ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

what's the bloody point?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Jun 2003, 08:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road
Default what's the bloody point?

these days it seems they form tag teams purely to have them split to start a fued, unlike the good old days when teams were together for over a year.

then they wonder why the crowd dont care when the team splits up....we werre waiting for it from the moment they had their first tag match. stupid wwe, stupid wwe

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2003, 10:15 AM   #2 (permalink)

DUMBASS Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Golddust and t

DUMBASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2003, 10:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

you're referring to RVD/Kane. well, i personally didn't care for them as a tag team.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2003, 10:48 AM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

You could also make the case that there is the best group of new tag teams right now than there has been for years. Team Angle, La resistance, Los Guerreros (poor chavo) Basham Bros look solid, Dudleys are still together. Temporary tag teams have been used for a long time to get some guys more exposure.

Which is also why I support the brand split, because it discourages teaming up two unrelated stars just to get them on tv and helps get rid of 6 man tag matches at ppv's when all of the ppl should be having singles matches for titles and such.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2003, 11:41 AM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I think he is refering to both rvd/kane and rhyno/benoit
Old 26 Jun 2003, 12:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Ya know, just cause Kane attacked RVD on monday, it doesn't mean they have split up that team. Rember back around WrestleMania, Kane attacked RVD, yet they stuck together for many more months. Although we all know the Kane/RVD team was ment to set up a fued, it could still end up that they will remain a team.

Oh, in addition to the Beniot/Rhyno team, you could add Test/Stiner to the list of teams set up just so they could fued.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2003, 12:25 PM   #7 (permalink)

That's a good point. Personally, I do miss the days of Owen Hat and the British Bulldog. But they're both gone now...
Old 26 Jun 2003, 01:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Yeah they put Test/Steiner as a team only to split them up and have them feud.I don't think Benoit/Rhyno are going to feud but if they do I'd like to see Rhyno turn heel.When Jericho/Christian were a tag team(which I thought they were great together)when they went on their own they did not have them feud just had Christian elminating Jericho from the IC Battle Royal.

RVD/Kane,I liked them as team but at first I did not but I got used to them.All I hope is for is Kane actually turning heel.

Anyways we still got great teams like The Dudleyz,Haas/Benjamin,Eddie/Tajiri(I know it does suck without Chavo but Tajiri is still awesome),and we got the newly formed Basham Brothers with Shaniqua.Now me personally I think these guys are going to make it big someday.

Last edited by Jason; 26 Jun 2003 at 01:19 PM.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2003, 01:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

well, test and steiner was a good idea as it gave them both something to do and helped keep them from completely disapering from tv. Also, their fued ended up not so bad imo.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2003, 01:55 PM   #10 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
well, test and steiner was a good idea as it gave them both something to do and helped keep them from completely disapering from tv. Also, their fued ended up not so bad imo.
and its still carrying on some so thats good
Old 26 Jun 2003, 03:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

and the not to long ago kane/taker with their on/off teaming, and probably others, but i cant remember. people were talking about a kane/rvd feud and a benoyt/rhyno feud the second they started teaming.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote