ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Pwf Smackdown Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Jun 2003, 07:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Pwf Smackdown Trhead

The WWE Championship will be on the line tonight (8/7 CT on UPN) on SmackDown! The champion, Brock Lesnar, will defend against the 500-pound Big Show. Remember, Show defeated Lesnar for the title last November at Survivor Series.

Kurt Angle has already challenged the winner of this match. Angle, who returned triumphantly last week, is scheduled to be on tonight's SmackDown! And Team Angle -- Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas -- reportedly called in sick last week and were not on hand for Angle's return. But Haas and Benjamin are scheduled to be in Orlando for tonight's show.

Meanwhile, Zach Gowen's entire WWE career is on the line. Mr. McMahon says that the only way Gowen will earn a WWE contract is if he can beat the chairman in an arm-wrestling contest. Mr. McMahon added that Gowen has as much chance as a "one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest." But Mr. America, for one, believes in Gowen. Mr. America indicated that Gowen will defeat the chairman because Gowen may not have bigger arms, but he has a bigger heart.

The new Cruiserweight Champion Rey Mysterio will has little time to celebrate, as he will defend his newly-won title against the man he defeated just last week, Matt Hardy.

In tag team action, newcomers the Basham Brothers tangle with Chris Benoit and Rhyno. In singles competition, Undertaker battles Johnny Stamboli, accompanied by the other members of FBI. And John Cena faces Funaki.

The WWE Tag Team Champions, Tajiri and Eddie Guerrero, are Roddy Piper's guests on Piper's Pit.

And Sable is Stephanie McMahon's new assistant. What's going on there? Perhaps we'll find out tonight on SmackDown!, which begins at 8/7 CT on UPN!

And if any of you have been up on the spoilers, then let's see what delivers as promised

have at it all.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2003, 07:59 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I thought it was gay how they handled the arm wrestling match they could of done something else then what happened
Old 12 Jun 2003, 08:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

i havent watched it yet i guess i could go get the results.....
Old 12 Jun 2003, 08:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I saw it...they brought back that TE2 winner...Linda...Damn shes got a six pack on her...and shes doing a doninatrix thing...not bad..
Old 12 Jun 2003, 08:15 PM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally posted by The Wanderer
I saw it...they brought back that TE2 winner...Linda...Damn shes got a six pack on her...and shes doing a doninatrix thing...not bad..

yeah she is built but the dominatrix thing was done with leia meow and didnt exactly work
Old 12 Jun 2003, 08:45 PM   #6 (permalink)

even if it was planned WHOLEY FUCKING SHIT that was badass
Old 12 Jun 2003, 09:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Yeah for real. That was FUCKING BAD ASS!!!!!!!!!!!! The crowd was chanting "HOLY SHIT!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!" for like 5 straight minutes. Gooooooooodddddddd daaaaaaaammmmnnnnn that was so awesome and I got it on tape!
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2003, 09:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Great show. 8/10 though, Piper's Pit and Mr. America were too cornball.
Old 12 Jun 2003, 09:20 PM   #9 (permalink)

yeah the pit and arm wrestling things were too out of place for a good over all show
Old 12 Jun 2003, 09:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

No way. Piper's pit just setup a feud possibly.

The arm wrestling part was cool. Vince kicked him in his fake ass leg to win LOL. It ran a little long yes, but it was still cool.

I think that show was awesome. The PPV is a month away and I can already see it start to take shape.
Old 12 Jun 2003, 09:30 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by STICKzophrenic
No way. Piper's pit just setup a feud possibly.

The arm wrestling part was cool. Vince kicked him in his fake ass leg to win LOL. It ran a little long yes, but it was still cool.

I think that show was awesome. The PPV is a month away and I can already see it start to take shape.

a fued how tajiri/eddie vs piper/o'haire that would be lame

and the kicking to the leg thing was wrong storyline or not
Old 12 Jun 2003, 09:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Maybe Tajiri and Eddie will lose the tag title due to O'Haire interference setting up an O'haire/Guerrero feud and get Eddie out of the tag division and vying for the soon to be returning US Title.

It doesn't make sense yet, but there's many possibilities where it will all come together.

As for Vince kicking his leg, I found it funny ONLY because it is storyline. Besides, we all know that Zach is already signed to a contract and will end up wrestling eventually.
Old 12 Jun 2003, 11:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Dang that was great! all in all a good show.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2003, 12:06 AM   #14 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Wasn't bad.

I'm not into linda miles at all and think she's completely wrong for damaja and doug basham aka the basham brothers.

The ring going down I guess to me wasn't a big deal since I watch japan, lucha and indies so much that I see it at least once a month so that was nothing special.

It's obvious that shenoit and charlie or are either going to join brock and cost him the title, or this is nothing more then a swerve and they're kurt.

All in all I give tonights show a B-/C +
Old 13 Jun 2003, 12:19 AM   #15 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Exo might want to edit the name of this thread LOL