ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

does "Big Sexy" deserve to wear the gold?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Jun 2003, 05:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496
Default does "Big Sexy" deserve to wear the gold?

I've been hearing some rumors about Kev winning the belt at Bad Blood and after hearing mixed reactions I was wondering what you guys thought. Should Nash really have the belt, why/ why not?
Imo he is talented. He is slow in the ring but the guy is 7 ft tall, you cant expect him to be jumping/flying around. He has the smae slow pace that many other sucessful big men have such as Hulk Hogan, Kane (although he isnt a legend he ahs had a lot of success), Undertaker (yes he does climb the ropes but hes getting sloppier-im not trying to insult him just give my opinion).....
As far as Mic skills go, hes ok. He has had some great one liners and made up a lot of the cool stuff nWo did. A title reign for him could also elevate him to a point where he could be a consistent main-eventer which could benefit the company.
Well thats what I think so what are your opinions-Should Nash be given an oppurtunity to hold the belt why/ why not?

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jun 2003, 05:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
ZMaster

Hell yeah. It's time for a new World Champion.
Old 10 Jun 2003, 05:33 PM   #3 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

No Nash doesnt deserve the real gold, he deserve's to be midcarding with RVD.
Old 10 Jun 2003, 05:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

As much as I dislike this long assed HHH title run, Nash doesn't deserve the gold. He's a has been and he sucks in the ring. He's slow and he just moves awful. I really hope the WWE doesn't put the strap on Nash. That will be the worst decision they could make.

What I really want to see, is Booker jump back to the main event and have a long feud with Trips where he loses at a PPV, then gets a rematch at the next one and beats him cleanly. Do you people know how huge that would be, for someone not in the 'Kliq' or someone by the name of Goldberg, to win the title from him after such a long title reign?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jun 2003, 07:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Nash may not deserve it, but then again neither do most of the other contenders. Certainly not Berg. But if it puts the belt back into rotation for a while to let some of the other guys hold, then yes, I'm all for Nash winning. Trips isn't going to ever loose, much less cleanly to anybody. Nash will.

Course Nash held the goddamned thing longer than Trips.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jun 2003, 08:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Ladies Dig The Black Belt

BlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to BlackBeltDude

Nash deserves it more than anyone else on Raw

This Is My House... We Play By My Rules... First Rule Is I Never Lose In My House! You're Just A Guest... You Might Be Good But I'm The Best! I Don't Care Where You've Been... Or What You've Done Before... 'Cause It's A Whole New Game When You Walk Through My Door! THIS IS MY HOUSE!!

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: silver; font-weight: ; color:blue"> <br />
<option>" Muh Peepz"</option> <br />
<option>Fr. $ubmi$$ion</option> <br />
<option>Tyler Durden</option> <br />
<option>Exodus</option> <br />
</select> <br />
BlackBeltDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jun 2003, 08:40 PM   #7 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
BlackBeltDude said in post # :
Nash deserves it more than anyone else on Raw
Nash deserves to be in the tag division with Kane.

If Nash get's the belt, it's a slap in the face to Booker T.

Nash is a washed up hasbeen, he's slow and injury prone not to mention he cant carry a main event if his life depended on it, even the 500 pound Big show can out perform Big lazy.
Old 10 Jun 2003, 09:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Nash dosen't deserve anything.....first of all he's been out of action for over half a year,second of all this guy is so injury prone how could you trust him with the title?....and if all of you want to see hhh lose the title just wait until summerslam.
Old 10 Jun 2003, 09:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Well lets see heres a guy whos put his body on the line over and over again,came back from injury after injury to do what he loves best,wrestle.
So yeh I say he deserves it as much as anyone else.Besides God knows it's time for a change!

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jun 2003, 09:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Oh yeah....He's doing what he loves best.....Moving his way to the top,with his fellow kliq members.....TBG you made my point about coming backfrom injury after injury.......you can't put the title on a guy who injures himself by delivering a boot!
Old 10 Jun 2003, 09:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Well thats better than puting the belt on and leaving the belt on someone like Triple H,someone whos head is to damn big to wrestle every week on Raw,someone whos head is so big he has to have the whole damn show to himself each week.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jun 2003, 11:45 PM   #12 (permalink)

As much as I hate to admit it, Triple H has done a great job and is having one helluva title run, I say he should keep it till at least Summer slam. This piece of trash WCW belt actually has some credibilty now, giving the belt to Nash would undo all of Triple H's great work.
Old 10 Jun 2003, 11:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
ROCKBERG said in post # :
As much as I hate to admit it, Triple H has done a great job and is having one helluva title run, I say he should keep it till at least Summer slam. This piece of trash WCW belt actually has some credibilty now, giving the belt to Nash would undo all of Triple H's great work.
You're right there. He is bringing some credibility to it. Whoever beats him (unless they're Goldberg or are in the 'kliq') will instantly become a worthy champ due to the length of his title run and what it would mean for someone to pin his shoulders to the mat.

Hopefully it would be someone like Booker, Jericho or Kane. They're about the only people (that are worthy for a shot) who it would mean something for to get a title victory over HHH.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2003, 03:30 AM   #14 (permalink)

Kane...Yeah right. No offense to Glen Jacobs, but IMHO, Kane is not a main-event materiel.

Even if Nash won, they would probably give trips the belt back after 24 hours, because The match at SS is predicted to be HHH v. Goldberg.
Old 11 Jun 2003, 11:20 AM   #15 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

I think all of you need to look at it this way :

1--Because of back stage politics , the match that should have head lined this months RAW brand PPV "Bad Blood" is scrapped

that match was : HHH vs. Goldberg for The World Title

and the main reason was : non of the 2 "HHH & Berg" wanted to job "lose" to the other guy.

that is why we are in the mess we are in right now.

2--the match that is : Nash vs. HHH (HIAC with Mick Foly as the ref)
is to make it look some how BIG , I mean look at it :

Hell in a Cell "you have to think that some one will fall from the top of the Cell"

Mick Foly "the way they played him as if he will screw HHH"

3-- if that match goes as planed "with no last minute changes" Nash will win it , so that he goes to Summer Slam as World Champ and then lose to Goldberg "if you don't understand this look back at #1 and you will understand"

and I say again :

If this goes as planed , Nash will be the new Champ and will work a program with Goldberg all the way to Summer Slam

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote