ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

hopefully a good sign

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Jun 2003, 02:31 PM   #1 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK
Default hopefully a good sign

WWE Wants Goldberg To Quit?
Story By: Ben Johnson
June 29, 2003Discuss This With Other Fans! []
The following news comes from the Torch Newsletter:

- Goldberg is reportedly getting more and more paranoid that WWE officials are trying to sabotage his run, and his character's legacy in general. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see how off WWE is in their push of Goldberg, and he's starting to think it could be deliberate. Some sources are saying that the failure to push last week's RAW as Goldberg's MSG is yet another example of this.

- Additionally, there are some who feel top WWE officials are trying to get Goldberg to quit the company, ending their contractual relations. Some upper-WWE authorities regret signing Goldberg, so this could indeed be the case.
Old 29 Jun 2003, 02:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

You see... the problem here is that Goldberg just isn't happy with not being the top dog in the WWE. Back in WCW he was the big bad ass that no one could beat, and now that he's in the WWE they're not going to let him do that. It would effectively kill many of their characters to get trounced. He should just shut up and do his job, you never know it might keep him employed a bit longer.
Old 29 Jun 2003, 03:04 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

exactly if he would just go with the flow and stop believing he was actually that good he would get into more storylines better storylines and would last a hell of a lot longer
Old 29 Jun 2003, 04:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LOL, what a piece of shit. He thinks that winning every night in Pro Wrestling means something. Look at Jericho and many others. They don't have to win to be over. Although I guess that's what it takes for that big buffoon seeing as he has no charisma. All he relies on is winning. Pathetic. I hope he does quit. I hate seeing 20 second squash matches with him.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2003, 11:34 PM   #5 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

That article is all BS

Goldberg will be champ this year and all you Goldberg haterz will recognize who the fukn man is on Raw.
Old 29 Jun 2003, 11:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I like Goldberg and all but I don't think he should or will be champ anytime soon,as for his complaining he should not be doing it.I had a feeling that when he first came in the WWE that they would begin his undeafeated streak,I really hope they don't.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2003, 12:11 AM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
The Rock said in post # :
That article is all BS

Goldberg will be champ this year and all you Goldberg haterz will recognize who the fukn man is on Raw.

Yeah, the man on Raw is the Rock. End of story, not Bill "I don't job or sell moves" Goldberg. When the WWE realizes that this jack ass thinks he's more important than the group as a whole, they'll can him with all the rest.
Old 30 Jun 2003, 12:57 AM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

It sucked how he squashed mack like that...They build up that angle for months and it ends in 30 seconds?
Old 30 Jun 2003, 07:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

goldberg is being pshed at the expense of everyone he comes into contact with, constantly destroying everyone in his path. why?

despite making him look great with all his quick wins the fans dont really take to him much

i know he gets big pops for his entrance and moves, but hes only out there fr a couple of minutes cos otherwise i would show hom mediocre he really is.

plus killing rodney macks angle was dumb, it should have been someone else and its killed macks heat

so i dont think wwe is trying to make goldberg quit.

after all, theyve pushed him SO hard.

the truth is that goldberg cannot live up to his own hype and is destined to be he new ultimate warrior

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2003, 01:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Berg is on a limited contract to work a max of 6 dates a month for one year. Do you see him in the ring working his ass off like so many of the other guys? no. You see him run in, make strange faces, squash somebody, and run out. He doesn't have what it takes to run in wwe and it's really hitting him in the face. He's not going to be champ. He's bringing what he thought he was going to bring to the company.

Now, here's another thing. When Steiner comes in and goes straight for HHH everybody complained that he hasn't put in any time and doesn't deserve a shot or anything. Now Berg comes in and everybodys talking about him taking the belt from trips and what the fuck is the holdup. lol, ppl need to make up their minds sometime. Bitchbergs days are numbered.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2003, 01:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Steiner's improved...unlike goldberg......but steiner started out really bad in the first place....
Old 01 Jul 2003, 09:35 AM   #12 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

steiner has been bag of sundried bumhole from the moment he arrived in he wwe

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2003, 11:42 AM   #13 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Goldberg has championship material written all across his body, his inring ability's are amazing, the hype and electricity that suround Bill is incredible, he get's great crowd reaction based on the anticipation of who's next. Goldberg has saved the Raw roster since the Rock has left. The rating's for Goldbergs quarter hour's are by far the highest on Raw. The fact of the matter is this, all you bitch ass hater's can cry and complain all you want, you guy's are brainwashed and bias towards the Legend known as Goldberg. Goldberg will get the gold within 6-8 month's, that's gaurenteed 100% Lock. While all the bitches like Booker T, RVD, Nash and Kane are held the fuck back in the midcard division 4life.
Old 01 Jul 2003, 11:48 AM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
The Rock said in post # :
Goldberg has championship material written all across his body, his inring ability's are amazing, the hype and electricity that suround Bill is incredible, he get's great crowd reaction based on the anticipation of who's next.
You're kidding right? Are we watching the same matches? I have seen no "amazing" in-ring ability. All I see are spears and fucked-up Jackhammers. And the crowd isn't in anticipation of who's next, pretty much anyone in the ring at the time is "next". Hell, you could be on your way back from getting some nachos and before you actually get to your seat, the match is over it's so damn fast.
Old 01 Jul 2003, 11:53 AM   #15 (permalink)

evilgrin

This is why I dont bother posting on WWE message board's anymore.

Fuck the haterz
Im out.