ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What would you rather Stone Cold do?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Jun 2003, 07:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496
Default What would you rather Stone Cold do?

Would you rather Stone Cold get surgery on his neck again, and miss some time in the the WWE, so he could become a wrestler again or would you like to see him stay in his current role as GM?

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2003, 07:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

Maybe surgery,this GM thing cat be sqeezed that far.
Old 13 Jun 2003, 09:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Well I think he's payed his dues and has a right to do what he thinks is best for him,as an SC fan I'm just happy to see him back on tv.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2003, 10:06 PM   #4 (permalink)

rawrules is on a distinguished road

i say let him get da surgery
rawrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2003, 11:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Formerly Mighty Mutt

Nacho Taco is on a distinguished road

I don't think WWE could stand to lose him for how many months, unfortunately.

Please at least have the decency to inform me of who you are and why you gave them to me, you inconsiderate jerk. Thanks.

Nacho Taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2003, 12:03 AM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^agreed.
Old 14 Jun 2003, 02:37 AM   #7 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I think he should get the surgery and work a lighter load like michaels does
Old 14 Jun 2003, 02:59 AM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

From everything I have read, his neck is in terrible shape, worse than it was before he had surgery the first time. It's easy to say to get the surgery, but with surgery you lose a chunk of your life where you have to immobile for a long period of time. Then once you can finally start to do stuff on your own, you gotta work your entire body back up and then be extra careful in doing everything. To me, I wouldn't want to do that a second time and I'm sure he doesn't either. I say that he should stay as Co-GM for now and if he ever feels like he can contribute a match, then he should go for it.

Austin on Raw in any capacity is better than no Austin, which is what could happen if the surgery were to have complications.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2003, 05:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
ZMaster

Good point. I stay right now stick with the Co-GM thing. It's actually a lot better than what people thought it would be.
Old 14 Jun 2003, 06:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

He's earned the right to do what he wants...