ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

I have a great idea for the Raw writing team.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jun 2003, 09:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak
Default I have a great idea for the Raw writing team.

I feel that they need a wrestler on the writing team so that there is a wrestler's prespective involved when comming up with storylines. They have half-assed tried this a few times, but with each occurance, they have used active wrestlers. I feel this is how they have messed up.

With basically the retirement of Stone Cold, I feel the WWE should capitlize on the situation by putting Austin on the Raw writing team. This would give the writing team a main event wrestler's prespective when comming up with the ideas for storylines, and would give the show a more wrestling orienated feel to it, in my opion.

I feel that the fans would want this so they could know that the Raw writing team actually had a voice for wrestling, and not just a bunch of storyline writers that have never been in the ring.

How do you feel about this idea?

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2003, 09:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

If Austin was on the writing team Bradshaw would be World Champ...
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2003, 09:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

LMAO!

Oh god.....No your wrong there. Austin has a good head for business, and he knows that putting the title on Bradshaw would be a bad business decision. Unless, Bradshaw came back and he was getting bigger cheers than Ric Flair has been getting, and if Bradshaw starting having better matches than Angle.

Then Austin might put the strap on Bradshaw. But unless that happens, I wouldn't look for Bradshaw to have the World belt if Austin was on the writing team. Now the I.C. or Tag belt is an entirely different story.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2003, 09:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
U.F.C. said in post # :
If Austin was on the writing team Bradshaw would be World Champ...

LMFAO. True.

BOSTON, just admit that you never were unfunny. You've been this funny from the get-go but you've been holding out on us. Just admit it.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2003, 09:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Quote:
I feel that they need a wrestler on the writing team so that there is a wrestler's prespective involved when comming up with storylines. They have half-assed tried this a few times, but with each occurance, they have used active wrestlers. I feel this is how they have messed up.

With basically the retirement of Stone Cold, I feel the WWE should capitlize on the situation by putting Austin on the Raw writing team. This would give the writing team a main event wrestler's prespective when comming up with the ideas for storylines, and would give the show a more wrestling orienated feel to it, in my opion.

I feel that the fans would want this so they could know that the Raw writing team actually had a voice for wrestling, and not just a bunch of storyline writers that have never been in the ring.

How do you feel about this idea?
That is a great idea!
Old 05 Jun 2003, 03:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

it'd work quite nicely
Old 05 Jun 2003, 01:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Wtestlers aren't writers, and writers aren't wrestlers. Austins said the best days where when the writers gave a little outline and let the guys go out and cut the promos and make the shows. I don't think many wreslters can do a good job at writting for other characters. They could however contribute to the overall creative development and story ideas. But they pretty much pitch their ideas now so it's not that far off.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2003, 01:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
The NEW TRUTH said in post # :

LMFAO. True.

BOSTON, just admit that you never were unfunny. You've been this funny from the get-go but you've been holding out on us. Just admit it.
I just call them like I see them...
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2003, 12:10 AM   #9 (permalink)

DUMBASS Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

i think they should bring back the hardcore belt

DUMBASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2003, 03:19 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I dont think it would be right for Austin to be on the writing team for the simple fact that he is still on air talent.
Thats why i think someone like Foley or DDP would be better suited as they both know what it takes to sell a main event. and neither is active.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote