ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The Rock a'rooni'
View Poll Results: Rate the Rock a'rooni'
0- It sucked! 0 0%
1- It was rather poor. 1 11.11%
2- It was ok, I guess... but I've seen better. 1 11.11%
3- It was good. 1 11.11%
4- It was Great! 3 33.33%
5- It was the BEST ever!! 3 33.33%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jun 2003, 10:16 AM   #1 (permalink)

CDWC,v is on a distinguished road
Question The Rock a'rooni'

Now I am a huge Rock fan... and I thought the Rock a' rooni was awsome!!! But I still think that the Booker Man dose it best.

So what do you think?

bad or great?

Please vote.
Old 03 Jun 2003, 10:26 AM   #2 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Just letting you know that the Rock has expierience with the Rock a roonie, he's performed that move a few time's after cameras went off the air during previous WWE event's.
Old 03 Jun 2003, 11:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

it was pretty cool.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2003, 11:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

It was cool, but I thought Rock waited too long to do it. Like it was so long the crowd lost it. And Rock didn't diss San Diego

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2003, 12:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
XDS said in post # :
It was cool, but I thought Rock waited too long to do it. Like it was so long the crowd lost it. And Rock didn't diss San Diego
Yeah, he took a little too long to do it. He shouldn't have wasted so much time acting like he didn't know what he was doing lol.

San Diego got lucky that he turned face lol.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2003, 01:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^yeah, I was expecting some chargers comments.

But lot's of military in SD and I guess they didn't want to piss them off.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 03 Jun 2003, 05:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Don't you live in SD Exo?

I was there and seeing The Rock-a-roonie live was awesome,I loved it.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2003, 05:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

nah, I'm from SD. I haven't lived there in a while. Still my home town though and my family lives there. I go back all the time during football season.

and if anyone can hook me up with this whole phrase,

"there's only one Jabroni beatin, lalalalalala pie eatin,
you're mothers a slut and your fathers a ho
the rock's gonna kick your ass all over san diego"

I'd be most apreciative

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 03 Jun 2003, 06:16 PM   #9 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Thier aint but one people's champion and thier aint but one jabroni beating lelelelelelelow, pie eating, trail blazin, eyebrow rasin, your momma's a slut, your daddy's a ho, you interupt the Rock like that, he'll whoop that ass all over Sandiego!
Old 03 Jun 2003, 06:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Sweet. Thanks. Into the sig it goes.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 03 Jun 2003, 06:53 PM   #11 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

His attempt at it was much better than others who have attempted in the past. I had a feeling he would be able to do it anyway.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2003, 06:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I have one of his other quotes from last night in my sig..
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2003, 04:23 AM   #13 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^ it's "There's about 20 cats over there chanting Rocky sucks,well lemme tell you something,The Rock gets more pie in a day than you do in a lifetime baby!"not "There is about 20 cats over there chanting Rocky sucks,well lemme tell you something,The Rock gets more pie than you do in a lifetime baby!"

btw rock-a-roonie was excellent compared to the coacharoonie
Old 04 Jun 2003, 02:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I would of rather seen Christian do a Pep-a-roni making fun of Booker T!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote