ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Who should feud with kane now

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Jun 2003, 07:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Default Who should feud with kane now

i was just wonderin, who should feud with kane now?
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2003, 08:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

Scott Steiner or Batista if he were in.
Old 24 Jun 2003, 08:33 PM   #3 (permalink)

DUMBASS Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Triple h or rvd

DUMBASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2003, 03:15 AM   #4 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

RVD first, then the fuckin HHH.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2003, 03:29 AM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

yeah rvd first
Old 25 Jun 2003, 12:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

It's going to be RVD most likely seeing as he chokeslammed the shit out of him,but that feud is going to suck unless Kane chokeslams Job Van Dam into paralysis or a coma so I don't have to sit through anymore of his flippy ass monkey tricks and lame stoner promos.

After he feuds with RVD, he'll probably join evolution or something and have a new costume, with a new mask and music.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2003, 12:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

He is going to fued with kane in what will be easily the lamest story since the Vick shit.

At this point I could really care less what happens to him. I can't tell if this is a push or if they're gonna kill him and fire him. Who knows.

Whoever he fueds with though, he needs to win it. I can't even remember the last time Kane came out on top.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2003, 10:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

More than likely it will be RVD or Trips. Now of course I'd like to see him go to SD and fued with Taker.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2003, 11:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

I'm guessing he'll either feud with RVD or HHH..

Go Timberwolves!
The Big Ticket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2003, 12:53 AM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

He'll feud with RVD.....then it's sort of up in the air...
Old 28 Jun 2003, 02:40 AM   #11 (permalink)
SC is my god

SCownsme is on a distinguished road

I would like to see him fued with either rvd triple h or kevin nash

SCownsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2003, 03:16 AM   #12 (permalink)

what773 is on a distinguished road

mabey nash if he joins evolution

what
what773 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2003, 06:10 AM   #13 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

5kane should wear his mask and just say that he weaqrs it cos he doesnt like showing his face, the people saw his face, so now they can shut up. he can still on/off team with rvd, but gomental and fight rvd at summerslam in a feud.

then he should go over goldust (they are both "freaks") and then figh t goldberg for the title.

"

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2003, 10:49 AM   #14 (permalink)
Kryptonite

the only thing I want to see Kane doing is arguing with the unpleasant lady at the unmployment office....

They completely ignored the gimmick they gave him
Scarred and disfigured....nope just ugly
can't talk...does promos with his little stoner buddy

if he were a horse we'd take him out back and shoot him
Old 28 Jun 2003, 11:04 AM   #15 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

thats what i tell my girlfriend.

kaner should put his mask back on and say he wint take it off again and pretend it never ever ever happened.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote