ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

who will beat the next big thing?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Sep 2002, 02:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D
Default who will beat the next big thing?

who is gonna be the one to layeth the smackdown on the brockeths candy ass?

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2002, 02:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

I wanna see Edge but I think it will be Angle.
Old 15 Sep 2002, 02:53 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

i reckon its gonna be triple hhh.

Old 15 Sep 2002, 03:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by R.J. Knuckles
I wanna see Edge but I think it will be Angle.

EDGE...LOL

IT'S GONNA BE EITHER ANGLE OR THE ROCK, I REALLY DONT WANT IT TO BE THE BLAME HHH.
Old 15 Sep 2002, 03:08 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK

EDGE...LOL

IT'S GONNA BE EITHER ANGLE OR THE ROCK, I REALLY DONT WANT IT TO BE THE BLAME HHH.
join the club but does the game give a fuck whether we wanna see him he just wants tv time.

Old 15 Sep 2002, 06:04 AM   #6 (permalink)

HBKing can only hope to improveHBKing can only hope to improve

I think it will be HHH too, but he'll cheat to win. What else is new.
HBKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2002, 08:23 AM   #7 (permalink)

i thing the undertaker if that paul isnt there on smackdown he looked like a freaken monkey jumping on the ropes
Old 15 Sep 2002, 12:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

NO ONE WILL WILL EVER BEAT THE NEXT BIG THING.

jk

My money is on Kurt Angle.
Old 15 Sep 2002, 12:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default That will be the decision of

Vince and his team of VP's when it is ever decided that it will be time to give it up.

On a long shot Edge could be the one to do it. Simply because they really haven't had a chance to go against each other yet...

Likely pick would be Taker as much as they have been into it. Taker probably knows him better in the ring...

Triple H possibly I really don't see it being Angle why, because he is doing every radio talk show and heading for the olympics...
Really doubt they will give it to him only to drop it again..
Old 15 Sep 2002, 01:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
BIGpoppapump

scott steiner when he arrives in wwe.
Old 15 Sep 2002, 02:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Benoit.
Old 15 Sep 2002, 02:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Scott Steiner forget it

According to JR there are no plans to bring him in anytime in the future...
Old 15 Sep 2002, 05:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

If JR said they wern't going to bring him in anytime soon then you can bet that he probably will. they always tell the opposite of what will really happen. can't blame them though (the WWE) with all those internet reporter blowing every surprise they come up with all over the sites. Don't they know that if they keep it up that they will put them selves out of a job.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2002, 05:10 PM   #14 (permalink)

Default Who's gonna beat Brock?

I think Kevin Nash will do it. He's got the size, strength and of course, the Jacknife Powerbomb! I'm sure the Rock would be able to if they met one more time in the ring. By the way, where is the Rock now - is he doing another movie?
Old 15 Sep 2002, 06:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
Awesomeness Personified

The Awesome One is a jewel in the roughThe Awesome One is a jewel in the roughThe Awesome One is a jewel in the roughThe Awesome One is a jewel in the rough

Whoever wins the Royal Rumble will beat Brock.

Right now, I'm putting my money on Hogan. Simply because there's already a storyline behind it, and there aren't enough big name faces left (and Hogan won't be back for a few moe months. Brock has defeated RVD, The Rock, and he will defeat The Undertaker.

I don't see Triple H doing it because the WWE can't afford to turn either one of those guys face (which usually what happens when a heel faces a heel).

The only thing that would cause my thoughts to change would be the unlikely signing of someone like Scott Steiner, Goldberg or Sting.

The Awesome One is offline   Reply With Quote