ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Bradshaw...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Sep 2002, 08:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Bradshaw...

From WWE.COM:

Bradshaw on Tuesday had surgery to repair a torn biceps muscle in his left arm. The big Texan will require four to six months of rehabilitation and recovery time before he can return to the ring.

The injury occurred during the first segment of RAW, when he and Kane teamed to take on Christian and Lance Storm. But Bradshaw finished his match and completed his duties on RAW -- he even ran in during the Booker T & Goldust vs. William Regal & Test match -- in spite of the pain.

On Tuesday morning, Bradshaw and World Wrestling Entertainment trainer Chris Brennan flew to Birmingham, Ala., to see Dr. James Andrews. The surgeon examined the big Texan and diagnosed a tear; a subsequent MRI confirmed the tear, and Bradshaw went under the knife on Tuesday afternoon. Andrews reportedly deemed the surgery a complete success.

The injury is apparently very similar to the one suffered by Kane last May. Wearing a hard cast from his shoulder to his elbow, Bradshaw flew home on Wednesday. WWE.com hopes to speak with Bradshaw later this week.
Old 15 Sep 2002, 08:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Next Big Mod

Highspeed is on a distinguished road

He can take ALL the time in the world to recover...
Highspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2002, 08:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default He is probably down the road to sweetwater

Which isn't far from where I am now. If I hear anything on how he is doing I can let you know..His family is all right in this area.
Old 15 Sep 2002, 08:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I feel bad for the guy, he was just getting a push and wam he's gone, the same shit happened to Kane, Rhyno amd Benoit they were all on the virge of becoming top top guy's and they all got hurt at the worst time.
Old 15 Sep 2002, 08:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Next Big Mod

Highspeed is on a distinguished road

All jokes aside I agree...I just think he needs to get rid of those tights...
Highspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2002, 08:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yeah i know what you mean about him getting a push and now he is out....this may help his career he was just becoming popular and now that he's the crowd will miss him and when he comes back they will be waiting, maybe or this could be the end of his career if he the fans forget about him.....

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2002, 08:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Over the last couple of month's Bradshaw was a fucking jobber, fighting on Heat and fighting in the hard core division, and ever since Kane came back Bradshaw was getting a push, but i agree that he needs a new gimmick, the whole cowboy era was getting played out.
Old 15 Sep 2002, 09:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
I'm Kidding

Jobbin' is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK
I feel bad for the guy, he was just getting a push and wam he's gone, the same shit happened to Kane, Rhyno amd Benoit they were all on the virge of becoming top top guy's and they all got hurt at the worst time.
Yeah, but Rhyno, Kane and Benoit are all talented guys. Bradshaw has backstage pull. I really don't like the guy. I DO feel sorry for him, though, that he got injured, but I'm actually glad he did. Maybe now they can replace him with Chris Nowinski or something.
Old 15 Sep 2002, 11:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yeah, it does suck that he got hurt. But man, every time he was on I went and got a sandwich or something... And what is up with those boots?
Old 16 Sep 2002, 04:09 AM   #10 (permalink)
'tin Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Highspeed
He can take ALL the time in the world to recover...
to quote the legendary nelson... ha ha!, bradshaw suck, go be an accountant you big shite lummox,
Old 16 Sep 2002, 06:26 AM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I like bradshaw so much, and I am so pissed that he got hurt
Old 16 Sep 2002, 11:05 AM   #12 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Bradshaw is a really nice guy

and always carrys a postitive attitude on life..He will make his way back may take some time..
Old 16 Sep 2002, 11:17 AM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

It's sad that Bradshaw got injured. He was getting into spe and it was scheduled to get a really good push as far as I heard and he got injured. That stinks man. He's a great wrestler but seriously he really needs to change his wrestling attire. Those tights are not really Bradshaw
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 05:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I like bradshaw but the cowboy gimmick really needs to go if he wants a lot of success when/if he comes back.
Old 16 Sep 2002, 06:39 PM   #15 (permalink)

innihalator is on a distinguished road

Actually, Benoit wrestled with a bad neck for awhile before finally going ahead and getting surgery, but I somewhat doubt that WWE would've been willing to put him up to the top even then. Possibly so, but look what they're doing to him now. He's tagging with Eddie Guerrero, a potentially great tag team, and they're making them job. That's good entertainment there.

I hope Bradshaw makes a full recovery. Even if you don't like the guy, certainly you shouldn't wish for him to be hurt. I'm not a Kane fan, but I wasn't saying "thank goodness he has a hurt arm and won't be on my television."
innihalator is offline   Reply With Quote