ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

PWF Raw Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Jun 2003, 08:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default PWF Raw Thread

WHAT'S NEXT FOR KANE?
June 30, 2003

Fans and WWE Superstars alike have spent the past five years wondering what is under the mask of Kane. They need not wonder any longer. The big red monster finally revealed his face to the world last Monday on RAW, and it was not a pretty sight. As many suspected, Kane's appearance was not that of a GQ model. In fact, it was rather grotesque.

So now that Kane has revealed exactly what he has spent a lifetime hiding, where does he go next? Will he go into hiding? Or will he face the world? When we see him again, will he still display the same level of ruthless aggression he did last week when he chokeslammed his friend Rob Van Dam? All these questions and more will be answered this Monday night on RAW on The New TNN -- America's first network for men.

welp, home my cables working when I get home, otherwise, I'm gonna be pissed at missing the show. Post away ppl.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2003, 09:21 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I wasnt that impressed with kim she spent most of her time on the mat
Old 30 Jun 2003, 09:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

She had a couple good moves, but she got her ass kicked for the majority of the match lol.

Oh well, new women's champ. Who really cares though?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2003, 09:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

I wish Victoria would have won,lol.
Old 30 Jun 2003, 09:35 PM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I care lol I enjoy the womans division on occasion
Old 30 Jun 2003, 09:39 PM   #6 (permalink)

figures gotta screw booker again
Old 30 Jun 2003, 10:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LMFAO. Bischoff is so cool.

Test slammed the shit out of her. That ruled. I don't like Stacy anyways. Skinny bitch
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2003, 10:04 PM   #8 (permalink)

I think he flatened her out even more if thats possible and now we gotta put up with porkchops
Old 30 Jun 2003, 10:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold

Haha,Maven sells this good
Old 30 Jun 2003, 10:08 PM   #10 (permalink)

is Maven ever ever EVER going to learn a move and how gay of JR trying to comvince viewers that their stunned NO JR their BORED AS FUCK
Old 30 Jun 2003, 10:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

What?
Old 30 Jun 2003, 10:26 PM   #12 (permalink)

JR was talking about how the crowd was silent cuz they were stunned at the things rico was doing to cover up the fact that they were bored as hell
Old 30 Jun 2003, 11:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Well I don't see how anyone could say RVD is'nt any good after that match,My God! That was amazing.One of the best matches I've seen in ages!
Not sure what to think about the whole Kane thing,you'd think they would have at least made him look burned.
On the norm I would say I did'nt like what they did with Rico,but I could'nt help it I laughed my ass off,that was some funny stuff.
I liked pretty much the whole show tonight.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2003, 11:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

RAW's saving grace was the main event. Kane might pull this off despite the makeup. 6/1o
Old 30 Jun 2003, 11:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I thought the show was ok. The main event was awesome. The bad part is that it looks like Jazz got injured again. All and all, I say parts of it could of been better. Like I wish Booker T would have gotten the championship, and the same with RVD. I think RVD showed alot in that match, that he could win the championship if it wasn't for interfearance. (sp)