ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Goldberg news

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jun 2003, 02:36 PM   #1 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Goldberg news

Goldberg wasn't happy when Linda McMahon declared to the WWE shareholders (4th quarter meeting) last week that "Goldberg's return so far is dissapointing". Apparently, the relationship between the WWE and Bill has deteriorated since then.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wrestling Observer:
There was reportedly a major backstage problem between Goldberg and Vince McMahon at Raw last week.

The booking for the June 9 edition of Raw was largely to bury Goldberg, either out of spite or just in some kind of attempt to put heat on Jericho for the PPV match. Goldberg was scheduled to squash Rosey, then Jericho would run in and injure Goldberg’s hand. Goldberg would have left the arena, then came back and been laid out in an interview backstage with Terri.

Goldberg showed up to the arena, and refused that script. Goldberg and Mcmahon had to instead work out a compromise where Goldberg wouldn’t look as weak.

Goldberg’s contract is reported to be $1.5 million for one year with 6 dates per month. He had heat with management over whether or not he would go to the UK for the Insurrextion show as well.

Goldberg is still expected to face HHH at Summerslam for the World Title, although it is not a lock HHH will lose the title. There are some who believe WWE would prefer if they could get out of the contract with Goldberg.
Old 16 Jun 2003, 02:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Oh well.

And it WAS disapointing. Sorry Bill. WWE brought you in because they were convinced you would be able to consistently earn them higher ratings.....as your massive ego always believed you were capable of.

Looks like everyone's a fool in this situation.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2003, 02:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Yeah, I was reading that earlier. It sounds like more dirt sheet gossip. I might be pissed too though if I heard that from the ceo, but considering how much there is on the net, I'd be suprised if the guys take any of it seriously. Besides, that comment from linda could've been easily taken out of context or manipulated for Boones or some other dirt sheet writers liking. Maybe it was a dissapointment ratings didn't go up or something. I don't really know. I don't think it's a knock on him and I don't think there was that much that actually went down, and unless I'm reading a bunch more on it over the next cpl weeks, then I'm gonna have to assume this is more speculation and rumors

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2003, 02:49 PM   #4 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Reportedly, there is some internal feeling that WWE is basically set to give up on Goldberg and regrets signing the deal with him. Goldberg has not been too friendly backstage, and has gotten various angles nixed using his creative control. Nonetheless, he is tentatively scheduled for the Summerslam main event with HHH.
Old 17 Jun 2003, 12:06 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

WWE Wants Out Of Contract With Bill Goldberg
Story By: Ben Johnson
June 16, 2003

The following news comes from the Observer Newsletter:

- Goldberg's current WWE contract is reportedly a one-year, $1.5 million deal. He has to work only a very small amount of dates per month, and has one of the highest-paying deals.

Reportedly, there is some internal feeling that WWE is basically set to give up on Goldberg and sort of regrets signing the deal with him. Goldberg has not been too friendly backstage, and has gotten various angles nixed using his creative control. Nonetheless, he is tentatively scheduled for the Summerslam main event with HHH, although there's even talk of changing that match to HHH vs. Foley.

Pink slip Comin' Baby!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2003, 10:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
LATINO HEAT said in post # :
Oh well.

And it WAS disapointing. Sorry Bill. WWE brought you in because they were convinced you would be able to consistently earn them higher ratings.....as your massive ego always believed you were capable of.

Looks like everyone's a fool in this situation.
Except me perhaps... he was in wcw and that place fell down like a burning house. Maybe it's because they let ego driven performers and management push the writers and bookers around. WWE would never do that would they?