ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Recap of Jr on Regis & Kelly

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Jun 2003, 03:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak
Thumbs up Recap of Jr on Regis & Kelly

I was watching the beginning of Regis & Kelly this morning when much to my surprise, it announced that JR was going to be on the show today. So I figured I'd write in a recap.

They started off the show with their normal banter and after the trivia wheel was done, the Camera cut to a split screen of JR and Regis. Regis asked JR what he would be making today and JR said he was making Firehouse Masque Roasted Chicken with cornbread, onion roasted potatoes, and some kind of spinach.

Regis then stated that the chicken recipe was one of JR's Mother's favorites. JR confirmed that and told a short story about how everyday JR's mom would work 6 to 8 hours a day outside of the home, and would then come home and fix JR and his father a great meal. JR then stated that his new cookbook is dedicated to his mother's memory.

The show then went to it's interviews with Jennifer Connely and Chris North before coming back to our favorite play by play man.

We start off with Regis and Kelly wearing cowboy hats and talking to JR about Oklahoma BBQing. JR has to keep reassuring Regis that the chicken won't be spicy. As they are preparing the chicken for the grill, JR warns Regis to be careful with the breasts. (Nice joke JR)

As JR is putting the chicken on the grill, Regis and him begin talking about wrestling. JR said that they just kicked off their WrestleMania XX celebration, and stated how WrestleMania was going to be held in the Garden. Regis then begin talking about how he was at the first WrestleMania. Regis and JR then share kind words about Freddie Blassie and talk shortly about what a loss his passing is. They then went to a commercial.

They come back and wrap up the show by talking about how good the food is. Regis then mentions that all of the recipes are on the Regis & Kelly website, and asks JR to say hi to all of the guys over at the WWE.

JR came off great. This was a great public showing for the WWE. Much better than Vince's appearance on the special. This should really help JR with his cookbook.

--The Bleak

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2003, 04:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

good job bleak, thanks for writing that up. Sounded like JR came off well.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2003, 04:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

good write up maan. but does jr put his bbq sauce in everything?

is it out yet?

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2003, 04:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

JR prolly fuckin showers in his bbq sauce...

I can just imagine him up there with the king, having a big ol sooner sized glass a bbq sauce, sipping away in between "OH MY GAWD! IT'S LIKE A CAR WRECK IN HERE!"

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2003, 04:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

or he could dip his finger in a bowl of it. hoo ho

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 27 Jun 2003, 05:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

Kinda makes me hungry
Old 27 Jun 2003, 05:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

what i could really murder is a plate of chicken mini goujons and some potatoe wedges, hmmmmmmm, dunk dunk dunk

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 29 Jun 2003, 12:03 AM   #8 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Thanks EXO and Tin. I tried sending it in to Kevin so it could be posted on the main site, but I don't think it ever reached him. That or else he deiced not to use it. Either way, thanks. I tought it was good, but you never know if other people will feel the same way or not.

Actually, JR didn't use any of his BBQ sauce on Regis & Kelly. Hell, he didn't even mention it once, which is kinda weird since he usuay mentions it twice a minute on Raw, and at least 3 times in his colum in Raw magizene.

And yes, JR did come off really well.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2003, 11:51 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

they must have told him very firlmy not to advertise it.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 30 Jun 2003, 01:06 AM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

It's good to see someone who can keep his cool,and give the WWE good publicity..
Old 30 Jun 2003, 08:32 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

but when wwe wants publicity, they should send rvd or booker t. and they can talk about chicken wings or sausages or pizzas. pizzas are nice. and potatoe wedges too.

or brock lesnar could go on a show and say how much he eats. and he can probably cook too , i bet he scared his oven into working properly.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER