ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

New Member Of Evolution, Meet Torrie Wilson, Lita's WWE Return & Lots More

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Jun 2003, 11:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default New Member Of Evolution, Meet Torrie Wilson, Lita's WWE Return & Lots More

Story By: Amish Patel
June 06, 2003

It is expected that the newest member of Evolution is going to be Mark Jindrak, who will take the place of Dave Batista.

Tickets for the WWE July pay-per-view are going on sale June 7. You will be able to get a hold of tickets at the Pepsi Center Box Office beginning at 10 a.m., as well as an opportunity to meet Torrie Wilson.

Finally, Kurt Angle and Lita will be the special guests on WWE Byte This! at 4 p.m. ET. Angle will talk about the amazing surgery, which has saved his career. Lita will fill us in on her neck troubles, as well as giving us some information about her return date.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2003, 11:24 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2003, 11:59 AM   #3 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I barley remember him. He used to tag with O'Haire right?
Old 06 Jun 2003, 01:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

What happen to Batista shouldn't he be back by now??
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2003, 01:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Quote:
Originally posted by Dade Draven
I barley remember him. He used to tag with O'Haire right?
Yes, That was him.
Old 06 Jun 2003, 04:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

So does Batista still work for The WWE???
Old 06 Jun 2003, 04:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Ok, I didn't read any of this thread, but PLEASE STOP HAVING POSSIBLE STORYLINE SPOILERS IN THE THREAD TITLE.

NEW EVOLUTION MEMBER IS A SPOILER. I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T SAY WHO IT IS, IT STILL SPOILS WHAT THEY'RE PLANNING TO DO.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2003, 06:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Nobody has yet to answer my question...

What the hell happen to Batsita???

I know he got injured... but does he still work for The WWE??
Old 06 Jun 2003, 06:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Batustia first injured himself in the match that Orton Injured himself. Then while jogging with his wife, he fell down and retore his bicep. He had to go back and have the surgery again so he had to start the rehab process all over.

Hoped I helped ya out Boston.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2003, 06:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
The Bleak said in post # :
Batustia first injured himself in the match that Orton Injured himself. Then while jogging with his wife, he fell down and retore his bicep. He had to go back and have the surgery again so he had to start the rehab process all over.

Hoped I helped ya out Boston.
I yeah I forgot about that....What a dumbass.
Old 06 Jun 2003, 06:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Meh piss poor replacement IMO it's like replacing barry windham with mongo mcmicheals, a fucking joke
Old 06 Jun 2003, 07:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Ange Gothique said in post # :
Meh piss poor replacement IMO it's like replacing barry windham with mongo mcmicheals, a fucking joke
Jindrak was very impressive in The wCw and he has also made a name for himself in The OVW but he should put in a few weeks worth of Sunday Night Heat matches before he gets The Raw push..
Old 06 Jun 2003, 07:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

I know who he is, i've been following wrestling for the last 20 years give or take. I just don't find him that impressive. He wasn't that bad in the natural born thrillers in wcw, but there's no way he could replace the bautista role, that's just fucked up.
Old 06 Jun 2003, 07:38 PM   #14 (permalink)

rawrules is on a distinguished road

i say how bout kane join evoultion for a few month's then havebatista come back and have evoultion turn on kane and have him face again and also have him face hh h
rawrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2003, 07:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

If they do put Jindrak in Evolution, I think the best thing for him would be to have him and Orton win the Tag Titles, and be in the stable until Batustia returns. Then have Evolution turn on him, have HHH talk Bischoff into stripping Jindrak of his tag Title and give it to Batustia so that Orton and Batustia are the Tag Champs. Then have Jindrak get a partner and fued with Orton and Batustia over the Tag Belts.

No matter what, I will say I was impressed with Jindrak back when he was teaming with O'Haire. And I will admit to be being pissed as hell when they broke up the O'Haire/Jindrak team to form the O'Haire/Polumbo team. I thought that was a bad decision for two reasons. One, in making the O'Haire/Polumbo team, they also broke up the Polumbo/Staziak team. thus getting rid of two great teams to make one team of the same caliber of the other two teams. And two, O'Haire/Jindrak had great chemestry as a team. I loved watching their tag matches.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote