ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Pipers replacement *Spoiler*

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Jun 2003, 12:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Default Pipers replacement *Spoiler*

8. This was the point in the night that was originally scheduled for the advertised Piper's Pit with Vince McMahon. Instead Brother Love was introduced and said that Piper was home with a "sickness" that he can't heal. He then introduced a young man in a wheelchair he was going to heal. He told the crowd this man's name was "Brian Gerwitz" and that he came from a local town in RI. Apparently this man's real handicap is writing wrestlng storylines, but Brother Love could only heal his legs so he could walk out of the ring. Brother Love then introduced McMahon as the devil incarnate.

Vince came out to probably the biggest pop of the night. Brother Love attempted to heal McMahon from all of the evil inside of him. Then MacMahon called out Zach Gowen. Vince punched poor Zach then yanked out his fake leg. While Vince and Brother Love's backs were turned Zavh hopped up to the top rope and delivered a one-legged! moonsault follwed by a couple of one-legged dropkicks!!! This was by far the best thing on the show. The segment ended with Zach delivering a Hogan legdrop on Vince with his fake leg.

And for the faggot who thinks this is a made up post.

http://www.liveaudiowrestling.com/wo...t.asp?aID=7772
Old 29 Jun 2003, 10:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

good crkkey slappaddy wallington

that sound rumping, totally rumping.

but is it all an elaborat hoax? only time will tell

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2003, 12:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

This could be interesting...
Old 30 Jun 2003, 12:32 AM   #4 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
'tin Man said in post # :
good crkkey slappaddy wallington

that sound rumping, totally rumping.

but is it all an elaborat hoax? only time will tell

????????????????????????? ????????????????

what the hell did you just say

Last edited by Kara; 30 Jun 2003 at 12:50 AM.
Kara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2003, 01:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Good god,I can't stand Brother Love.....I liked Piper and I'll miss him
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2003, 07:14 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

how about the barber hop and al the othe r talk show segments, each for 2 weeks at a timme. that would be funny

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 30 Jun 2003, 09:36 AM   #7 (permalink)

what773 is on a distinguished road

i wish that piper would have stayed but a better replacement would be shane o mac he needs to be back on t.v. somehow

what
what773 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2003, 08:25 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

they haVE TOO MANY USELESS WANKERS ON THE ROSTER,,, BUT THE "SHANE-O SHOW" SOUnds pretty slappariffic!

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 02 Jul 2003, 07:29 PM   #9 (permalink)

what773 is on a distinguished road

yea that does have a ring to it dosent it

what
what773 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2003, 07:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I'll miss piper,I liked the whole bit he did with Tajiri.
Old 02 Jul 2003, 07:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I as well will miss Piper. Bruce Pichard is nowhere near a suitable replacement. I hate Brother Love. Always have, always will. As Tin Man said though, bringing back the Barber Shop would be a pretty funny idea. Assuming of course Ed Leslie is available.

On a sidenote, I HATE how people are always clamoring for that fag Shane McMahon. Why? Sure, he took sick bumps with the rest of them. But he was such an annoying little fucker. He was given countless minutes of mic time each week and he has such an irratating TV presence.

And I don't mean irratating as in he makes a good heel. I mean irratating as in I can't stand to watch him, and I reach for the television remote.

Shane's one of the most annoying wrestling personalities anyone can ask for. I don't know why so many people do.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2003, 09:31 AM   #12 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

The only thing that Piper did that i liked (while he was in the WWE for the past few months) was the segment w/ Tagiri + Guerrero. I also liked their match two shows ago.
Old 04 Jul 2003, 03:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

wy was ohair with piper? that nevr seemed to work for me

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 04 Jul 2003, 03:56 PM   #14 (permalink)

sitdownstandup7 is on a distinguished road

o'haire and piper weren't a very good match, i agree. I was confused cause they totally scrapped O'haire's " im not telling you anything you didnt know" gimmick. even though this kind of odd evil gimmick seems to work for him. but please for the love of god don't set him up with bruce prichard. i would fucking kick my tv out the window. brother love would be a terrible solution to an already bad partnership.
sitdownstandup7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2003, 04:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

i think o hair is cool. i loved his convincing tempting promos telling you to drink and so on.

itsa ahame he couldnt do them on tv in front of a crowd

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER