ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

3 matches for Unforgiven??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Sep 2002, 02:07 PM   #1 (permalink)

JHardyHHH is on a distinguished road
Default 3 matches for Unforgiven??

Maybe its just me but usually there are more than 3 matches booked a week before a pay-per view. They don't even have some big fueds going right now, maybe Jeff Hardy and Chris Jericho, maybe, but that's about it. Isn't that cutting it a bit short? Maybe they are trying to surprise some people, but normally when they have to scramble the writers end up falling all over each other. What matches do you expect to see at Unforgiven? Why do you think they waiting so close to book matches???
JHardyHHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2002, 02:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

they'll probably have a nother edge vs. eddie
Old 15 Sep 2002, 02:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default The clue is 3 featured matches

There are always other matches...Look at the ones that are listed..Most are all main eventers.

Like was said Edge and Eddie. Probably be a tag team title match. Maybe a cruiser weight title match. One of the girls...They will fill up the card rest assured.
Old 15 Sep 2002, 02:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
kaneiac

i think they were lining up to have Booker T kane Goldust and Bradshaw v's Test Regal Christian and storm but Bradshaw has torn his bicept so cant fight so i reckon they should have kane v's christian and storm for tag titles and Booker t and Goldust v's test n regal
Old 15 Sep 2002, 02:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

I can see a Chuck & Billy vs. Island Boyz match on the card somewhere
Calvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2002, 02:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
kaneiac

nah i think rosey is injured and isnt 100% fit to take any bumps thats why they aint had a match only attacked ppl
Old 15 Sep 2002, 02:47 PM   #7 (permalink)

Orioles88 is on a distinguished road

this is shaping up to be a bad ppv.
Orioles88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2002, 02:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
WWE Champion

The Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster ever

I have a feeling that the federation has something good planned...
The Man2oo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2002, 02:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

yeah probably to surprise people last minute
Old 15 Sep 2002, 03:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
josh_esco

this why i don't like the roster spilt. cuz if we didn't have a roster spilt. rivals would be better. you would have 2 shows a week to make the rival better. thats what i think. but now its like every pay view. is put together the last min. and there really aint many rival going on right now.
Old 15 Sep 2002, 03:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

It look like it's going to be an exciting week of wrestling, i heard that Bradshaw was injured so i predict a tag match for the belt's with Kane and the Book v.s the un-Americans, im not quite sure if Billy and Chuch will be on Raw but i know that Rico will be on Raw.
I want then to add a stipulation to the Benoit match, something like a submission match, either way the 2 main events are looking good, HHH v.s RVD and Brock v.s Tapper, HBK should be around as well.
Old 15 Sep 2002, 03:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
Married to a Wiccan

Taker&Flair fan is on a distinguished road

Can you say, Shane returning either on Smackdown! or at the PPV?

Hell is other People - Sartre

Taker&Flair fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2002, 04:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

This close to a PPV. Don't count on it. When he comes back it will be the RAW or Smackdown after a PPV

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2002, 06:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I hope their is a surprise because if their isn't :hopingmad
Old 15 Sep 2002, 06:26 PM   #15 (permalink)

JHardyHHH is on a distinguished road

I am going to have to agree with Orliels and say this is shaping up to be a bad pay per view. I can see some matches they might add now that I look at peoples comments, I just thought they would have been confirmed and put on the card by now. Surprises are nice...if they are done right, and right now the WWE doesn't seem to be doing much right. I agree with the problem of having the roster split and having one show per roster a week it doesn't allow the proper build up time for feuds. My husband thinks they are planning on eventually spiltting off into a whole different "federation" and then have two shows a night per roster. That can only lead to further ratings slips I think. Sometimes I feel that Eric Bishoff agreeed to work for the WWE just to sabotage it to get back at Vince. :hopingmad
JHardyHHH is offline   Reply With Quote