ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The Old Kane Is Back!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Jun 2003, 01:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Talking The Old Kane Is Back!!!

Man that was awesome!!!excellent!!magnificant!!I was like,"hey I'm watching the old wrestling!!"it was all because of the return of THE OLD KANE!!!did you see that?Did you see all those crowds?!Coz now the WWE is doing the right thing to KANE!!from RVD,KANE was pulled right to the top!to the top!!he's the main thing of raw now!he was a monstor last night!!he destroyed those France bastards!

I couldn't believe that happened,they really made it interesting.And at the same time,I was thinking how better would it be to see The Old UnderTaker.So what do you think will happen next?I just can't wait for this.Do you think he'll be the New WWE Heavyweight Champion?Or he's gonna take his mask off in that middle of the ring?What I'm thinking is,is he gonna be with a new suit and a new entering music?Or back to the old suit and music?

Sasquatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2003, 06:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

i think he'll unmask and turn heel
Old 18 Jun 2003, 11:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
ZMaster

They're gonna screw him as usual 'cause the rule of Raw is although unoffically "Only Triple H is allowed to be the Heavyweight Champion."
Old 18 Jun 2003, 11:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

That and they don't like their characters to have any consistency, first Kane's face was burned entirely and he couldn't talk, then only the top part of his face was burned and now he can talk, then he'll probably be unmasked and show us that he was never burned and they'll dump the Undertaker brother gimmick and he'll be Glen "What are they going to do with me now" Jacobs
Old 18 Jun 2003, 12:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Premier is on a distinguished road

No way, Kane is totally going to win that match... I think they're realising HHH can't keep the title forever, but they don't want him to lose it to just anyone.
Premier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2003, 12:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'm sorry to be the dick to piss and put out your fires of excitement, but neither will happen.

The writers will once again be stupid as hell and screw the fans from anything positive. Kane will be kicking the shit out of HHH, about to win the title, and then Orton and Flair will come down and beat the shit out of Kane, or Trips will get his sledge and hit Kane with it. Either thing happens and Kane wins by DQ. He doesn't get the title and he doesn't get unmasked, yet again letting the fans down and leaving a sour taste in their mouths.

I'll still watch and hope for something unexpected, but if nothing unexpected happens, I won't be surprised....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2003, 12:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

That's pretty likely Stick. I think they might debut a new member of Evolution though, RVD. Some shit like Orton runs in to beat on Kane, and RVD runs down and everyone thinks he's there to save Kane, but then he turns and some HHH shit like, "You should've joined us Kane" or some other shit. Well, that might not be too bad, but I'm sure tonight kills kane forever.

Unless, they build the fued into SS and it keeps Berg out of the title? I hadn't thought of that. Meh, whatever. I guess it doesn't much matter to me what happens or if anything happens or if HHH beats him clean and takes the mask. He's been demasked before and managed to get the hell out.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2003, 01:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
ZMaster

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :
I'm sorry to be the dick to piss and put out your fires of excitement, but neither will happen.

The writers will once again be stupid as hell and screw the fans from anything positive. Kane will be kicking the shit out of HHH, about to win the title, and then Orton and Flair will come down and beat the shit out of Kane, or Trips will get his sledge and hit Kane with it. Either thing happens and Kane wins by DQ. He doesn't get the title and he doesn't get unmasked, yet again letting the fans down and leaving a sour taste in their mouths.

I'll still watch and hope for something unexpected, but if nothing unexpected happens, I won't be surprised....
And they wonder why people are getting pissed. Well genius, why do they do something smart for once or is that too much to ask? I want to see Kane win but unforuntaely, nobody's allowed to be the World Champ but HHH.
Old 18 Jun 2003, 01:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I really hope RVD doesn't join Evolution. That would just mean I would have to see him more, and I fuckin hate him and everything he does. A new member would be cool, but not RVD's stupid ass.

As for Berg, I really doubt they're gonna keep him out of the title picture. They signed him to this huge ass contract and probably guaranteed he would have the title in a certain amount of time. If they nix that, he'll throw a hissy fit and cry like a baby.

Also, if Kane is unmasked, I think they would force him to show his face this time because Bischoff was sayin in the middle of the ring he would be de-masked and show the whole world.
Old 18 Jun 2003, 01:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
ZMaster

RVD won't join. Besides, anyone that joins will be HHH's puppet and to quote Sean O'Haire "but hey I'm not telling you anything you don't already know."
Old 18 Jun 2003, 01:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :
I really hope RVD doesn't join Evolution. That would just mean I would have to see him more, and I fuckin hate him and everything he does. A new member would be cool, but not RVD's stupid ass.

As for Berg, I really doubt they're gonna keep him out of the title picture. They signed him to this huge ass contract and probably guaranteed he would have the title in a certain amount of time. If they nix that, he'll throw a hissy fit and cry like a baby.

Also, if Kane is unmasked, I think they would force him to show his face this time because Bischoff was sayin in the middle of the ring he would be de-masked and show the whole world.
Well, I don't really think RVD is going to join, I'm pretty sure I know who it is, but I don't wanna spoil it for ya

I don't think Berg is going to see the belt and I really doubt it'll be in time for SS unless he does a major turn and starts the fued with HHH next week. Otherwise, I think it'll be a Y2J rematch, specially since they've been working great matches. At least the best for Berg.

Now here's the thing, GB is on a 1 year contract, which means if his last match is at WM XX then he's got to lose, specially if it's for the belt. Plus, there's been plenty of backstage drama and shit that Berg's been bringing on himself. And if they allready feel he hasn't contributed like they were hoping he would, I doubt they feel any need to get him the belt. He can be in main event fueds, just not any for the strap, and that's where he's bean.

And now they gotta do something for nash. hmmmmmmm Real Deisel vs Fake Deisel anyone???

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2003, 02:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
XDS said in post # :

Well, I don't really think RVD is going to join, I'm pretty sure I know who it is, but I don't wanna spoil it for ya

I don't think Berg is going to see the belt and I really doubt it'll be in time for SS unless he does a major turn and starts the fued with HHH next week. Otherwise, I think it'll be a Y2J rematch, specially since they've been working great matches. At least the best for Berg.

Now here's the thing, GB is on a 1 year contract, which means if his last match is at WM XX then he's got to lose, specially if it's for the belt. Plus, there's been plenty of backstage drama and shit that Berg's been bringing on himself. And if they allready feel he hasn't contributed like they were hoping he would, I doubt they feel any need to get him the belt. He can be in main event fueds, just not any for the strap, and that's where he's bean.

And now they gotta do something for nash. hmmmmmmm Real Deisel vs Fake Deisel anyone???
Thanks for taking my spoiler feelings into consideration

You also make good points about Goldberg.
Old 18 Jun 2003, 04:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

GB fuckin whinin ass doesnt deserve a title shot even at WM XX
Old 18 Jun 2003, 04:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

By what i've been hearing, Goldberg aint even getting a title shot at summerslam!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2003, 04:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
Future WWE Champion

kane fan is on a distinguished road
Default kane/title

I know a person who works for the wwe and he said that kane is set to become world champ on raw mon so all you people who thinks kane will lose his mask is all wrong its only false rumors
kane fan is offline   Reply With Quote