crash) lazy (Jamal), or whacked up on heroin (Do I even have to mention his name?)

My personal picks for future "stars" on the WWE chopping block include Val Venis, Bill DeMott, Rikishi, Rosey, Spike Dudley and Tommy Dreamer.

All of those guys are either generic babyfaces or dark match jobbers. But all of them are expendable.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2003, 08:15 AM   #3 (permalink)

what773 is on a distinguished road

nathan jones or rosey

what
what773 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2003, 09:13 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

Quote:
LATINO HEAT said in post # :
Hulk Hogan wasn't fired. He quit the company because he's a dilluted egomaniac who can't stand playing second-fiddle to Brock Lesnar and Kurt Angle on Smackdown......two athletes in their prime. Hogan couldn't understand that it's not a good idea for the WWE to put a washed-up red and yellow fossil as the main focus of one of its flagship programs instead of Angle, Lesnar, and men who can actually WRESTLE, so he quit. Egomania has killed Hulkamania. And now he actually wants to re-jumpstart the XWF and compete AGAINST Vince? This guy's a riot. Every good retirement home needs that one crackpot jokester. Hogan's a good pick for that role.

Roddy Piper and the WWE couldn't agree to terms, so Piper said adios. Once again, it was not a termination. Nonetheless, Piper's case is similar to Hogan's. Now the entire world will wait on baited breath as wrestling's biggest hypocrite should begin popping up in TNA and bashing the WWE again anyday now.

Finally, as it comes to people who'll be released next, look for either the useless (Crash) lazy (Jamal), or whacked up on heroin (Do I even have to mention his name?)

My personal picks for future "stars" on the WWE chopping block include Val Venis, Bill DeMott, Rikishi, Rosey, Spike Dudley and Tommy Dreamer.

All of those guys are either generic babyfaces or dark match jobbers. But all of them are expendable.
absobleeding lutely correct as a muthafukka jimlad.

but i also feel the apa should be gotten rid of too. quite simply they are crap.

but i think all of the loer end wrestlers would be more effective if the were chopped and changed more often----ie i doint wanna see 3mw every week but every 3 weeks would be occasionally nough for me to watch the match but not so rarely as to forget who they are. same to the hollys, the dudle and l the other lowenders.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2003, 11:22 AM   #5 (permalink)

what773 is on a distinguished road

you are all wrong the only two that should be released is rosey and nathan jones

what
what773 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2003, 11:32 AM   #6 (permalink)
!TAP OUT TO TAZZMISSION!

13Tazzplex13 is on a distinguished road

Rosey by himself doesn't make sense so i hope he gets released.

The Mood Is About To Change
13Tazzplex13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2003, 11:35 AM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

And after this past RAW I hope it's Rico... damn he shut the whole house up with his gimmick. Creepy stuff
Old 01 Jul 2003, 01:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

True marbs, also, Piper slammed wwe in that hbo special just recently.

I don't think Rikishi will be fired anytime soon, but the rest of the ppl mentioned are good candidates for the chopping block. I wouldn't be suprised to see Funaki and Mark Henry get cut as well.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2003, 11:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I hope Nathan Jones is fired. Rosey, A-train, Goldberg, Bichoff(giving complete control to Austin, Spike, RICO!!!, Richards should ALL BE FIRED!!!
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2003, 09:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

richards rico and rikishi are okay. beating rikishi makes people look good

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2003, 01:07 PM   #11 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

rikishi wont be fired hes been in the fed for a hell of a long time they just need to give him a serious gimmick not the whole lame ass too cool thing hell too cool isnt even there anymore and hes still got the thing
Old 02 Jul 2003, 01:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
ZMaster

Why does everything Steven Richards is so special? He's a reject, he's no better than Raven, Justin Credible, he needs to go to NWA-TNA. At this point, who else should be fired? Let's see, let's go with Mark Henry, Rico, and Rosey if he doesn't improve. If Nathan Jones comes back and isn't impressing people, get rid of him. I only say that because I haven't seen Nathan Jones wrestle as much plus I didn't get every WWA PPV.
Old 02 Jul 2003, 06:02 PM   #13 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

Quote:
Originally posted by ZMaster
Why does everything Steven Richards is so special? He's a reject, he's no better than Raven, Justin Credible
You damn right he aint cause they all ....en ruled.
Old 02 Jul 2003, 06:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
pwevolution.com

GFX PimpDaddy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GFX PimpDaddy

In my opinion peope that need to be fired are:

Raw: Rosie, Stiener, Richards

Smackdown: DeMott, Funaki, Noble, Mark Henry, Shannon Moore, Spanky
GFX PimpDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2003, 07:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
Ma$tA P.I.M.P.

BigPimp is on a distinguished road

FROM REPORTS ON THE NET ABOUT GOLDBERG NOT BEING HAPPY IN THE WWE I SAY HE'S NEXT !!! I THINK THEY SHOULD GET RID OF STIENER DUE TO HIS NO RING SKILLS.

*>>> MoD!Vat!oNaL P.!.M.P. <<<*
BigPimp is offline   Reply With Quote