ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

*SPOILER* Kanes new look

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Jun 2003, 11:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Default *SPOILER* Kanes new look

This was a result from last nights house show in PA, that talked about kane and his new look at the end of the match.

Match 8)Triple H comes out and says he emabrrased Kane so much he was a pussy not to show. RVD answered the call and we had ourselves a World Title Match. Fans were into RVD(but the constant burial Vince has done with this guy is killing him as he is losing steam)Standard match finish saw Orton interfere and RVD took care of him. Kane's music playedTrip was down and RVD 5 star'd him. Ref was allready down from a Trip ref bump. RVD goes for the cover 1-2- Orton yanks him out of the ring.

Kanes music still going he finally comes out with a totally shaven head and face and no paint on chokeslams Orton, then chokeslams RVD which allows Trip to get the pin. Trip/Orton leave and Kane then chokeslams RVD one more time for good measure. Show ending when RVD got up and posed for the fans. Boy for those of us RVD fans it does not look good at all.
Old 28 Jun 2003, 02:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496

lol, i wonder how he looked with a shoven head

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2003, 02:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

It's not hard to picture if you watched him as dr. issac yankem d.d.s. in the early/mid 90's. If he keeps a decent goatee he'd look like a thinner Ron Reis.
Old 28 Jun 2003, 03:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

kane should put his mask back on and never taake it off again

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2003, 04:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

i just hope we dont hafta look at kanes face anymore
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2003, 05:07 PM   #6 (permalink)

what773 is on a distinguished road

they should have him look like he did on raw if there are no black paint it kills his story and gimmik he was burned why would they take the burns off of his face

what
what773 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2003, 07:11 PM   #7 (permalink)

rawrules is on a distinguished road

be honest did he realy look that ugly ?
rawrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2003, 07:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
I am the Master-Baiter!

tweek is on a distinguished road

hopefully they will put Kane's mask back on but and least he doesn't have that weird haircut. It would look kinda cool with a mask but no hair, but not the same.

"Maybe we can't go to heaven because one of us is a J-O-O."
tweek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2003, 12:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

It doesn't matter what they do, they already fucked Kane over big time. The only way he might be able to be saved is if they turn him into some big ass fucking Sting like character.

But I think they fucked him over so much, they should just have him go back to either Issac Yankem, Unabomb, or the Christmas Creature. It couldn't hurt his career any more than the demasking thing did.

Although I must say, I did think his face made him look like a baddass. He just looked so fucking pissed off.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2003, 11:49 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

at leasst more people care abou kane now. if he still weras the mask and refuss to takie it off ahfgain he will look like abig red jason vorheese

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 29 Jun 2003, 05:14 PM   #11 (permalink)

they sould leave the mask off even though the face is scary we can get used to it, i did and im only 13

what
Old 30 Jun 2003, 01:03 AM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I agree with Bleak....Kane is totally fucked now....Their was so much mystery behind the mask....It's what kept Kane so marketable....and now it's gone? If HHH was going to keep his title they could have made it a DQ finish and The Feud between HHH and Kane could of kept going and Kane would still have his mask.....but Now we're gonna see a feud with RVDand The match they had against each other earlier in the year wasn't that good.
Old 30 Jun 2003, 01:14 AM   #13 (permalink)
I am the original thug.

hardcorerawfan is on a distinguished road

I know that Mark Jindrak is rumored to be the newest member to evolution, but maybe Kane is going to be as well.

Let me explain, in the match listed above, Kane chokeslams Orton but not HHH. Have HHH kick out Orton, claiming that he is trying to outshine him, and then ontroduce Kane as his replacement, since Jindrak is supposedly Batista's replacement.

I admit, my idea is not that well thought out. What do you think of this or the topic in general?

Beat me if you can survive if I let you.

Have you ever danced with the devil under the pale moonlight.

hardcorerawfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2003, 08:24 AM   #14 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

i expect kane to be a free roaming heel.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 30 Jun 2003, 10:34 AM   #15 (permalink)

agreed

what