ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Is the WWE finally pulling thier heads out of their fucking asses.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jun 2003, 09:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak
Default Is the WWE finally pulling thier heads out of their fucking asses.

Last night's segment with Austin and Kane makes me believe that the WWE is finally going to push Kane as a full time main event monster again.

They hardily ever aknowledge Kane's WWE Title reign, but last night they finally did so. And by having Austin come out and try and make Kane into a monster again, it looks to me that Kane is finally getting the push he so rightly deserves.

Do you think they are finally doing it, or do you think they will fuck this up like they have so many time in the past?

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2003, 10:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
ZMaster

I'll take choice #2 because they hate him. I'd rather see him get a World Title push because he's deserving.
Old 03 Jun 2003, 10:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Kane will probably turn heel and fued with RVD after they drop the Tag Titles to La Resistance at Bad Blood...and hopefully Kane will have a fued with Kevin Nash if he becomes champ!!!

Because that would be a dream match Kane vs Kevin Nash for The World Title!!!

Last edited by BOSTON; 03 Jun 2003 at 10:08 PM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2003, 11:37 PM   #4 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
U.F.C. said in post # :
Because that would be a dream match Kane vs Kevin Nash for The World Title!!!
LMAO You're not serious are you cause that would be one pathetic main event.

Kane may be on the virge of getting pushed but not to main event status, he will be a uppermidcard.
Old 03 Jun 2003, 11:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

what the hell are yo talking about Cop Rock? Kane already is an uppermidcard. The next step for him is Permenant Main event status. Which by the way, is what he deserves. Espically over people like Goldberg.

And when the hell are you going to go to Cop Rock?

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2003, 01:05 AM   #6 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

COP ROCK IS COMING...SUMMER 2003 GET READY!!!
Old 04 Jun 2003, 01:14 AM   #7 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

LMFAO

ROCK is still the funniest mother fucker on this board.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2003, 05:10 AM   #8 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

kane makes michael jackson look like a heterosexual non-paedophile
Old 04 Jun 2003, 08:22 AM   #9 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Kane needs a push, and i think that was problay the only way to show that!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2003, 09:37 AM   #10 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever

Damn right KANE deserves a push!I don't know what the fuck the WWE has been thinking!KANE was a monstor,he was a darker..bitter,he kicked ass.KANE was a man that destroys whatever comes on his ways without talking.And now,they made him weak,made him slow,made him as a JOKE!!

I really want him to get a push coz he deserves!!yes he deserves it!HELL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Sasquatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2003, 11:26 AM   #11 (permalink)
ZMaster

Quote:
THE PHENOM666 said in post # :
Damn right KANE deserves a push!I don't know what the fuck the WWE has been thinking!KANE was a monstor,he was a darker..bitter,he kicked ass.KANE was a man that destroys whatever comes on his ways without talking.And now,they made him weak,made him slow,made him as a JOKE!!

I really want him to get a push coz he deserves!!yes he deserves it!HELL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Exactly. I've been saying at home "Quit screwing Kane". I think WWE doesn't like him at all and he definately deserves to be a contender for the World Heavyweight Title. Should win it too.
Old 04 Jun 2003, 04:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
ROCKBERG said in post # :

LMAO You're not serious are you cause that would be one pathetic main event.

Kane may be on the virge of getting pushed but not to main event status, he will be a uppermidcard.
Maybe not a PPV Main event but it could headline Raw...plus if Kane was going to face Kevin Nash Kane would be a heel and maybe he could run with Triple H one day and they could start some kind of necrophiliac stable.

Last edited by BOSTON; 04 Jun 2003 at 04:31 PM.
Old 04 Jun 2003, 05:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

they need to make Kane have an accident like golddust did...except when kane comes back he can't talk right, like when he used the voice thing to talk...that was some funny shit..go back to that
Old 04 Jun 2003, 05:46 PM   #14 (permalink)

rawrules is on a distinguished road

ok i am half way drunk but i am gonna book da story line
ok it is bad blood and rvd and kane lose the match 2 la restiance and we are now at hell in a cell and kane interferes in the match costing kevin nash the title

then monday on raw we see hh and evoultion come out and they say they have new member all of a sudden the lights go out and kane apears with paul bearer or hell if the have him be den sting
they make a promo btw sting and kane have the same wardrobe with sting with the face pain neways kevin nash comes out and demands a rematch with hhh but sadley cant get 1 so he want's kane in da ring den rvd comes out and says nash i want kane first which bring out austin who makes it a tourment for the numba 1 contender in the toureent are rvd, kane, goldberg, randy orten sting nash stienerand jerico

the winer is goldberg so then the next week bishof book at summer slam kand n sting
againist nash and a prtnerwhich happends 2 be stiener

ok i am gonna stop here cause i have otha things 2 do n i will post more wen i fel beta
rawrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2003, 05:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

The return of Paul Bearer???

You must be drinking!!