ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

APA's Return Delayed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jun 2003, 10:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road
Default APA's Return Delayed

The APA (Bradshaw and Faarooq) were scheduled to return to WWE TV this week on Smackdown!. However, the return did not happen and is consequently delayed to Bradshaw undergoing hernia surgery. Bradshaw talks more about the surgery in his column at wwe.com .

if they come back as funny as they were before then that would make my day.

I think everyone still remembers their skits on RAW and Smack Down! in the past.

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2003, 10:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

apa return delayed? thank god for that, they were pretty crap you have to admit. okay, their skits may have been entertaining sometimes, but overall i think they are a waste of roster space.

i mean, whats your favourite apa match?

apa vs angle and hhh?

thats about the only time theyve ever looked good in a competitive match. they smell of arse.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2003, 11:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Good. I fuckin' HATE the APA, especially Bradshaw. So fuckin' boring and can't wrestle for shit. Bradshaw's the most overrated piece of shit I've seen in the biz in quite some time...I don't know why he kept getting pushed. In terms of wrestling and entertainment factor, I rank him below even A-Train, Nathan Jones and Batista. I just wish they'd cut the fucker, but I know they won't because Austin rides his nuts and the WWE looooooves those tough Texans.

BTW, the APA skits weren't funny. All they were was Bradshaw and Farrooq sitting in a room, playing cards, and Bradshaw talking about beer and kicking ass, or some other gay shit just to get a cheap pop from the crowd.

Fuck, I hate the APA.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2003, 05:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Meh, I don't care what anyone says, but I like the APA a lot. So i'm glad there comming back.
Old 07 Jun 2003, 06:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

APA would be a good boost to the tag division on Smackdown. I'm glad they're back.
Old 08 Jun 2003, 01:24 AM   #6 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

The APA fucking rock, man!

Tin Man, I have two farorite APA matches.

1. APA vs. HHH, somtime December 1999. This match was made by Vince somtime before his Armageddon match with HHH over the Stephine/HHH wedding back when Steph still loved Test.

2. APA vs. Edge and Christain, Fully Loaded 2000; Dallas, Texas. This match started off as a great brawl, and then tirned into a pretty entertaining tag match, espically when Edge nailed Farooq with the tag title belt right in front of the ref so he could get the DQ title retension.

I loved the APA skits. Espically the ones with Crash, and the one the night that Jericho hired them to watch his back so he could take HHH on one-on-one. Because of the APA's gaurding of the ring side area, Jericho won the title that night, only to have to return it to HHH later that night.

I'll be glad to see the APA back in business. Let's just hope that the APA office is still around the backstage area.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2003, 03:42 AM   #7 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

I like APA

Poker and Beer,ahhhhh