ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Is Goldberg being used properly???
View Poll Results: Is Goldberg being used correctly??
YES 4 40.00%
NO 3 30.00%
Goldberg sucks!! 1 10.00%
push someone else 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jun 2003, 03:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Question Is Goldberg being used properly???

I would say yes.....Giving him a match with a top heel like Y2J is smart. Even though this is a mid-card match Goldberg did miss last month's PPV most likely because of his injury. Plus Nash vs HHH storyline was planned before Goldberg was signed. If Goldberg wants a Title so bad after the PPV is Christain is still champ he could face Goldberg and then he would become the new I.C. Champ...Even though he was an ex-World Champ he should make his way up the WWE ladder just like both The Rock and Stone Cold did years back.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2003, 03:46 PM   #2 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Suposidly this is a test for Goldberg, if he passes he will be rewarded with the Raw belt at Summerslam. This is not a midcard match, this is definetly main event material and the match that i'm looking most forward to at Bad Blood. To answer your question I say yes, he's bieng used properley.
Old 03 Jun 2003, 04:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
ROCKBERG said in post # :
Suposidly this is a test for Goldberg, if he passes he will be rewarded with the Raw belt at Summerslam. This is not a midcard match, this is definetly main event material and the match that i'm looking most forward to at Bad Blood. To answer your question I say yes, he's bieng used properley.
Exactly because if Goldberg got a World Title shot right away everyone would bitch about Goldberg getting a huge push way too soon and then say he should be facing guys like Y2J, Lance Storm and Christain....so I guess according to all the internet comments I have seen about other new wrestlers this is a proper way to introduce Goldberg to the WWE!!!

So maybe Sting should shut the hell up!!!!
Old 04 Jun 2003, 04:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

I only want to see Goldberg in 2 matches while he is in The WWE:

Goldberg vs Stone Cold Steve Austin (Hopefully @ SummerSlam) and then:

Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar (Hopefully @ Wrestlemania 20)

..whatever The WWE does with Goldberg in between I don't care.
Old 05 Jun 2003, 02:04 PM   #5 (permalink)

steveo_2202003 is on a distinguished road

Goldberg vs Stone Cold would be a great match but due to his neck I dont think Austin will be wrestling to many more matches. I think Goldberg is going in the right direction because he came in and didnt immeadiately get a title shot like Scott Steiner and Kevin Nash he is going to have to work for it. Goldberg and Jericho should be a great match but as big as a Chris Jericho fan I am i still say Goldberg is going to win the match. And one last thing when Y2J threw the Referee into the spear i had never laughed so hard, it was hillarious.
Old 05 Jun 2003, 09:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Goldberg has proven time in and time out that he is just around for the people who are impressesed with explosive entrance moves and the fancy fireworks and not with what actually happens inside of the ring. The man brings no ability or skill when he comes down to the ring. What he is, is an over hyped no ability wrestler riding off of his old time glory and shitty proformence in WCW the man had a lame gimmick than and he has a lame gimmich now. You can't possiably respect a person for being lame and steeling his single most important move from Dean Melinko (JackHammer). Goldberg is a harsh reality of what Pro-Wrestling has turned into........A bunch of Bullshit. I used to be a giant supporter of prowrestling, but over the course of 4 years my thoughts have changed dramatically. I see greats like Rick Rude and Curt Henning die without being properly respected and to me that sucks because it makes me feel that the real men that have put in true blood sweat and tears will never be truly resected. I've been gone for a while from this place but i hope that people have not forgotten about the meanig of being an actual fan....

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2003, 04:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Dre said in post # :
Goldberg has proven time in and time out that he is just around for the people who are impressesed with explosive entrance moves and the fancy fireworks and not with what actually happens inside of the ring. The man brings no ability or skill when he comes down to the ring. What he is, is an over hyped no ability wrestler riding off of his old time glory and shitty proformence in WCW the man had a lame gimmick than and he has a lame gimmich now. You can't possiably respect a person for being lame and steeling his single most important move from Dean Melinko (JackHammer). Goldberg is a harsh reality of what Pro-Wrestling has turned into........A bunch of Bullshit. I used to be a giant supporter of prowrestling, but over the course of 4 years my thoughts have changed dramatically. I see greats like Rick Rude and Curt Henning die without being properly respected and to me that sucks because it makes me feel that the real men that have put in true blood sweat and tears will never be truly resected. I've been gone for a while from this place but i hope that people have not forgotten about the meanig of being an actual fan....
I think guys like Goldberg and Brock Lesnar represent the future of prowrestling and set a standard for all Heavywieght World Title Contenders.
Old 06 Jun 2003, 06:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
Opening Act

G-freak is on a distinguished road

Ugh,there is not telling how bad Goldberg would screw Austin's neck up if they wrestled.That guy needs to spend some time in OVW,of course his ego wouldn't allow it.
G-freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2003, 07:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
G-freak said in post # :
Ugh,there is not telling how bad Goldberg would screw Austin's neck up if they wrestled.That guy needs to spend some time in OVW,of course his ego wouldn't allow it.
Are you saying Goldberg or Stone Cold should go to OWV???
Old 07 Jun 2003, 12:01 AM   #10 (permalink)

DUMBASS Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

What goldberg is amazing u guys just dont like him for some onknown reason like spite or some crap like that

DUMBASS is offline   Reply With Quote