ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

PWF Smackdown thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Jun 2003, 07:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default PWF Smackdown thread

And I don't want to see 20 freaking threads about the same thing when I come in tomorrow. So sobody can make a thread about the new guy and talk about it there if you want.

Official preview

Tonight's SmackDown! comes to you from Madison Square Garden in New York City. Don't miss the show when it airs at 8/7 CT on UPN!

General Manager Stephanie McMahon has signed a gigantic six-man tag team main event! Kurt Angle teams with Mr. America and WWE Champion Brock Lesnar against the Big Show, Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin!

Plus, in more six-man tag team action, Undertaker joins forced with Ron Simmons & Bradshaw -- the APA, which returned last week -- to battle all three members of the FBI!

***SPOILER BELOW***

Ultimo Dragon will make his WWE debut tonight at MSG. Dragon's lifelong dream is to compete at the Garden, so he'll undoubtedly be pulling out all the stops on SmackDown!

***END SPOILER***

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2003, 10:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

well, I was kinda pissed that cena didn't go off on a rap. WTF?

Taker was cool, and the fbi are looking better to me. I wasn't into them a while ago, but i'm starting to come around.

aunt lucille? ugh, let's see what happens with this...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 26 Jun 2003, 10:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

oh, did I mention I'm pissed about the Ultimo Dragon??? I didn't even know about it until i went to post the preview and I end up with this big ass promo for him on the home page. Boy that pissed me off. Not because he's showing up, but because i didn't know it was tonight and then, cole and tazz are hyping it.

I guess I need to watch the commercials more....

And now, nother crappy mcmahon/chick angle. At least with trish it ended in a kick ass match aand all the drama was ended greatly. Hope it works out that way again.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 26 Jun 2003, 10:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

well, that tag match was a little flat imo and I think we all knew hardy was going over rikishi. lol, when all the talk of who's going to win the us title, I don't think anybody thought of rikishi

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 26 Jun 2003, 10:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

oh god, mcmahon saying I personally deflowered you. I want to be gowan. this is getting gross...

The last taboo huh, vince/steph getting it on...

ugh.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 26 Jun 2003, 11:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

It was good...The 6 man was great....And the whole Vince deflowering Steph freaked me out...lol