ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Two Zack Gowen videos (Pritty impressive)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Jun 2003, 03:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496
Default Two Zack Gowen videos (Pritty impressive)

I found 2 videos on the net, and he looks pritty good he can balance on one leg all through the match

take a look here

http://ironhead06.home.mindspring.com/Z01.wmv

http://ironhead06.home.mindspring.com/Z02.wmv

if these cause any confiiance or these are not alound to be posted tell me and ill remove it, or that ill let mods delete it , enjoy.

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2003, 04:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Damn, though they were short clips, they were pretty impressive. He hit an Asai Moonsault (I think?) in the second one. I was looking forward to his in ring debut, but now I'm looking forward to it even more. I know that I will definitely have to see more of him, but that was pretty damn good.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2003, 04:16 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

damn thanks for the clips
Old 30 Jun 2003, 05:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

great clips....
Old 30 Jun 2003, 05:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

fucking wmv isn't working on my mac gotta go hijack a pc now fucking things aaaarrrrrrgggggh

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2003, 11:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Premier is on a distinguished road

Do you think he's going to have his prosthetic leg on when he wrestles in WWE? After those clips it looks like it would just slow him down...
Premier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2003, 11:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Eh don't worry Exo... the links are telling me to take a flying fuck too.
Old 01 Jul 2003, 02:22 AM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Awesome clips man,thanks a bunch
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2003, 12:33 AM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

I don't think he'll wrestle with his leg....could be wrong though..
Old 03 Jul 2003, 10:16 AM   #10 (permalink)
5 Time WCW Champion Sucka

Stephenc97 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Stephenc97 Send a message via Yahoo to Stephenc97

Nice clips, who's that he's fighting, Jesse James? and what fed is it.
Stephenc97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2003, 03:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

^ NWA-TNA
Old 03 Jul 2003, 03:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
pwevolution.com

GFX PimpDaddy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GFX PimpDaddy

what i was suprised... I didnt even know Zach wrestled in the NWA/TNA... But I can't wait to see what this kid pulls of in the ring against the Big Show
GFX PimpDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote