ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Booker T/Chrisitan *Possible spoiler*

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Jun 2003, 05:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
ZMaster

Default Booker T/Chrisitan *Possible spoiler/US Title News

- The US Title is being brought back to SmackDown! as a way to even out the possibilities for good matches and entertainment on both rosters. With its own midcard title to compete with RAW's IC title, this enables both shows the ability to have four separate titles for their respective PPVs.

- The plan since even before Judgment Day was for Booker T to win the IC Title from Christian in Houston, his hometown, at Bad Blood. However, and while that is still the plan, new word indicates that there has been some talk of giving Christian the win, as it would get him over with tons of heel heat by beating the hometown challenger. So, know Booker T is still set to win, but there have been discussions about changing that finish and we'll have to just wait and see.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If they keep Christian as the champ, I wouldn't be surprised if they got hit with a racial lawsuit. I mean, what the hell do they got against Booker anyway?
On to the U.S. title, it's about time they decided to add a new title to Smackdown.
Old 11 Jun 2003, 06:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I liked the US belt myself. Some great wrestlers held it in it's time and some great wrestlers could hold it again. SM needs another belt anyway.
Old 11 Jun 2003, 06:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Oh for fucks sake, how is booker loosing going to cause a racial lawsuit? Give me break. After all the racially questionable shit they've pulled over the years, now you want to tell me Booker is gonna sue if he doesn't win the belt.

And the US Belt completely fucks the Cruisers and their title. Now they're not going to get any time. Consider Hardy vs Mysterio as the last big cruiser title we'll see for a long time. As soon as I got to see them carry the main event in what was a great match, the entire division is going to have to suffer behind a mid card belt where anyone who is going to compete for it should be in the wwe race. It'll ruin everything and set back the cruiser division for years.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2003, 06:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Here's what I said about it last week...

Quote:
XDS said in post # :
SD doesn't need a mid card title. They can't push the cruisers and the mid card. Most of the mid card guys are in the title hunt anyway or can be pushed there in a matter of weeks. Having a new mid card belt on SD will just make it a Lesnar vs whoever for the championship and all the guys that are currently in the hunt will be relegated to midders again. Is anyone going to be happen to watch Benoit fight for a mid card belt again, especially on SD where he can go right for the gold. Plus, if the cruisers are having problems now, wait till they have to share all that tv time for more mid card fueds. Instead of pushing the mid card heavy weights, they should be pushing the cruiser division. That's the belt for SD.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 11 Jun 2003, 06:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
ZMaster

I wasn't in a good mood reading the story, sorry. Maybe it was exaggerated. I don't it would be Booker anyway.
Old 11 Jun 2003, 07:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

I read the same story earlier, but imo, it's just internet speculation dirt sheet gossip and fanning the flames. Internet ratings i suppose.

I'm still anti us belt for sure though.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 11 Jun 2003, 07:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
ZMaster

Really? Maybe it's just my opinion but Smackdown doesn't need to have it this way for singles competition. Either WWE Champ or Cruiserweight. I'm for a new title, I thought it would be the Hardcore title for sure. And Matt Hardy really isn't a Cruiserweight, he should have a chance to go for mid-card titles. If the US Title thing is really coming back, there should be a tournament to determine the champ.
Old 11 Jun 2003, 08:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496

^what he said

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2003, 09:11 PM   #9 (permalink)

rawrules is on a distinguished road

well if boker t losses againist christian the for sure we are going to see booker turn hell and join teddy long

and as for the us title i say that is the best thing smack down can get because with their seperate ppv they are going to need more then 3 beltz 2 have a good ppv
and by the way i think they should made a tv title just because that will be a new title and not an already seen title
rawrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2003, 09:55 AM   #10 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Booker T will get screwed this Sunday. Its too soon for Christian to lose his title.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2003, 02:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

Cruiserweights will suffer but SD!s Midcraders have suffered since the draft.
Old 12 Jun 2003, 04:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
ZMaster

'Tis true. I think it ruined a lot of things.
Old 12 Jun 2003, 04:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Booker will win no matter what...
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2003, 05:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
ZMaster

I hope you're right.