ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Kurt Angle's best match

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Jun 2003, 02:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496
Default Kurt Angle's best match

We all know that Kurt Angle has had many, many, many great matches since his debut at Survivor Series 1999. But, out of all of those great matches, which do you think was Kurt's best? It was hard for me to decide, but I'd have to say my two favorites are tied between his match with Shane Mcmahon at 2001 King of the Ring, and his match at Royal Rumble 2003 this past year. The match with Shane was perfect in every aspect: it had wrestling, brawling, and crazy spots. The match with Chris Benoit at the Rumble was one of the greatest technical matches I've ever seen. It NEVER had a boring moment. It even got a standing ovation!

So, what do you think? He has had some amazing matches, which one(s) are your favorite(s)?

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2003, 11:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Premier is on a distinguished road

I don't order the ppv's so out of the ones I've seen, I'd have to say the one in the steal cage with Benoit sometime in early 2001 on Raw. The one where he does the moonsault off the top of the cage. Then Benoit does the flying headbutt off the top....
Premier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2003, 02:16 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Almost every match Kurt has is great but if I had to chose a favorite it would have to be his match against Hogan last year at KOTR....just because he made that old fart tap out:
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2003, 08:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

i love his match he hadwith cena-----he took a totally green unkown and made him look like a white-hot superstar. 'tastic

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2003, 09:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I think it was with Brock at WM 19.
Old 01 Jul 2003, 09:28 PM   #6 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I have never been a fan of Hurt Angel, he may be a great technical wrestler but he bores me to death, I dont find his matches that entertaining, heel or face doesnt matter cause Angel will always suck!!

Everyone loves Kurt, he's so fucking overated.
Old 02 Jul 2003, 08:35 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

the term "technical wrestler" is a weird one to me, it always conjures up images of hour-long rest holds.

any way, i thinkg angle is a great actor, and versatile to, anbd his suplexes are always fun to watch.

his matches are entertaining because h has so many tricks up his sleeve you never know what hes going to do next.

he also knows how to get the best out of any opponent

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote