ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Who should

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Jun 2003, 08:29 PM   #1 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK
Default Who should

get a gimmick change an angle change and a change in finishers now I know people get used to seeing people doing finishers like rey and the hurricanrana nash with the jacknife and so on but it also gets tiresome after a while so whos would you change why and to what
Old 12 Jun 2003, 08:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Good opinions.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2003, 08:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

I agree but why the subject in the form of a question?
Old 12 Jun 2003, 09:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^you guys better start working on this thread. Answers please!!!

Kane needs the change badly. It looks like it's happening. I'd ditch the chokeslam and come up with a Cena/Lesnar type power move.

I'd get rid of Rikishis fat bomb or whatever stupid thing it is he does when he flops on the chest. I don't know what, but something that doesn't have to do with his fat ass.

Big show. Another choke slammer. everyone does it. What happend to that sick move he was doing. The final cut or something? I haven't seen that in a while, or I missed it???

I wish Stone Cold had something besides the stunner. It's all he ever seemed to due. I can't remember him having a good submission hold or anything.

And on the submission thing, I think it works best when the wrestler has a couple other finishers in their arsenal. Like Angle with the slam and the lock. I'd like to see Benoit get another solid finisher. A power move to offset his mat work. The headbutt don't really do it for me, but maybe a different rope finisher?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2003, 09:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

man the Big Show needs to ditch the choke slam and go to a powerbomb

Kane shoud get a death valley driver..(perry saturn or tommy dreamer style)

booker t needs to get rid of the spinerooni.hes getting old and doesent do it very well anymore........

and rikishi?............ in dont know maybe like a top rope leg drop or something.....
Old 12 Jun 2003, 09:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Well right now i'd like to see Lance Storm get a career change. He's one of the best pure wrestlers around not to be main eventing right now. That or move him over to smackdown and hope he gets a push there.

I'd like to see Jamie Noble, Kane and Goldust to have some changes. Dustin Runnels is another guy who can put on some good matches, but the goldust gimmick buries him.
Old 12 Jun 2003, 09:09 PM   #7 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

yeah I agree rikishi needs to stop with the bonzai drop and needs to go back to that rikishi driver he used to have

for show the final cut is being used by helms along with 70 different finishers i wish he would use that throwing powerbomb hi did for a bit where he would throw his opponent over his shoulders behind him

with Kane he could use like a kryptonite crunch or something that does a little more impact then the worn out slam

the thing with Benoit is I kinda wish he would go back to the Dragon suplex but make it a twisting release one

and I wish Eddie would use the El Paso Lasso more often
Old 12 Jun 2003, 09:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Booker T should use the Harlem Hangover like he did at Mania against Trips (flipping leg drop off the top turnbuckle).

HHH could use a new finisher other than the Pedigree.

Zach Gowen needs a new gimmick other than bein one legged kid with a dream (I am so kidding).

Hogan just needs to retire.

Benoit needs something other than the flying headbutt.

Big Slow needs to be fired.

Hmmm that's my list for now as SD just came back from commercial
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2003, 09:17 PM   #9 (permalink)

yeah I know gowen definately needs something new I am just not buying that one legged gimmick
Old 12 Jun 2003, 09:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Exo, Austin had the Million Dollar Dream, otherwise known as the Cobra Clutch. and were you talking about the Final Cut or the Alley Oop? If you were talkign about the Final Cut, I think he stopped using it because it was The Hurricane's Eye of the Hurricane finisher.

Kane needs a storyline change. It looksl ike that is happening, but lets wait and see how it plays out. I think he should keep the chokeslam, but he needs some other finisher type moves. I liked that powerbomb he was using for a while (you know the one on SD3), and I would like to see the return of the Tombstone.

I think Lesnar needs a submission. I think Matt Hardy needs a submission too.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2003, 09:23 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by The Bleak
Exo, Austin had the Million Dollar Dream, otherwise known as the Cobra Clutch. and were you talking about the Final Cut or the Alley Oop? If you were talkign about the Final Cut, I think he stopped using it because it was The Hurricane's Eye of the Hurricane finisher.

Kane needs a storyline change. It looksl ike that is happening, but lets wait and see how it plays out. I think he should keep the chokeslam, but he needs some other finisher type moves. I liked that powerbomb he was using for a while (you know the one on SD3), and I would like to see the return of the Tombstone.

I think Lesnar needs a submission. I think Matt Hardy needs a submission too.

matt needs to use the top rope side effect as a finisher and i think the indian death lock as a submission
Old 13 Jun 2003, 12:08 AM   #12 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

RVD,they need to revamp him and do something totaly new with him.Give him something to go on.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2003, 12:11 AM   #13 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

It's not so much RVD's gimmick but the ONLY move he sells is HIS frogsplash. People bitch that he's too stiff, and as long as he has that against him and the fact he no sells everyones moves he's never going to be much better or higher up the ranks.
Old 13 Jun 2003, 12:29 AM   #14 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever

The UnderTaker should go back being THE PHENOM,The Lord Of Darkness.I've been waiting for this for years and years.....although I know it won't happen.

And so is kane,he needs to go back being the OLD KANE.

Sasquatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2003, 12:30 AM   #15 (permalink)
Jobber

Premier is on a distinguished road

Somebody should probably adopt the superplex as a finisher, although I don't know who'd want to do that on a consistent basis... And someone needs to bring back the Tazmission
Premier is offline   Reply With Quote