ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

**Possible Kane and Guerrero Spoilers**

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Jun 2003, 11:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak
Default **Possible Kane and Guerrero Spoilers**

WWE Rumors: Kane's Gimmick, LWO Returns
Story By: Ben Johnson
June 08, 2003

The following rumors (key word) come from the WWE Informer Magazine. Note that these are simply rumors from the magazine, and are not necessarily going to come true (some have in the past, while others have not).

- How do Los Guerreros spell relief? L-W-O
(Note that the magazine is printed well before it releases, so this could theoretically have been a plan for Eddie and Chavo that was scrapped once Chavo got injured - that's something that's not known right now, though).

- At the original Badd Blood PPV, Kane made his debut in the HBK/Undertaker match. It is very likely that Kane will once again make a huge impact at Bad Blood, when it airs next Sunday. (This does seem likely with the recent Austin/Kane angle on RAW)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I rember watching Kane make his debut, and when I herd the name of the PPV was going to be Badd Blood I was hoping that Kane would play a huge role at the PPV. Lets just hope he comes down, rips the door off like before, and chokeslams everybody in the fucking ring, including Foley.

Oh, and was the title good enough for you Stick? I always see you bitching about the spoiler thread titles, so I hope this one pleases you. Really I do.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2003, 12:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

oh good...maybe Kane can come down to the ring and destroy them all with his MIGHTY sloppy chokeslam...

Big Show...pretty chokeslam
Taker...Pretty Chokeslam
Kane...Sloppy kinda Chokeslam-like maneuver
Old 09 Jun 2003, 01:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Ya know......Just fuck you Angle...FUCK YOU!

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2003, 01:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Kane will be Dr. Isaac Yankem again....
He will interrupt the Nash/HHH match, and pull off Cripple H's teeth to death.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2003, 01:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
The Bleak said in post # :
Ya know......Just fuck you Angle...FUCK YOU!
tell me I'm wrong...

up til the decided Kane should talk I was ok with Kane...but after him and Xpac held the tag titles it was all down hill
Old 09 Jun 2003, 01:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Quote:
Nightcrawler said in post # :
tell me I'm wrong...

up til the decided Kane should talk I was ok with Kane...but after him and Xpac held the tag titles it was all down hill
Yeah, you're wrong.
The problem is the 24-hour title reign of Kane. That was stupid.

Old 09 Jun 2003, 01:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Tombstone said in post # :

Yeah, you're wrong.
The problem is the 24-hour title reign of Kane. That was stupid.
I meant about the sloppy chokeslam-like maneuver he does but ok ..yes that was pretty damn stupid
Old 09 Jun 2003, 01:52 AM   #8 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Quote:
Nightcrawler said in post # :
I meant about the sloppy chokeslam-like maneuver he does but ok ..yes that was pretty damn stupid
Yeah....that's right.

Old 09 Jun 2003, 06:33 AM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Anything out of a WWE magazine is a bunch or crap.
Old 09 Jun 2003, 06:39 AM   #10 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^ exactly
Old 09 Jun 2003, 01:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
ZMaster

Probably. I just got the magazine today and just read that. I don't think a lot of it's true but wait and see.
Old 09 Jun 2003, 01:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Watch Kane cost Kevin Nash the match vs Triple H....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2003, 09:17 PM   #13 (permalink)

rawrules is on a distinguished road

aculty that would be a preety good story line if it is written write ok orten comes out duriong the tag tem match and costs rvd da tag titles so there rvd againist randy orten st summer slam

and then we go to the hiac match and kane cost's nash the match thus setting up kevin nash againist kane at summerslam
rawrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2003, 09:43 PM   #14 (permalink)

Mr Canada is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Rebel said in post # :
Anything out of a WWE magazine is a bunch or crap.
Actually,the "Informer" in WWE Magazine is the "sort of spoilers"the the WWE want u to know...small enough teasers that they think will make people think.

Most of them are kinda vauge..but some of them work out.

Mr Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2003, 09:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
rawrules said in post # :
aculty that would be a preety good story line if it is written write ok orten comes out duriong the tag tem match and costs rvd da tag titles so there rvd againist randy orten st summer slam

and then we go to the hiac match and kane cost's nash the match thus setting up kevin nash againist kane at summerslam
Wich would make for a very low selling PPV.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote