ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

OH MY GOD!!! **Photo From SD Taping** **Spoiler**

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Jun 2003, 09:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Exclamation OH MY GOD!!! **Photo From SD Taping** **Spoiler**

This is from IOWrestling.com!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2003, 10:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

what in the blue hell happened?

it looks like some one droped a bomb in the ring or some thing!

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2003, 11:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Well, it looks like Show ans Lesnar are in there so maybe someone did.
Old 11 Jun 2003, 11:29 AM   #4 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

Wow,holy crap,hehe,this is gonna be sweet
Old 11 Jun 2003, 01:29 PM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

damn cant wait to see that
Old 11 Jun 2003, 01:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

For those of you who read the SmackDown! *Spoilers*, you know by now that the ring collapsed entirely during the Brock Lesnar vs. Big Show title match.
The crowd stunned, erupted in a ten minute "Holy Sh--" chant. The ring, including the ring posts and ropes fell completely to the ground.
From reports we have received, it was one of the most spectacular things that has ever happened on WWE programming.

holy fuck. I don't usually get into the spoilers, and I'm gonna be pissed off for years if they edit this shit out. Good God The Carnage!!!!

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2003, 02:03 PM   #7 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Brock suplexed Big show from the second rope and the ring collapsed!
Old 11 Jun 2003, 03:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I would have loved to hear how JR would of called this.......OH MY GOD IN HEAVEN.....THEY BOTH MUST BE DESTROYED.....CAN YOU BELIVE THIS UNGODLY CARNAGE!
Old 11 Jun 2003, 04:29 PM   #9 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

/\/\/\ lol
Old 11 Jun 2003, 04:48 PM   #10 (permalink)

DUMBASS Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Yeah thats funny but that pic is cool as hell cant wait

DUMBASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2003, 05:29 PM   #11 (permalink)

rawrules is on a distinguished road

lol big show go on a fuckin diet lol
rawrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2003, 05:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

good job WWE, let's see how many times when can get Brock Lesnar killed...as in the how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop the answer is 3!

1)Lesnar does the shooting star press at Wrestlemania and lands on his head..hello issac newton big ass people don't need to be in the air..

2)Lesnar drives a Folk Lift Through Scaffoling at a PPV...great let this doofus tear shit up as he drives a forklift...would have been funny if the titan-tron fell on him (oops, WWE please disregard that last comment)

3)Have the Ring be destroyed with Brock in it...fucking brilliant.
Old 11 Jun 2003, 07:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Wow can't wait to see that! I wonder if they planed it or if it was just something that happend. Anyone know?

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2003, 07:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Uhh, i think they didn't expect it. i mean, it was a 500 and 300 some pound man crashing into the ring floor! this is one hell of a thing to most likely see. to actually see a ring collapse. i must say.... jesus christ!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2003, 08:02 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Yeah, i want to see this for sure. hmmmm, wonder if ratings go up now that it's spilled on the net???

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote