ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

does anybody else think

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Jun 2003, 08:49 PM   #1 (permalink)

rawrules is on a distinguished road
rolleyes does ne body else think

does ne body else think that they should have had beniot vs rhyno at vengence for the us title rather then them 2 facing each other in the first round

n btw no smart ass answers and no omg u finally learned how 2 spell
rawrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2003, 09:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Well if all the matches are as good as the opening match then no. Depending on where they go with this and if they do this right *they'll put the strap around benoit* then we could see several wrestlers get the break through push. If benoit is to win the title then we'll get the benoit/rhyno feud.
Old 24 Jun 2003, 08:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

their match was boring as hell. a charismatic heel like matt hardy or cena should get the belt and defend it with cheap wins, hbk 92-94 style

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2003, 12:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

nah, but i think rhyno shoulden't have lost round 1.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2003, 12:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

It's called building a fued and keeping it interisting. They were supposed to be tag partners and they played up the angle that they are freinds, know each other, and that Benoit held the crossface. It's getting them over and setting things up for the next couple months. You know, letting things develop, letting the storys continue. Just fucking relax about it. I thought it was a good move to get them in a fued against each other and would like to see it end with a rematch at SS for the belt, if Benoit wins it in the first place of course.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2003, 09:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Drk~ngl said in post # :
Well if all the matches are as good as the opening match then no. Depending on where they go with this and if they do this right *they'll put the strap around benoit* then we could see several wrestlers get the break through push. If benoit is to win the title then we'll get the benoit/rhyno feud.
I have to agree,there saving the Benoit/Rhyno fued for latter,that is if Benoit gets the belt.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2003, 11:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Cena should get the title.....
Old 27 Jun 2003, 06:11 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

cena slaps arse with both hands!!!!!!!

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 27 Jun 2003, 07:57 AM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

How can anyone say that match was boring? That was one of the best matches that night, only eclipsed by Angle and Haas. I guess you people would rather watch Hogan vs Piper or some shit

Oh yeah, and you still haven't learned to spell dipshit
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2003, 01:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I agree.I didn't get to see all of it but from what I saw the match was Exceptonal....
Old 27 Jun 2003, 03:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

they did a bunch of moves and stuff but the match lacked emotionj

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 05 Jul 2003, 08:06 PM   #12 (permalink)

WWE147 will become famous soon enoughWWE147 will become famous soon enough

It's emotion not emotionj alright.
WWE147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jul 2003, 09:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally posted by 'tin Man
What do you want? Rhyno and Beniot to start making out after the match? That was kickass wrestling.
Old 05 Jul 2003, 09:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by 'tin Man
What do you mean it lacked emotion?!? They were coming off of 2 straight weeks of Rhyno accidentally costing Benoit a match, then they had a heated argument backstage as well. Rhyno is a face, and in that match, the crowd started to boo him. After the match, Benoit held the Crossface after the bell rang and then a little after the ref tried to break it up. Rhyno was then upset that he didn't break it. I don't know what you're watching, but that was emotion in my opinion....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jul 2003, 09:25 PM   #15 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Infamous
What do you mean it lacked emotion?!? They were coming off of 2 straight weeks of Rhyno accidentally costing Benoit a match, then they had a heated argument backstage as well. Rhyno is a face, and in that match, the crowd started to boo him. After the match, Benoit held the Crossface after the bell rang and then a little after the ref tried to break it up. Rhyno was then upset that he didn't break it. I don't know what you're watching, but that was emotion in my opinion....
Exactly. Thanks to that, there's going to be tension everytime they get in the ring. I expect another blowup real soon.