ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

BBQ sause anyone?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Jun 2003, 11:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
Let me reintroduce myself

Jim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud of
Thumbs up BBQ sause anyone?

Hello,my young WWE fans. I would just like to personally say hello and thank you all for your support of the WWE and it's Superstars. I guess you all must be wondering just what your favorite Raw announcer is doing on PWF, Well from time to time I like to check out what all of you fans think of the WWE. I know just how much all of you young one's love and support great Superstars like Triple H and Goldberg and continue to love and support them. I also would like to give you all a little bit of information on great future plans we have in store for you all. As of right now were currently planing to have Bill Goldberg go on a 700 wining streak, in which he'll be beating the likes of Rob Van Dam and Chirs Jericho like government mules on the weekly basis. Bert Hart fan you say? Well good news. We are currently in the process of signing Bret Hart back to the WWE and from what I hear Vince Mcmahon him self is writing a great story line were Bert Hart will try to get back at him,but instead will end up joining the famous Kiss my Ass club as I did *licks lips*,and will then go on to feud with Triple H were it will be revealed that the two are Ex-lovers. Well I hope all are looking forward to these and the many more greart things we have in store for you all. Oh and by the way since most of you fans are overweightforget why don't you pickup some of my great BBQ sause,Yes it could possably destroy your internal organs for the rest of your days,but bye-golly I say it's worth the risk just to have one hell of a slobberknocker in your mouth. Well bye now this is your buddy good old JR.
Jim Ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2003, 12:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

...and who's alter are you?
Old 08 Jun 2003, 12:10 PM   #3 (permalink)

Jim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud of

Quote:
Rebel said in post # :
...and who's alter are you?
Young man,I'm not an alter I'm Jim Ross.
Old 08 Jun 2003, 12:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

My Ass you are! L.O.L! Jesus i hate alters!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2003, 12:57 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Forgotten Sin said in post # :
My Ass you are! L.O.L! Jesus i hate alters!
Well that wasn't very nice quite frankly, No BBQ sauce for you young man.
Old 08 Jun 2003, 01:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Come to my OT and make a post
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2003, 01:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Ya know, I actually tried JR's BBQ sauce. It's pretty damn good too.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2003, 01:16 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
David said in post # :
Ya know, I actually tried JR's BBQ sauce. It's pretty damn good too.
Why thank you young man,and just from that I'll be sure to send you a year supply of my BBQ sause just for you.
Old 08 Jun 2003, 01:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

CSSHHHHHHHH IP CHECK ON AISLE 5, I REPEAT IP CHECK ON AISLE 5 CSSSSSSSHHHHH
Old 08 Jun 2003, 03:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :
CSSHHHHHHHH IP CHECK ON AISLE 5, I REPEAT IP CHECK ON AISLE 5 CSSSSSSSHHHHH
you so stole that from me you bastard...

anyways come on down to Entertainment Jimbo...I'll tell ya who you are
Old 08 Jun 2003, 03:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

try this stuff in G&T, i dare ya.....

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2003, 03:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Me thinks it's Mutt again.
Old 08 Jun 2003, 04:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Nightcrawler said in post # :
you so stole that from me you bastard...

anyways come on down to Entertainment Jimbo...I'll tell ya who you are
Show me proof!

And even if I did (which I don't think I did), you just stole telling him to come to your forum from me
Old 08 Jun 2003, 06:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I hate Jim Ross almost as much as I hate Austin... This person made a very poor decision in picking out a screen name for PWF.
Old 08 Jun 2003, 07:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :
Show me proof!

And even if I did (which I don't think I did), you just stole telling him to come to your forum from me
Nope you stole that from me too...you're always stealing all my shit
THIEF!!!
THIEF!!!