ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

HLA is coming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Sep 2002, 08:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default HLA is coming

Its on the board that Molly is totally against the HLA and implys that the DIVAS are being asked to do that. How many will even go along with it...

Wonder what Football Game is on Monday night
Old 15 Sep 2002, 08:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I'll be watchin the game cause Raw for some reason suxx's

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2002, 09:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

You can get the best of both, just record Raw and watch the game, i always record Raw and S.D so i can fast forward through all the bull shit.
Old 15 Sep 2002, 09:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default I hadn't thought about that

Fast forwarding thru it would help there is also I don't know WB on Sat evening reruns the highlight..But fastforward would be a lot better
Old 16 Sep 2002, 08:46 AM   #5 (permalink)

im not along with that
it was stupid
Old 16 Sep 2002, 09:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I can't believe that they're asking the divas to do the HLA crap. Seriously that is disrespectful. But that I think about it I'm not amazed for the B.S. Vince is pulling.

As you may remember Sable tried to sue Vince on 2000 for a similar issue. According to the ex WWE/F superstar vince wanted to creato a lesbian storyline with another superstar but Sable rejected the idea and since Sable didn't do what Vince wanted she got her ass fired.

I definelty think that Vince has some serious personal issues to fix because he's pulling that behavior on television. There is really someting wrong with the WWE. I was going to record RAW since today is bowling night for me but I'm skipping the idea for recording the show tonight. I think football is a more suitable option for everybody.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 05:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

HLA NOT AGAIN!