ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

RAW Discussion Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Jun 2003, 07:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default RAW Discussion Thread

It's raw time. Well, for some of ya'll.

KANE MAY NEVER BE THE SAME
June 23, 2003

Many consider Madison Square Garden (the home of WrestleMania XX) to be WWE's home away from home. Over the years, the building has been the site of many memorable WWE moments. It was there that Hulk Hogan defeated the Iron Sheik for the WWE Championship. Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka defied gravity in MSG when he leapt off the top off a steel cage onto his opponent. It was the venue of the first-ever WrestleMania. 10 years later, MSG hosted WrestleMania X, the pay-per-view that put the Ladder Match on the map. Tonight, history may be made again as RAW invades "the world's most famous arena."

For almost five years, Kane has been hiding his face from WWE Superstars and fans. Tonight when RAW comes to you live from the Garden in New York City, we may see the man under the mask. If Kane is able to keep his mask on, it is because he will have just captured the World Heavyweight Championship. That's right, it will be Triple H taking on Kane. Pre-match stipulations state that if Kane cannot defeat The Game for the title, he must unmask right there and then. Will we see Kane's face? Or will the big red monster finally defeat Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship? Find out tonight on RAW on The New TNN (9/8 CT).

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2003, 07:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496

I cant wait! looks to be a promising Raw! I am taping it!

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2003, 08:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

God Foley is a classic,the one and only.
Old 23 Jun 2003, 09:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

That Foley video was awsome.
Old 23 Jun 2003, 09:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Overlord

Malice X is on a distinguished road

Am I see things, because i could swear that kane looks... different, its not nash or anything, but he looks different.... I dunno
Malice X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2003, 09:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Overlord

OK, Ummmm THATS NOT GLEN JACOBS GUYS.....
Old 23 Jun 2003, 09:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I can't believe he unmasked himself. But he does look pretty fucked up. And one other thing....I haven't watched raw in a hell of a long time, but doesn't kane have long hair?
Old 23 Jun 2003, 10:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

You're right Malice...It just didn't look right....It was......I don't know what to say right now...but..This is one of the Worst decisions the WWE has ever made...
Old 23 Jun 2003, 10:02 PM   #9 (permalink)

LORD AL is on a distinguished road

who cut his hair mankind
LORD AL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2003, 10:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
Supreme Overlord

Quote:
Originally posted by The_One
You're right Malice...It just didn't look right....It was......I don't know what to say right now...but..This is one of the Worst decisions the WWE has ever made...
So was it, or wasnt it glenn jacobs. Cause it didnt look like him at all to me, even in the match he looked different body wise, his gut was bigger, slower, , his beard was to big, and he seemed a shy shorter. I dunno but ..... I just dont know... if it IS, then im at a loss for words, they just fucked up Kane forever, he can NEVER be the same.
Old 23 Jun 2003, 10:21 PM   #11 (permalink)

what773 is on a distinguished road

imo they made kane better unmasking kane will unleash a monster of terror inside of him did you see him his eyes were like the old undertaker mabey they will make him evil or mabey an unstopple monster or mabey something diffrent i dunno

what
what773 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2003, 10:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
I am the Master-Baiter!

tweek is on a distinguished road

What a crappy ending, that really didn't look like Kane and you could tell the hair was fake because it puffed out extremely. Oh, and, what a great choice of song for the Foley video. Goldberg whoopin' Rodney Mack was cool. All was cool 'cept the very ending , my fave part was Foley Memorial, and Nash & HBK Vs. Flair & Ortan. I give it a strong 7/10.

"Maybe we can't go to heaven because one of us is a J-O-O."
tweek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2003, 12:38 AM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

LMAO Mack jobbed to Goldberg.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2003, 12:40 AM   #14 (permalink)
ZMaster

The ending showed that the writers kiss HHH's ass like that's a surprise. That was the biggest piece of crap they pulled. It would have been better if ;we had a new Heavyweight Champ but there's a rule on Raw, like I said unoffically: "Only HHH is allowed to be the champ." What's worse, not even Kliq members can get the title anymore.
Old 24 Jun 2003, 01:19 AM   #15 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

WWE REALLY FUCKED EVERYTHING TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! ):<
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote