ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What's the loudest you have ever marked out during wrestling?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Jun 2003, 12:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason
Default What's the loudest you have ever marked out during wrestling?

Thought this would be a fun thread to do

The last time I marked out was just on June 2nd when I was at Raw,when The Rock came out I totally marked out like nobody's business.Now I had seats that were right next to the floor and when he came into the crowd I really wanted him to come over to my side,I was yelling "Come over here Rock!",but he never came over to my side.I was marking so loud for him though,so loud that my throat hurt for like 3 days after the event,I also marked out for Kurt Angle's return the same week.

So when was the last time you totally marked out?
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2003, 12:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

When Brock beat Kurt For the Title at WM 19....I marked out for kurt because of his supreme effort...and for brock because I'm a Brock Fan.
Old 30 Jun 2003, 12:17 AM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Also when Rock Beat Austin at Wm19.
Old 30 Jun 2003, 01:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

Ummm,I can't remeber the last time but,uhh when the Dudleyz were running through the crowd.
Old 30 Jun 2003, 06:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

when taker beat diesel at wm 12. me aqnd my best mate were massive aker and nash fans, respectively, wich made it so special, cos i got to dish a big old load of alla bala on my friend. i never though taker would win cos nash had had such a big push.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2003, 11:39 AM   #6 (permalink)
!TAP OUT TO TAZZMISSION!

13Tazzplex13 is on a distinguished road

When Tommy Dreamer, Rob Van Dam, and all three Dudleyz came down and awarded Foley with the Hardcore title and showed his tribute...wish they brought back the title though...

The Mood Is About To Change
13Tazzplex13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2003, 11:46 AM   #7 (permalink)
Untamed Gorilla

SupaFly is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SupaFly Send a message via Yahoo to SupaFly

When I was 8 or 9, I saw Big John Studd when the Royal Rumble here in Houston TX
SupaFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2003, 12:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
!TAP OUT TO TAZZMISSION!

13Tazzplex13 is on a distinguished road

I misread the topic title...

Dreamer defeating Raven for the first time
nWo forming
ECW joining the InVasion
Taz(z) debuting, making Angle tap out
Mick Foley winning his first WWF(E) title
Shawn Michaels beating Bret Hart for the title

...can't think right now...

The Mood Is About To Change
13Tazzplex13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2003, 12:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

your first one was good....
Old 01 Jul 2003, 05:11 AM   #10 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Every match during Wrestlemania 19, obviously, since I was there. But especially during the Hogan/Vince match. Just so much emotion, and everything was 100 times more exciting. Hogan pointing at Sylvain Grenier while the Seattle crowd screamed "YOOOOOOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!" made me laugh my fuckin' ass off.

But in terms of watching on television, the most excited I've ever marked out was during Vince McMahon's promo on Smackdown in January 2002. When he was sitting in his chair in front of the mirroir and prophesized about "killing his creation". When he spun that chair around and revealed that logo as the show went off the air, I went bezerk. Absolutely fuckin' crazy. My dad had to come downstairs and beat the shit outta me to finally get me to calm down.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2003, 07:21 AM   #11 (permalink)

what773 is on a distinguished road

ill have to say on t.v. since i have never been to a wrestling event when kane unmasked a couple of weeks ago on raw

what
what773 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2003, 08:07 AM   #12 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

i cant forget when i saw taker return at ss 94. shit angle and shit match, but all i cared about was that TAKEER WAS BACK!! i screamed with joyand my mate big ada had to put me in a million dollar dream to make me shush

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote