ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Who will lead the WWE into the next era?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jun 2003, 10:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Lobo is on a distinguished road
Default Who will lead the WWE into the next era?

With main stage stars like the Rock gone, and Stone Cold Steve Austin done with in ring work, Who do you guys think is going to be the next guy to grab the WWE and take it to a new level.
Lobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2003, 10:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

As of right now the WWE has a lot of fresh young talent to take them into the future.Guys like Edge,Jericho,RVD,Cena,Eddie,Benoit ext. are going to be major players for years to come and are the future of the WWE.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2003, 11:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Guys Like:Edge Lesnar RVD and kane
Old 15 Jun 2003, 01:31 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Lobo is on a distinguished road

I think the WWE was on th right track when the signed Lesnar, Cena, Orton. The WWE needs to take more fresh young faces like that, Those are the people that are going to lead the WWE into the next Big era.
Lobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2003, 11:07 AM   #5 (permalink)

wwe55 is on a distinguished road

Rey mysterio

Sean O haire

Brock lesner

RVD

Edge

wwe55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2003, 02:26 PM   #6 (permalink)

rawrules is on a distinguished road

lesner
cena
rey rey
n a buncha of others
btw what do u think they will call this era or are we still in ruthless agression?
rawrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2003, 04:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

RAWRules....I didn't know they had a name for eras....
Old 15 Jun 2003, 05:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Ladies Dig The Black Belt

BlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to BlackBeltDude

Yes they have names for the eras. There was the Federation Era... The Attitude Era... The Entertainment Era... And The Ruthless Aggression Era....

This Is My House... We Play By My Rules... First Rule Is I Never Lose In My House! You're Just A Guest... You Might Be Good But I'm The Best! I Don't Care Where You've Been... Or What You've Done Before... 'Cause It's A Whole New Game When You Walk Through My Door! THIS IS MY HOUSE!!

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: silver; font-weight: ; color:blue"> <br />
<option>" Muh Peepz"</option> <br />
<option>Fr. $ubmi$$ion</option> <br />
<option>Tyler Durden</option> <br />
<option>Exodus</option> <br />
</select> <br />
BlackBeltDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2003, 05:43 PM   #9 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Angle, Jericho, Brock, Orton and Batista.
Old 15 Jun 2003, 05:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
COP ROCK said in post # :
Angle, Jericho, Brock, Orton and Batista.

Also RVD, HBK, Kevin Nash........
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2003, 09:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

If batista can keep himself from getting injured.
Old 15 Jun 2003, 10:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

Edge,Rey,Jericho,RVD,Kane,Cena,Lesnar,Matt Hardy.....

Go Timberwolves!
The Big Ticket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2003, 06:44 AM   #13 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I think the wrestlers that will lead us into the next era will be The Hurricane, Spanky, Orton, Edge, Christian, Eddie and Chavo Guerreo, Matt Hardy, Lesner, Cena, Rey, RVD, Angle, Jericho, Goldberg and also Batista.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2003, 12:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
The NEW TRUTH said in post # :

Also RVD, HBK, Kevin Nash........
With the way the WWE is booking mathces lately you'd wonder wouldn't ya?

Anyway, guys like Brock, Edge, Jericho and Mysterio are going to lead that WWE to the next era. And guys like Benoit, Geurrero(Both of them), and Angle are the guys that should be leading the WWE today. But alas...
Old 16 Jun 2003, 01:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
ZMaster

Good question, with the brand extension in full-effect, it's gonna be tough to call.
Hurricane, RVD, Y2J, Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar, there's more and I'll list them later. Randy Orton is injury prone and right now Batista's out.