ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Some possible spoilers to next monday's raw!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Jun 2003, 03:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Some possible spoilers to next monday's raw!

HHH To Beat Kane? Lance Storm's 'Boring' Angle & More
Story By: Amish Patel
June 18, 2003

Many have praised the WWE's efforts on Monday night's RAW, however, some have criticized one part of the show, that being the Lance Storm 'boring' angle. Sources say that given what the creative team did with that angle, they should be compared to what WCW assembled. On the other hand, others have the opposite view. It is believed that this could be a good move for Lance storm’s career, as the 'boring' tag could become a selling point for his matches. The "tough love" given to Lance Storm on RAW may have been just what Storm need to revitalize his character.

It has been confirmed that Mark Jindrak was going to be unveiled as the new member of Evolution, however, WWE have decided to hold this back until next week’s RAW.

Finally, Kane is poised to lose his mask next week by losing to the man that WWE revolve their RAW shows around, Triple H. Many fear that Kane losing his mask will be a career-killing move, considering there haven’t been many career benefits for those who have took the hood off.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2003, 04:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
ZMaster

If HHH wins, let's yell BOOOOORIIIINGG, BOOOOOORIIIIINGGGG, BOOOOORRRIIIIINGGG. Get the picture. HHH is boring but not as bad as Lance Storm. I thought that was funny.
Old 18 Jun 2003, 04:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

I Thought that the lance storm Part was funny, but pointless. That Garrison Cade has a future!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2003, 04:44 PM   #4 (permalink)

rawrules is on a distinguished road

i wanna no why they are gong to have mark jindrak join evoultion i say y not have jerico Sp i think he would be better in then mark jindrak oh hell even kane might swere us all and join evoultion

Last edited by Exo; 18 Jun 2003 at 06:00 PM.
rawrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2003, 06:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^Write in english. If you post this incoherent rambling again I'm gonna delete it or write something else there myself.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2003, 08:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

If they demask Kane it will be a huge mistake,most of his fans are not going to like that at all.It will kill him.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2003, 08:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

Kane being demasked would be criticly stupid for his career.
Old 18 Jun 2003, 08:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
ZMaster

Yeah it would but the writers are too stupid to figure it out for themselves. So they're like this: "Nobody else is gonna hold the World Title at all but HHH." I mean the title has become a joke.
Old 18 Jun 2003, 09:15 PM   #9 (permalink)

DUMBASS Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

agree^

DUMBASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2003, 09:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I don't think Kane will be demasked.....I think the match will end with a DQ Win for Kane....That way HHH keeps his title and kane gets to stay a main eventer and keep his mask.
Old 18 Jun 2003, 10:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
ZMaster

That kinda ending sucks. Give Kane the title, I mean by god how long do you need someone as the champ? If they do that, it should go something like this: Kane wins Heavyweight Title then Evolution comes out to try to beat him up after the match. Finally, that new guy, comes in and decides to help out Triple H, Ric Flair, and Randy Orton, and then you got Evolution, a 4-Horsemen wannabe group.
Old 18 Jun 2003, 11:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Well what if during the match, Berg runs in and spears HHH, and costs him the match and then they can fued over that and berg can beat hhh at ss and Kane gets the belt, right, so then berg leaves and kane is celebrating, but then evolution and the new member comes out and beats the shit out of Kane and takes his mask off for revenge, and then JR goes "OH MY GAWD, IT'S FAKE DEISEL!!!" yeah, and then Deisel music hits and out comes Nash, but now he's Real Deisel, so then he says "FUCK YOU FAKE DEISEL, I'M GONNA TAKE YOUR BELT AT SUMMERSLAM" so then you have Berg vs Trips and you get the match everyone has been waiting for, Real Deisel vs Fake Deisel. Ratings would skyrocket. WWE is saved. Vince, listen to the fans. It's the only way to save your company.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2003, 01:51 AM   #13 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
€XØDÜS said in post # :
^Write in english. If you post this incoherent rambling again I'm gonna delete it or write something else there myself.

LMMFAO
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2003, 02:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
ZMaster

Quote:
€XØDÜS said in post # :
Well what if during the match, Berg runs in and spears HHH, and costs him the match and then they can fued over that and berg can beat hhh at ss and Kane gets the belt, right, so then berg leaves and kane is celebrating, but then evolution and the new member comes out and beats the shit out of Kane and takes his mask off for revenge, and then JR goes "OH MY GAWD, IT'S FAKE DEISEL!!!" yeah, and then Deisel music hits and out comes Nash, but now he's Real Deisel, so then he says "FUCK YOU FAKE DEISEL, I'M GONNA TAKE YOUR BELT AT SUMMERSLAM" so then you have Berg vs Trips and you get the match everyone has been waiting for, Real Deisel vs Fake Deisel. Ratings would skyrocket. WWE is saved. Vince, listen to the fans. It's the only way to save your company.
That's just crazy enough to work. I think WWE should this kinda ending. It goes together and works 100%. You're right, Vince needs to listen to the fans.