ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Kane's heel turn!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Jun 2003, 06:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496
Default Kane's heel turn!

i think kane is gonna turn heel.

On monday austin kept talking about how kane has gotten soft and easy to beat blah blah blah. I predict at badd blood or after kane will turn on RVD probably after they lose the titles to the frenchies. When he gives his reason, it'll probably be like "Austin was right i have been getting soft, and it is all because of RVD and his relaxing chillin attitude.... yatta yatta" And further going into a feud with the two.

Just one way of making the austin/kane segment valid.
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2003, 06:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Re: Kane's heel turn!

Quote:
showstopper496 said in post # :
i think kane is gonna turn heel.

On monday austin kept talking about how kane has gotten soft and easy to beat blah blah blah. I predict at badd blood or after kane will turn on RVD probably after they lose the titles to the frenchies. When he gives his reason, it'll probably be like "Austin was right i have been getting soft, and it is all because of RVD and his relaxing chillin attitude.... yatta yatta" And further going into a feud with the two.

Just one way of making the austin/kane segment valid.
I hope not
I like Steve Austin Motivational Speaker
he comes out tells someone they are a pussy begs them to hurt him and then stuns them

If he will only start calling his watch "Magic Watch" and taking orders from the voices in the watch then he will be my favorite wrestling personality
Old 08 Jun 2003, 07:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
ZMaster

I'll keep watching for it. I don't think that's gonna be it. Put him in singles competition and give him a chance for a World Title run.
Old 08 Jun 2003, 08:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

^^
HaHa,Motivational Speaker.

LOL
Old 08 Jun 2003, 08:24 PM   #5 (permalink)

rawrules is on a distinguished road

i say have him turn hell and join evoultion or either have him go back 2 the old ass kane like wen he first started
rawrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2003, 08:37 PM   #6 (permalink)

DUMBASS Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

that would be cool^^

DUMBASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2003, 11:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

There's only one problem with that. If Kane turned on RVD it would make him a bigger face instead of turning him into a heel. The people would cheer Kane on, instead of booing him.

And rawrules, you a fucking, flipping idiot! Putting Kane in Evolution would ruin him even more than staying teamed up with RVD. If Kane was in Evolution, he would be forced to play second fiddle to HHH, thus making it to where he couldn't get a title shot for the life of him. Putting Kane in Evolution would be just another way of keeping Kane down.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2003, 11:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Steve Austin , Motivational Speaker is the future of Wrestling
Old 09 Jun 2003, 01:21 AM   #9 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Quote:
Nightcrawler said in post # :
Steve Austin , Motivational Speaker is the future of Wrestling
Yeah you're right. He deserves that and don't deserve to wrestle.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2003, 01:31 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Tombstone said in post # :

Yeah you're right. He deserves that and don't deserve to wrestle.
exactly

the tin man is in no shape to wreslt anymore but he can amuse me nonetheless

have him pursue this motivational speaker thing
have him listen to the advice his "Magic Watch" gives him

yes...this will save wrestling
Old 09 Jun 2003, 01:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^ha ha, Austin should team up with DDP How motivating.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2003, 01:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Maybe Kane will interfere in the HHH vs Nash match and kick both of their asses and then Nash will pick up the victory but will then call out Kane on next weeks WWE Raw..
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2003, 03:36 AM   #13 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Kane will eventually go to Smackdown.
He doesn't deserve the World Title, but hell yeah he deserved the WWE Title!!!

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2003, 09:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
ZMaster

Kane in evolution? That would be the stupidest move that they would ever give him. Go to Smackdown? We'll see.
Old 12 Jun 2003, 07:24 AM   #15 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I won't be surprised if Kane does turn heel, but he won't turn heel while being co-tag team champion along side RVD. I'm sure when Kane and RVD lose it to La Resistance that Kane will blame RVD and then turn heel. That is a guarentee, so make high bets on that prediction.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>