ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Smackdown Taping Results.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jun 2003, 08:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Need them posted please, thank you!

Can someone post the full results or at least one match? I was watching and accidentally dozed off during the Rey Mysterio match and wanna read what happened.

I went to a couple different news sites and couldn't find the full results. Thanks to whoever can post them for me....

Last edited by STICK; 19 Jun 2003 at 09:20 PM.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2003, 09:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Here is all of the matches for today's Smackdown...

SMACKDOWN MATCHES

The show opens with a replay of the superplex that imploded the ring last week between Big Show and Brock Lesnar. It is announced that Show and Lesnar will have a rematch for the title tonight.

(1) Undertaker def. Nunzio (w/ FBI). Taker quickly opened up a couple of cans on Nunzio, including an awesome chokeslam over the top rope onto the other members of FBI at ringside. Nunzio was quickly dropped by the Last Ride for the pinfall for Undertaker. After the match, Stamboli and Palumbo start to beat up on Undertaker, and as the FBI starts to gain an advantage, the surprise is dropped -- THE APA RETURNS! Bradshaw and Simmons run out and manage to chase out FBI with Taker's help.

Zack Gowen is shown getting condolences from some of the other wrestlers in the back. He makes his way to Stephanie's office, but finds only Sable there instead. Sable invites Zack into the office alone, making sure that no one has followed him. We also see a "Brock Lesnar Timeline" clip, highlighting the feud between Show and Lesnar. These timelines were spaced in various parts of the show.

(2) Chris Benoit def. Rhyno. Benoit and Rhyno came out together for what looked like a tag team match, when Stephanie McMahon came out, carrying the newly redesigned United States Title Belt. She announces that this match will not be a tag match, but instead Benoit and Rhyno will go one-on-one in a first round match for the U.S. Title, which will be decided at the next pay-per-view. The match started off with some decent scientific moves, but got SLOW from there on through. Lots of rest holds were used, and the crowd started getting restless, chanting "GO SPURS GO" instead of anything related to the match. Benoit finally turned the match into his favor and got the win with the Crippler Crossface. After the match, Benoit extended his hand to Rhyno, but they did not shake hands.

Back in Stephanie's office, Sable is coming on to Zack Gowen. She mentions that last week, Zack got to see Sable's puppies, but this week, she would like him to feel them. Sable directs Zack's hands to the lower parts of her body, off camera of course.

(3) Rey Mysterio def. Kanyon. As the match was about to open, it was announced that Ultimo Dragon would make his Smackdown debut on next week's episode, which would be taped at Madison Square Garden. The match was a typical match of Kanyon's size against Rey's speed. Rey's speed finally won out, as he connected with the 619 followed by the West Coast Pop for the win.

(4) Kurt Angle def. Charlie Haas. Haas and Benjamin came out to ringside in new outfits and new music, but the crowd still chanted "You Suck" for them. Haas and Benjamin challenge Kurt Angle to a match next week, but Angle comes out and says that next week is for wimps. He's ready to get it on tonight. Charlie Haas decides to take Angle's challenge and hooks it up. Shelton Benjamin got in a cheap shot against the post while Angle was outside, but the ref heard it and ejected Benjamin from ringside for the rest of the match. After some nice back-and-forth action, Angle took the pinfall win with the Angle Slam. Benjamin came running back out to double-team Angle, and as they beat up on Kurt, Brock Lesnar came out to make the save for Kurt.

In Stephanie's office, Sable is continuing to make out with Zack Gowen. She makes Zack beg for her, then tells him that there is no way he would ever get to be with Sable. As Sable starts to put him down, Vince McMahon comes in the office and kicks Zack out of the office. He then laughs with Sable, revealing that the whole thing was a setup to be able to make fun of Zack.

(5) Billy Gunn (w/ Torrie Wilson) def. Jamie Noble (w/ Nidia). Squash match for Gunn. Nidia and Torrie managed to get in a little catfight, but it was broken up by Gunn. Gunn took the pinfall win with his Fameasser.

(6) Sean O'Haire (w/ Roddy Piper) def. Eddie Guerrero (w/ Tajiri). Piper comes out with a bottle of tequila for Eddie to drink, making fun of Eddie during the match. Tajiri tried to keep Piper from interfering, but Piper instead took a swig of the tequila and spit it in Tajiri's face, paying him back from last week. The actions at ringside distracted Eddie long enough for O'Haire to get the win with his fireman's carry slam variation.

Back in the office, Sable and Vince continue to gloat over how they got one over on Zack. Sable gives a small kiss to Vince, and then mounts him on top of a desk. Just as they are starting to have some fun, Stephanie McMahon comes in and kicks out Sable. Stephanie RIPS INTO Vince with a MAJOR fit. She was getting so emotional, I had trouble understanding what all she was saying. I caught that she definitely wanted Zack Gowen to get a contract with WWE, and that she didn't care if Vince fired her or not. Vince was left speechless for once.

It is announced that on next week's Smackdown, Undertaker and the APA will take on all three members of the FBI in a six-man match.

(7) Brock Lesnar def. Big Show by disqualification to retain the WWE Championship. Lesnar climbed up on the top rope to start the match, and dared Big Show to follow him. Instead, the start of the match had a lot of fighting on the outside. Lesnar started to gain control, and as he lifted up Show for the F-5, Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin ran in for the DQ. Show, Haas, and Benjamin all triple-teamed Lesnar until Kurt Angle came in to try and even the odds. Show finally dropped Angle with a chokeslam, and as the beating continued, Mr. America ran in to even the odds some more. Mr. America got some shots in on Show, but as he tried to slam Show, Haas and Benjamin broke it up. Mr. America wound up eating a chokeslam, and Show, Haas, and Benjamin left Angle, Lesnar, and Mr. America lying out cold to end the show.
Old 19 Jun 2003, 09:20 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

bradshaw looked like a total fag tonight with the hair color change
Old 19 Jun 2003, 09:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Wyk3d ŁĄŁ §yN said in post # :
bradshaw looked like a total fag tonight with the hair color change
LMFAO, I agree with you. He didn't look like the beer swilling, ass kicking redneck that I remember him. It was a terrible look.

Oh, thank you Monica for posting them. I'm pissed I missed Rey's match too
Old 19 Jun 2003, 09:34 PM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally posted by STICKzophrenic
LMFAO, I agree with you. He didn't look like the beer swilling, ass kicking redneck that I remember him. It was a terrible look.

yes very sad if you are going to play a raging drunken redneck that hair color isnt the best way to go
Old 19 Jun 2003, 10:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Quote:
Originally posted by STICKzophrenic

Sure,any time!
Old 19 Jun 2003, 10:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I so didnt wanna see Sable hump Vince (can anyone sense the irony in that?) I swear they stole Steph's speech from one of my efed promos. The Angle/Haas match was great technical stuff as was Beniot/Rhyno, capitalize on that and I can see a viscious fued. I really wanna see O'Haire and Tajari go at it next. Main event was so so.

8/10
Old 20 Jun 2003, 01:58 AM   #8 (permalink)

yeah it was soo soo but like I told you on earlier tonight I enjoyede seeing show destroying everybody the sad thing is even with 2 monthes to plan fueds now they still rush shit like having hogan come running down for no reason
Old 20 Jun 2003, 11:11 AM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

ugh, I wanted to puke when hogan came down. But supprisingly, Show looked pretty good to me. The meaner he can be, the better.

LMAO, I thought Test joined the APA and was like "where the fuck did bradshaw go?"

Pretty good sd. Benoit/Rhyno was good as was Angle. I gotta say though, this Zach thing is really starting to get on my nerves.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2003, 11:26 AM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

SD was damn good this week. Hardly any Hogan... thank God. The Zach thing can end now, if the WWE want's him to wrestle then let him stop dragging this shit out.... though Sable did look pretty damn fine. The Benoit/Ryhno match was good, but msot of Benoit's matches are good. Sean O'Haire is impressing me lately, hope he can keep it up. And it's good to see that they're pushing Show to be a monster. He could do well if they keep it up with him. All in all, I thought SD was a hell of a lot better than RAW was. But then, I hate Austin...
Old 20 Jun 2003, 11:47 AM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Wyk3d ŁĄŁ §yN said in post # :
the sad thing is even with 2 monthes to plan fueds now they still rush shit like having hogan come running down for no reason
Yeah what the fuck was that about? He hadn't been on for the whole show, and then he decides to come down to help Angle and Lesnar? Wasn't it Lesnar that put him out of action for a long time? Oooo I know, He came out because Angle is red, white and blue

All of the matches were solid to great, the Zach Gowen thing only took up a little bit of time and it was pretty funny, the ending sucked because I'm pretty sure it's gonna set up a stupid ass main event next week (Hogan, Lesnar, Angle VS Haas, Benjamin, Show ).

Sidenote: I can't wait to see Angle VS Shelton Benjamin 1 on 1. I would also like to see Angle go up against Haas and Benjamin in singles matches at PPVs. Those matches would blow the roof off and be awesome
Old 20 Jun 2003, 11:49 AM   #12 (permalink)

well like I was telling Dade itll prolly end up being a team America vs team Angle fued
Old 20 Jun 2003, 12:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :
Sidenote: I can't wait to see Angle VS Shelton Benjamin 1 on 1. I would also like to see Angle go up against Haas and Benjamin in singles matches at PPVs. Those matches would blow the roof off and be awesome
I agree. Of the two in team (insert new name here) Bejamin has impressed me the most. Haas is good, don't get me wrong, but Benjamin's moves are so clean and quick. His matches are great to watch and I think with his skills and a little mic work he could be huge.
Old 20 Jun 2003, 01:05 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I was thinking, I'd like to see Angle against them in a 2 on 1 handicap tag match.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote