ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

PWI's Official Half-Year Grades. See How Your Favorite Wrestler Did

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Sep 2002, 12:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default PWI's Official Half-Year Grades. See How Your Favorite Wrestler Did

Pro Wrestling Illustrated has released the official grades that the editors have given to the wrestlers from WWE, WWA, OVW, and NWA: TNA. These grades were taken upon evalution on how the wrestler performed from January 1, 2002 to June 1, 2002. They've graded according to how well they perform in-ring wise, mic work, ability to draw money, ability to work a good match, ability to work a good storyline, etc. Keep in mind that these rankings were completed by June 1. Meaning that they were evaluted prior to many events happening, including Austin walking out, Brock Lesnar becoming champ, HBK's and Eric Bischoff's return, etc. Anyway, here are the half-year grades for all the wrestlers you know and love.

Congragulations! These guys get "A's"!

Chris Jericho
Triple H
Hulk Hogan
Booker T.
Rob Van Dam
The Undertaker
Buh-Buh Ray Dudley
Trish Stratus
Jazz
Billy Gunn
Chuck Palumbo
The Hurricane
Maven

Very good! These guys get "B's"!

Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Rock
Edge
Jeff Jarrett
Scott Hall
Bradshaw
Brock Lesnar
Kane
The Big Show
William Regal
Tajiri
Billy Kidman
Randy Orton
Eddie Guerrero
Spike Dudley
Goldust
Deacon Bautista

Satisfactory work. These guys get "C's".

Scott Steiner
Kurt Angle
The Hardy Boyz
Lita
Diamond Dallas Page
Reverend D'Von
X-Pac
Molly Holly
Rikishi
Rico
Jacqueline
Lance Storm

Very Poor. These guys get "D's".

Christian
Sean O'Haire
Hardcore Holly
Jerry Lynn
Test
Faarooq
D-Lo Brown
Mr. Perfect Curt Henning
Mark Henry
Shawn Stasiak
Raven
Steven Richards

Complete Dissapointments. These guys get "F's".

Albert
Rick Steiner
Tommy Dreamer
Justin Credible
Crash Holly
Big Bossman
The Big Valbowski

These guys get "Incomplete" (Superstars who were either injured or inactive for the better part of the half-year)

Ric Flair
Kevin Nash
Scotty Too Hotty
Chris Benoit
Hugh Morrus
Chavo Guerrero Jr.
Steve Blackman
Perry Saturn
Al Snow
Ivory
Tazz

Well, that's PWI's official grades listings.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2002, 12:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
WWE Champion

The Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster ever

good Mr. Marbles... but Flair wasn't inactive or injured for most of the half year.
The Man2oo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2002, 12:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by The Man2oo2
good Mr. Marbles... but Flair wasn't inactive or injured for most of the half year.
Well, PWI's explanation for Flair's grade was quote: "Ric Flair has been a convincing owner, but he just doesn't wrestle often enough".
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2002, 12:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
WWE Champion

The Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster ever

Ooooh! I c... you're good at this.
The Man2oo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2002, 02:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

My fav got a b.
Old 16 Sep 2002, 12:14 AM   #6 (permalink)

JHardyHHH is on a distinguished road

The only reason the Hardy Boyz got a C was to the fault of the writers.

By the way Mr. Marbles I heard you were banned, how come? I never thought you did anything wrong.
JHardyHHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 12:21 AM   #7 (permalink)
I'm Kidding

Jobbin' is on a distinguished road

Kurt Angle gets a C? Why? Cos he spent the year putting younger guys over? Fuck that.

I Hate PWI. They should re-name it "Mark Magazine", cos it literally exists for the people who don't believe that wrestling is fake.

The only thing worthwhile in PWI is the PWI 500.
Old 16 Sep 2002, 12:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

This is the PWI top 10 in order.

TOP 10:

1. Rob Van Dam
2. Undertaker
3. Keiji Muto
4. Chris Jericho
5. Eddie Guerrero
6. Kurt Angle
7. Edge
8. Yuji Nagata
9. The Rock
10. Triple H
Old 16 Sep 2002, 12:37 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

This a perfect example of why no one respects PWI anymore, they have change the way they rate the wrestlers and now it makes no sense.....I like how Edge and the Rock made top 10 out of 500 wrestlers, Funny i seemed to believe that Chris Candido alone was better then both of them.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 12:44 AM   #10 (permalink)

rustybrooks is on a distinguished road

The PWI Mags have mainly been mark mags for most of their existance, but lately they've really been going "smart". And with no WOW mag, PWI is the only option for the printed word. But their ratings are pretty good except for Angle and Tommy Dreamer. Dreamer has been great, even through the " Jackass" Dreamer angle that I think was just a test for the character that suceeded, as he is now the Hardcore warrior again.
rustybrooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 12:58 AM   #11 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

PWI has always stayed somewhat true to the art of wrestling.

What happend to WOW anyways

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 01:50 AM   #12 (permalink)
Awesomeness Personified

The Awesome One is a jewel in the roughThe Awesome One is a jewel in the roughThe Awesome One is a jewel in the roughThe Awesome One is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
PWI has always stayed somewhat true to the art of wrestling.

What happend to WOW anyways
Bankruptcy, I believe.

It's a shame too. That was a great mag.

The Awesome One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 02:22 AM   #13 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

WHAT? how could Edge have only got a "B" he is definaltly class "A"!!

Oh well, my other two faves got "A"'s!!

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Twisted Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 04:31 AM   #14 (permalink)
'tin Man

Default what the hell?

angle and xpac in the same grade? xpac officially sucks, while angle is the best all rounder in the business today, (almost officially) .

billy gunn getting an A is the most stupid thing ive ever seen all week! the only reason that lummox has a job is because he has a muscly body. everything he does in the ring looks like a half assed practice!

and as for jericho, his offense looks about as painful as a blowjob from a woman with no teeth!

but noone deserves an a more than rvd. his arrival was the coolest thing to happen in resslin in a long bloody time.

i would say i was happy that undertaker got an a, but this list is so asinine that im surprised may young didnt get an A

this list is the absolute biggest flame grilled, sunbaked, deep fried, oven roasted, sauted, casserolled, microwaved LOAD OF BOILED ARSE IVE EVER SEEN!!!
Old 16 Sep 2002, 07:31 AM   #15 (permalink)
punished by Exo indefinitely for trying to stalk and for being a dork

Fallen Angel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Fallen Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Fallen Angel
Default Re: PWI's Official Half-Year Grades. See How Your Favorite Wrestler Did

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Marbles
Pro Wrestling Illustrated has released the official grades that the editors have given to the wrestlers from WWE, WWA, OVW, and NWA: TNA. These grades were taken upon evalution on how the wrestler performed from January 1, 2002 to June 1, 2002. They've graded according to how well they perform in-ring wise, mic work, ability to draw money, ability to work a good match, ability to work a good storyline, etc. Keep in mind that these rankings were completed by June 1. Meaning that they were evaluted prior to many events happening, including Austin walking out, Brock Lesnar becoming champ, HBK's and Eric Bischoff's return, etc. Anyway, here are the half-year grades for all the wrestlers you know and love.

Congragulations! These guys get "A's"!

Chris Jericho
Triple H
Hulk Hogan
Booker T.
Rob Van Dam
The Undertaker
Buh-Buh Ray Dudley
Trish Stratus
Jazz
Billy Gunn
Chuck Palumbo
The Hurricane
Maven

Very good! These guys get "B's"!

Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Rock
Edge
Jeff Jarrett
Scott Hall
Bradshaw
Brock Lesnar
Kane
The Big Show
William Regal
Tajiri
Billy Kidman
Randy Orton
Eddie Guerrero
Spike Dudley
Goldust
Deacon Bautista

Satisfactory work. These guys get "C's".

Scott Steiner
Kurt Angle
The Hardy Boyz
Lita
Diamond Dallas Page
Reverend D'Von
X-Pac
Molly Holly
Rikishi
Rico
Jacqueline
Lance Storm

Very Poor. These guys get "D's".

Christian
Sean O'Haire
Hardcore Holly
Jerry Lynn
Test
Faarooq
D-Lo Brown
Mr. Perfect Curt Henning
Mark Henry
Shawn Stasiak
Raven
Steven Richards

Complete Dissapointments. These guys get "F's".

Albert
Rick Steiner
Tommy Dreamer
Justin Credible
Crash Holly
Big Bossman
The Big Valbowski

These guys get "Incomplete" (Superstars who were either injured or inactive for the better part of the half-year)

Ric Flair
Kevin Nash
Scotty Too Hotty
Chris Benoit
Hugh Morrus
Chavo Guerrero Jr.
Steve Blackman
Perry Saturn
Al Snow
Ivory
Tazz

Well, that's PWI's official grades listings.
Hmmm, interesting.
~"The earth is full of kings and queens. They'll blind your eyes and steal your dreams. Kurt Cobain didn't make it... and left behind a generation of tortured souls. heed this warning."~
<center>
<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 9pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: darkblue">
<option>Nirvana - Heart-Shaped Box</option>
<option></option>
<option>She eyes me like a pisces when I am weak</option>
<option>I've been locked inside your Heart Shaped box for a week</option>
<option>I was drawn into your magnet tar pit trap</option>
<option>I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn back</option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>I've got a new complaint</option>
<option>Forever in debt to your priceless advice</option>