ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Smack Down **SPOILER**

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Jun 2003, 01:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road
Default Smack Down **SPOILER**

for those who read the SmackDown spoilers they already know this

but here it is any way:

Sable appears on screen, as Stephanie enters the picture. They talk about Zach Gowen's chances for a contract, and Steph knows Sable is up to something. She also mentions that she is bringing back the U.S. Title

well , what do you guys think ?

is it a good move or is it a bad move ?

P.S. do NOT answer in 2 words "that sucks , wow cool , or what so ever"

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2003, 06:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I think it's a good idea because you got alot of midcard guys who are good and nowhere to really put them so mabey this will give them a chance to shine.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2003, 05:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

LaUrEn can only hope to improveLaUrEn can only hope to improve

I definitely think that it's a good idea to bring back the U.S. title. Smackdown has many great superstars who are at the mid-card level and deserve to be recognized. The return of the belt will also help out for making the Smackdown PPVs better. It also shows more competition with Raw in my opinion, since that show also brought back a mid-card belt.
LaUrEn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2003, 07:11 AM   #4 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

I think that it is a good move.
8 words, good enough.
Old 12 Jun 2003, 09:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

With the WWE doing the 'hard split' now, its a very good idea, and i'm glad their bringing it back.
Old 12 Jun 2003, 01:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

I always wanted to see the US Title come back. I think this is one of the best ideas the WWE has had in along time.

I just hope they don't change the look of the US belt. All I want the to change is the WCW logos to WWE ones, and leave the rest of the belt alone.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2003, 07:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Good move from WWE!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2003, 07:56 AM   #8 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Well raw has

World title
IC title
Womens title
Tag title

SD now will have

World title
U.S. title
Cruiser title
Tag title

So all in all it all balances it out, but I only hope that the title goes around someones waist that deserves it and the history is shown and represented. The U.S. title has been a big part of wrestling history and would be a shame if shit holders were to hold it, or if it changed hands every few weeks.
Old 13 Jun 2003, 01:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'm thinking that Tajiri and Eddie will lose the tag titles to someone (Basham Brothers possibly, or Haas and Benjamin trying to prove something to Kurt?) due to interference from O'Haire/Piper and then that will set up a feud between Guerrero and O'Haire which could lead to them fighting for the US Title. Matt Hardy could also be in that mix since he just lost the cruiser title. I think that any of those 3 matched up against each other would make for some great matches.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2003, 01:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I think the bros can get the belts soon, but they got worked over by eddie and tajiri last week. I want to see Eddie with like a little posse thing going on, but he's the leader. You know, they could all come out hanging in the lowrider and shit. lol.

Matt I was thinking, if he got a little more cut, should be in the championship race. But he would be a good start for the us belt. Much better than Atrain or some other jobber we're going to have to see the belt be fueded over with.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2003, 05:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Yeah,Don't let it become what the IC title became once!