ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

womens title

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jun 2003, 11:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Future WWE Champion

kane fan is on a distinguished road
Default womens title

do you think my woman lisa moretti you all know her as ivory ever win the womens title from jazz
kane fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2003, 01:38 AM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

yawns at your patethic gimmick and no she wont win it
Old 23 Jun 2003, 01:42 AM   #3 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Oh dear god, not another females man poster.

I'd love to see her rest the title from Jazz but with her getting 3 straight wins that only means when she finally gets a world title shot she's going to lose it.
Old 23 Jun 2003, 10:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I hope she could win it. But with Rodney Mack, Theodore Long, and Chris Nowinski at ringside, it stacks the odds against her. But if she could win, that will add to her credibility somewhat being able to beat Jazz and all the odds against her. But knowing WWE, you never know what will happen, though.
Old 23 Jun 2003, 10:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

It's the same ol thing that it's been since wrestling started. Someone has the upper hand in the whole series and then loses the final battle. Ivory might when the title down the road but she's not going to win it in her first title shot. They've put her over 3 times in different matches against jazz and there's no way they're just going to give it to her in one, let alone 2 title shots. Personally i'd rather see my favorite Veronica, rest the title away from snooze...I mean Jazz.
Old 23 Jun 2003, 11:58 AM   #6 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496

who the fuck gives a shit about the womens title there are what 4 women on raw, so everyone is going to be womens champ at least once.

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2003, 11:59 AM   #7 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Actually there's 6 not counting gail kim which makes seven.
Old 24 Jun 2003, 02:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

id like to see jackie get it
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2003, 07:45 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

ivory will lose

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2003, 11:42 AM   #10 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Ivory has only won TAG matches against jazz. She ain't getting that belt. not yet alt least.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2003, 12:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Who really gives a fuck about Ivory. If she left tomorrow, nobody would notice.

I am however, looking forward to Gail Kim.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2003, 12:21 AM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I am to Exodus from what I've heard she's a step above the WWE divas.