ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

ultimo dragon
View Poll Results: could u c ultimo dragon being wwe champ?
yes 3 42.86%
no 4 57.14%
maybe 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Jun 2003, 01:33 PM   #1 (permalink)

rawrules is on a distinguished road
Default ultimo dragon

i know this might sound strange 2 some
but do any of you think that with his speed and ablity(sp)that the wwe will ever give him the belt. i man in 1 one on one fight he can probabley beat the big show. Although yes he is a cw i could see him holding the title atleast once within the next five years
what do u think?
rawrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2003, 01:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Are you out of your mind? Hell no! Ultimo Dragon is one of the best preformer's in the WWE no doubt about that and He'll hold the creuserweight title for a long time...But Vince Likes big guys..plus I don't know about Dragon's mic skills.
Old 27 Jun 2003, 01:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

Nope,he is good but they need him in the Cruiserweight division but they might move him up for the US title but not right now.
Old 27 Jun 2003, 01:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^Yup I could see him as possibly being the U.S champ.
Old 27 Jun 2003, 02:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

no, but that doesn't mean I won't enjoy watching him and I'm gonna be waiting to see him more than big show.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2003, 03:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Ultimo isn't one of the best performers in the WWE as he JUST debuted last night. Last night's match was ok. It had a few mediocre spots, and some really good spots (including his sweet ass finisher), but one televised match can't constitute him as a best performer.

I think that the WWE is well on its way to making the cruiser division an intricate part of Smackdown with his signing and debut.

Rey Rey, Ultimo, Kidman (once he returns), Noble, Spanky (where has he been, Velocity?), Shannon Moore, Crash (I guess), Nunzio (they made mention of it last night that he was really a cruiser), ummm I'm sure there're others I'm forgetting. But that is a GREAT group of talent. I just wish they would bring Hurricane to SD to complete the awesome group.

Now back onto the original question/topic. There is no way in hell Ultimo will be heavyweight champ or US champ. They need to keep the cruisers in the cruiser division to keep it strong. They have so much talent there and they might finally start to utilize it like they should. If they play their cards right, the cruisers could become what WWE fans tune into to watch and not just filler matches. They can steal the show any given night if used properly, but that remains to be seen.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2003, 03:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

1) hes little
2) hes foreing
3) he has a bad arm that could affect him in the log term (or some sort of problem anyway)

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2003, 03:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^Ultimo's been around for a while, just not with wwe.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2003, 03:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

i think he meant thathes arrived in wwe after niot being on telly much, sso people cant say if hes stil ll much good

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 27 Jun 2003, 03:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
XDS said in post # :
^Ultimo's been around for a while, just not with wwe.
Yeah, I remember him a little bit in WCW, but what I meant was that he has to be introduced to the WWE crowd and prove himself to THESE fans that might not have seen him until last night.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2003, 03:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

bleedin lutely jimladm, and how willhe work in wwe?

will HE job to albert as well?

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER